• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW VERBAL: QB Matt Robinson- San Juan Capistrano, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paytonlives

Staff member
QB Matt Robinson 6'1" 180 from Jserra Catholic HS, San Juan Capistrano, CA

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3993871/57d5f6dddfe2992630ee446e

Jserra is in one of the best leagues in America. he has played with and against some big time talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He throws the ball. Hard.

And he extends plays with his feet. All against some top notch competition. Great get and welcome to Montana!

Kid looks fearless running the ball and passing into coverage. More than a little reminiscent of JJ.

Let's hope he actually gets to Missoula! I'm excited but I'm also keeping my fingers crossed! Go Griz!

Ursa Major said:
Kid looks fearless running the ball and passing into coverage. More than a little reminiscent of JJ.
He's 6'1" like JJ was 6'1"; nevertheless, love the way he can stay on his receivers after he's left the pocket and throws extremely well on the run. Would guess he was rarely sacked. Really good player; bring along his favorite receiver, #4; that dude is something else. Probably class of 2017 and in the Pac12....

Now that is a highlight reel. Kid can spin it and run extremely well. If he ends up in Missoula, Griz Nation will be one happy camper.

alabamagrizzly said:
I wonder how many of these commits will sign in dec?

Had FBS offers from FIU and Coastal Carolina. According to AJ, the camp really sold him on the Griz and he wanted to wrap up recruiting. I'd say good bet he is a December signing. Coaches can get him out for a game during the season and that should seal it.

MTGRZ said:
Let's hope he actually gets to Missoula! I'm excited but I'm also keeping my fingers crossed! Go Griz!
Bring him out for the Champions Center grand opening. I think that should do the trick.

grizfan95 said:
He throws the ball. Hard.

And he extends plays with his feet. All against some top notch competition. Great get and welcome to Montana!
Ya that dude spins it with authority. He's also got touch when he needs to.

This kid is the real deal. Good balls and great feet against some of the best talent in the country! Look comfortable in the pocket and on the run and can really extend plays. Great pickup. Welcome to Big Sky Country young man.

Great write up by AJ. Sounds like this kid is in and ready to sign in december. Awesome!

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/montana-grizzlies-get-commitment-from--star-california-qb-recruit/article_2d235419-5b5e-5ad0-90e6-116f42b7a391.html?utm_content=buffer54913&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

kemajic said:
Ursa Major said:
He's 6'1" like JJ was 6'1"; nevertheless, love the way he can stay on his receivers after he's left the pocket and throws extremely well on the run. Would guess he was rarely sacked. Really good player; bring along his favorite receiver, #4; that dude is something else. Probably class of 2017 and in the Pac12....

Appears that the receiver you mentioned was only a sophomore!!!

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/jserra-catholic-lions-(san-juan-capistrano,ca)/football-fall-16/roster.htm

406-Griz said:
This kid is the real deal. Good balls and great feet against some of the best talent in the country! Look comfortable in the pocket and on the run and can really extend plays. Great pickup. Welcome to Big Sky Country young man.
Please tell me more about his balls.

brewskis said:
406-Griz said:
Please tell me more about his balls.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back