• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Next Head Coach

UMGriz75 said:
Old Shep said:
When legend becomes fact print the legend :) That's a quote from the movie Who shot Liberty Valance!
"The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance," John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, Lee Marvin, Vera Miles, Edmond O'Brien, Andy Devine, John Carradine, Woody Strode, Strother Martin, and Lee Van Cleef. Directed by John Ford. From the novel writen right here in Missoula by Dorothy Johnson. Content: She was dedicated Griz Fan.
See, Old Sheep... GRIZ NATION. Not Bisonville.

NLGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:
Old Shep said:
When legend becomes fact print the legend :) That's a quote from the movie Who shot Liberty Valance!
"The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance," John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, Lee Marvin, Vera Miles, Edmond O'Brien, Andy Devine, John Carradine, Woody Strode, Strother Martin, and Lee Van Cleef. Directed by John Ford. From the novel writen right here in Missoula by Dorothy Johnson. Content: She was dedicated Griz Fan.
Yep...no matter how many showers you take "Old sheep"...the room still smells like "douche". WTF are you doing over here anyway ?? ... :egriz:

rimrockgriz said:
NLGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:
Old Shep said:
Yep...no matter how many showers you take "Old sheep"...the room still smells like "douche". WTF are you doing over here anyway ?? ... :egriz:
He's sad cuz he can't hump Bohl's leg anymore and nobody knows who the QB is gonna be let alone he is gonna be on the O and D line. Or at the corner spots or RB... I think I got em all. I think all they've really got left is Littlejohn. Im sure theres a few that have rotated but... Losing 24 senoirs (18 starters) has gotta hurt. Better luck in 2015, Old Sheep.

I imagine former WSU, current Sac. St. (intern) head coach Jody Sears will be available in the next year or two...
Following the current trend you will need to:
1. Hire him as your DC
2. Abruptly have your HC leave.
3. Promote from within, and wallah Jody Sears is your HC. (Sac. St. current spot on the list)
4. Lose a bunch of games
5. Keep Sears because it was a difficult position in year 1
6. Lose a bunch more, and realize he's a great guy but lousy HC.
7. Search for your next HC.

NLGrizFan said:
Took their foot off the gas. Shoulda beat the piss outta them like they did to Central Washington (?) in 2010. 73-2...
The only time Central Washington has played Montana was 9/27/08. Montana 38; CWU 35.

kemajic said:
NLGrizFan said:
Took their foot off the gas. Shoulda beat the piss outta them like they did to Central Washington (?) in 2010. 73-2...
The only time Central Washington has played Montana was 9/27/08. Montana 38; CWU 35.
UM beat Western State (some teeny school from Colorado) 63-2 in 2010. I think that must be the game NLGrizFan means.

'68griz said:
kemajic said:
NLGrizFan said:
UM beat Western State (some teeny school from Colorado) 63-2 in 2010. I think that must be the game NLGrizFan means.
Actually 73-2. 9/4/2010. It was easy to nod off and miss a few....

Back