• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW VERBAL: QB Matt Robinson- San Juan Capistrano, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grizz Man said:
UMGriz75 said:
Grizz Man said:
StumptownGriz said:
I can't imagine what its like for 17-18 year old kids to look themselves up on here after they verbal/commit and read the garbage that these threads devolve into every single time. Its gotta be pretty f***[*] weird.

I hope that prospective parents and students stay far away from egriz, which is sad because it's a natural place for fans to congratulate potential signees.

I couldn't be more excited about Matt coming to the Griz - he is a great fit for this offense and is going to wreak havoc on the Big Sky and beyond :thumb:
Interesting that, in comparison to direct comments by the Head Coach, you take 17 year old kids hostage to rebut the Head Coach.

Give the kids all the credit and the support they deserve. They don't need to be held hostage to your personal agendas, and your personal "excitements." I want to see the kids do well, enjoy their time at the University of Montana, get an outstanding education, win and go to championships. You seem to have some other motive.

Losing to the worst Cat team in years, in Missoula, 17-24, in front of 26,000 dazed fans did not validate a single delusional claim of Griz fans this past year. Even if you "couldn't be more excited." Many of us could have been by getting a "win."

75, you are obviously an intelligent and knowledgeable poster. I am admittedly more of a rah rah, unquestioning kind of a fan.

But the way you fixate reminds me of when I went off the rails trying to devise fantasy football playoff schemes that would be more "fair". Sometimes you can be smart and maybe even "right", but you're still missing the forest for the trees. In my case, failing to recognize the inherently random nature of fantasy football, in your case missing out on the simple, hopeful excitement of being a football fan this time of the year.
You mean like completely missing the point that he is neither currently a Griz coach nor a Griz athlete, but giving a past tense resume like that makes one bit of difference....but somehow his opinion is more important than that of a 3* QB who has spent a significant amount of time with the coach that 75 despises so badly ( but has never actually MET?) Yeah, Forrest for the trees is an understatement, for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UMGriz75 said:
Grizz Man said:
StumptownGriz said:
I can't imagine what its like for 17-18 year old kids to look themselves up on here after they verbal/commit and read the garbage that these threads devolve into every single time. Its gotta be pretty f***[*] weird.

I hope that prospective parents and students stay far away from egriz, which is sad because it's a natural place for fans to congratulate potential signees.

I couldn't be more excited about Matt coming to the Griz - he is a great fit for this offense and is going to wreak havoc on the Big Sky and beyond :thumb:
Interesting that, in comparison to direct comments by the Head Coach, you take 17 year old kids hostage to rebut the Head Coach.

Give the kids all the credit and the support they deserve. They don't need to be held hostage to your personal agendas, and your personal "excitements." I want to see the kids do well, enjoy their time at the University of Montana, get an outstanding education, win and go to championships. You seem to have some other motive.

Losing to the worst Cat team in years, in Missoula, 17-24, in front of 26,000 dazed fans did not validate a single delusional claim of Griz fans this past year. Even if you "couldn't be more excited." Many of us could have been by getting a "win."

But dang it, I'm more interested in what Coach Stitt would say?

AZGrizFan said:
You mean like completely missing the point that he is neither currently a Griz coach nor a Griz athlete, but giving a past tense resume like that makes one bit of difference....but somehow his opinion is more important than that of a 3* QB who has spent a significant amount of time with the coach that 75 despises so badly ( but has never actually MET?) Yeah, Forrest for the trees is an understatement, for sure.
Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Until this Semester, I taught in the Field House complex 3-6 times a week. I've enjoyed having many of the varsity athletes in classes. The first coach I actually knew, and interviewed regularly, was Jack Swarthout. I've still got press photos I took of football games at "new" Dornblaser.

Despite your desperate fabrications, I don't "hate" Stitt. I think he's a nice guy; just not yet D1 Coach material. As usual, you spend so much time bluffing and fabricating, you make a fool of yourself. Still claiming that Coach Stitt does not earn $300,000 or so a year? How'd that little disaster turn out for you? Your five pages of diatribes and name-calling were remarkable, and then when I reprinted the University salary guide, you shut up real quick.

