• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NFL Draft 2016

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I'm pretty happy the Rams took Goff over Wents. Too big of a jump for Wents. Plus, he's injury prone.

Goff is such a gamer. 14-23 record as a starter at Cal. Can't forget how clutch he was in that 5 pick performance against Utah. So happy that you got a guy who wins like he does.

I'm just glad we got a good QB. The word out of Grand Forks was that Wrongtz would have liked playing dress up in the woods too much to be a good fit in LA anyway. Couple that with him being a one dimensional system QB, and that's all she wrote.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I'm pretty happy the Rams took Goff over Wents. Too big of a jump for Wents. Plus, he's injury prone.

Goff is such a gamer. 14-23 record as a starter at Cal. Can't forget how clutch he was in that 5 pick performance against Utah. So happy that you got a guy who wins like he does.

I'm just glad we got a good QB. The word out of Grand Forks was that Wrongtz would have liked playing dress up in the woods too much to be a good fit in LA anyway. Couple that with him being a one dimensional system QB, and that's all she wrote.

It is really awesome how much it just gets under your skin that a kid from NDSU just achieved something no Griz player ever had or likely ever will.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It is really awesome how much it just gets under your skin that a kid from NDSU just achieved something no Griz player ever had or likely ever will.

Shouldn't we at least wait to see how he does in the NFL before we crown him so high and mighty. I think of busts like Leaf and more recently Manziel. All the experts thought they'd be the greatest as well. I think Wentz has the right head on his shoulders and so well but can't crown him yet.

The more funny part to me is just how many Bison fans who are more than likely Vikings fans are now Eagles fans instead....just like that. 95% of Bison Nation are the biggest bandwagon jumpers this side of the universe so it doesn't surprise me to see all of you ass hats turn in your purple for Eagles gear.

HookedonGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Shouldn't we at least wait to see how he does in the NFL before we crown him so high and mighty. I think of busts like Leaf and more recently Manziel. All the experts thought they'd be the greatest as well. I think Wentz has the right head on his shoulders and so well but can't crown him yet.

The more funny part to me is just how many Bison fans who are more than likely Vikings fans are now Eagles fans instead....just like that. 95% of Bison Nation are the biggest bandwagon jumpers this side of the universe so it doesn't surprise me to see all of you ass hats turn in your purple for Eagles gear.

Never ever been a Vikings fan. I would also say there are as many Packer/Bison fans as Vikings/Bison fans.I am not sure why you wouldn't root for the Eagles if you were a Bison fan. I don't think any Vikings fans are going to switch teams completely, but they will root for Carson and the Eagles.

Never said he couldn't be a bust, just that he accomplished something no FCS QB ever has. He could never complete a single pass in his life, and he is going to walk away from the game of football as a 5 time championship college QB, 2 time FCS Championship game MVP, and a multi multi millionaire.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Get drafted? I think a few Griz have been drafted. I, and most of LA, remain very happy that the Rams didn't take a risk on the ginger.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Get drafted? I think a few Griz have been drafted. I, and most of LA, remain very happy that the Rams didn't take a risk on the ginger.

Remember that Griz player selected in the first round? Neither do I.

Good for LA. I am happy you guys are satisfied drafting a guy who had a 14-23 record as a starting QB in college.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Good for LA. I am happy you guys are satisfied drafting a guy who had a 14-23 record as a starting QB in college.

Haha...yet the Eagles drafted a player who couldn't beat South Dakota at Home....

Congratulations to Whent for being drafted, and to all UNDSU fans who have come here to celebrate with us. Welcome to eGriz.com. We hope you enjoy your stay!

marceagfan5 said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Haha...yet the Eagles drafted a player who couldn't beat South Dakota at Home....

Pretty tough to be on the top of your game when you break your wrist on the second drive of the game.

You guys are really really grasping at straws. Was 20-3 as a starter and won multiple championships, championship game MVP's, had two come from behind playoff game winning drives. Keep trying.

world-needs-you.jpg

marceagfan5 said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

griz5700 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Goff will fail big time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nah. He can actually make plays in the pocket...

If Goff can make plays in the pocket, what's with the 14 - 23 won/loss record ? I don't follow the logic. Agreed, the Rams made the best choice for the Rams.......they have a guy accustomed to losing, as are the Rams. To Wentz, accustomed to winning, being on a loser and, worse, a backup on a loser, would be difficult to handle.

2011BisonAlumni said:
marceagfan5 said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Pretty tough to be on the top of your game when you break your wrist on the second drive of the game.

Shit. So he really is super injury prone. I was just thinking that's what the local media was saying for shits and gigs, but it appears that the ginga ninja can't make it through a season without breaking several bones. RGIV.

Lakerhater said:
griz5700 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Goff will fail big time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nah. He can actually make plays in the pocket...

If Goff can make plays in the pocket, what's with the 14 - 23 won/loss record ? I don't follow the logic. Agreed, the Rams made the best choice for the Rams.......they have a guy accustomed to losing, as are the Rams. To Wentz, accustomed to winning, being on a loser and, worse, a backup on a loser, would be difficult to handle.

HAHA! So he goes to Philly!!!!! HAHA!!!

Back