You have an uncanny knack of fixating on topics, attempting to insult and demonize anyone you disagree with, and getting them wrong. Even coming off a humiliating loss to the bottom-feeding Cats, in OUR house, our most recent game, you still don't get it. Relax. Being wrong is no sin, but continually making a fool of yourself arguing about it is close.

UMGriz75 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Until this Semester, I taught in the Field House complex 3-6 times a week. I've enjoyed having many of the varsity athletes in classes.

Despite your desperate fabrications, I don't "hate" Stitt. I think he's a nice guy; just not yet D1 Coach material. As usual, you spend so much time bluffing and fabricating, you make a fool of yourself. Still claiming that Coach Stitt does not earn $300,000 or so a year? How'd that little disaster turn out for you?

You have an uncanny knack of fixating on topics, attempting to insult and demonize anyone you disagree with, and getting them wrong. Even coming off a humiliating loss to the bottom-feeding Cats, in OUR house, our most recent game, you still don't get it. Relax. Being wrong is no sin, but continually making a fool of yourself arguing about it is close.

Irony alert!

Grizz Man said:
But the way you fixate reminds me of when I went off the rails trying to devise fantasy football playoff schemes that would be more "fair".
You'll notice, when you take a breath, I didn't bring it up on this thread. It's off-topic. But you can see the small group of fan-boys gleefly take off on the topic, cheerled by Payton who sternly warns anybody that ever goes "off topic" except him and his tight little circle, who do it all the time "when it suits them." I got a laugh out of it, but, you might want to go after the instigators once in while. These are a small group of highly opinionated people who find no embarrassment in being consistently, publicly wrong.

UMGriz75 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Until this Semester, I taught in the Field House complex 3-6 times a week. I've enjoyed having many of the varsity athletes in classes.

Despite your desperate fabrications, I don't "hate" Stitt. I think he's a nice guy; just not yet D1 Coach material. As usual, you spend so much time bluffing and fabricating, you make a fool of yourself. Still claiming that Coach Stitt does not earn $300,000 or so a year? How'd that little disaster turn out for you? Your five pages of diatribes and name-calling were remarkable, and then when I reprinted the University salary guide, you shut up real quick.

So you're neither a coach nor an athlete, but somehow your opinion (in your fantasy world) is more important because you've "enjoyed having many of the varsity athletes in classes"?? (Which, comically, you no longer do...lol)...again--PAST TENSE.

And you really need some closure on the coaches salary thing. Not only is your memory horribly flawed, You bring it up at least once a week here, every time I prove your stupidity...so, seems like YOU are the one fixated on his salary. I haven't mentioned it in months and months.

Now you're fixated on proving how much more "informed" you are than an 18 year old HS senior who's spent significantly more time with the head coach than you have. And you are literally the ONLY person on here who believes that yet everyone else is wrong and you (in your mind) are right...it's truly sad to watch your mental gymnastics to try and prove a ridiculous point. Keep trying, old man. Even a broke clock is right twice a day...your time will come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZGrizFan said:
So you're neither a coach nor an athlete, but somehow your opinion (in your fantasy world) is more important because you've "enjoyed having many of the varsity athletes in classes"?? (Which, comically, you no longer do...lol)...again--PAST TENSE.

And you really need some closure on the coaches salary thing. Not only is your memory horribly flawed, You bring it up at least once a week here, every time I prove your stupidity...so, seems like YOU are the one fixated on his salary. I haven't mentioned it in months and months.
You are a piece of work. Yes, I'm finally retired (I think) and so ends 51 years of continuous affiliation with sports at the University of Montana, as a competitor, coach, referee, faculty, national governing body board of directors, and long-time chair of various national-level committees for both ethics and administration, as well as fulfilling duties and obligations on the international level (as an International Referee appointed by the International Sport Governing body some 25 years ago and still current).

You? You've done nothing except rant and rave.

UMGriz75 said:
AZGrizFan said:

You are a piece of work. Yes, I'm finally retired (I think) and so ends 51 years of continuous affiliation with sports at the University of Montana, as a competitor, coach, referee, faculty, national governing body board of directors, and long-time chair of various national-level committees for both ethics and administration, as well as fulfilling duties and obligations on the international level (as an International Referee appointed by the International Sport Governing body some 25 years ago and still current).

You? You've done nothing except rant and rave.

What sport(s) do you officiate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back