• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NFL Draft 2016

2011BisonAlumni said:
HookedonGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I'm just glad we got a good QB. The word out of Grand Forks was that Wrongtz would have liked playing dress up in the woods too much to be a good fit in LA anyway. Couple that with him being a one dimensional system QB, and that's all she wrote.

It is really awesome how much it just gets under your skin that a kid from NDSU just achieved something no Griz player ever had or likely ever will.

Shouldn't we at least wait to see how he does in the NFL before we crown him so high and mighty. I think of busts like Leaf and more recently Manziel. All the experts thought they'd be the greatest as well. I think Wentz has the right head on his shoulders and so well but can't crown him yet.

The more funny part to me is just how many Bison fans who are more than likely Vikings fans are now Eagles fans instead....just like that. 95% of Bison Nation are the biggest bandwagon jumpers this side of the universe so it doesn't surprise me to see all of you ass hats turn in your purple for Eagles gear.

Never ever been a Vikings fan. I would also say there are as many Packer/Bison fans as Vikings/Bison fans.I am not sure why you wouldn't root for the Eagles if you were a Bison fan. I don't think any Vikings fans are going to switch teams completely, but they will root for Carson and the Eagles.

Never said he couldn't be a bust, just that he accomplished something no FCS QB ever has. He could never complete a single pass in his life, and he is going to walk away from the game of football as a 5 time championship college QB, 2 time FCS Championship game MVP, and a multi multi millionaire.

The guy hasn't taken a snap yet and you're putting him on the same pedestal as Jerry Rice, Steve McNair, Tony Romo, and Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Ummmmm okay. He does have one thing in common with that list, he nor Tony Romo could beat the Grizzlies in Missoula.

Better order up your Eagles jersey since all the Packers and Vikings fans just switched teams. It's what the Bison Bandqagon does best. Well that and eat gravy by the gallon.

2011BisonAlumni said:
I don't think any Vikings fans are going to switch teams completely, but they will root for Carson and the Eagles.He could never complete a single pass in his life, and he is going to walk away from the game of football as a 5 time championship college QB, 2 time FCS Championship game MVP, and a multi multi millionaire.

You-Are-Good-Enough.png

Lakerhater said:
griz5700 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Goff will fail big time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nah. He can actually make plays in the pocket...

If Goff can make plays in the pocket, what's with the 14 - 23 won/loss record ? I don't follow the logic. Agreed, the Rams made the best choice for the Rams.......they have a guy accustomed to losing, as are the Rams. To Wentz, accustomed to winning, being on a loser and, worse, a backup on a loser, would be difficult to handle.

Who knows what's going to happen with these two QB's but Goff's record is irrelevant in trying to predict the better long term prospect. That program was a dumpster fire when Goff got there. He went 1-11 as a Frosh. He won 8 games as a junior. That's a significant turn around IMO. Wentz should be a solid pro too. But in reality, nobody can predict the future.

dbackjon said:
NativeGriz said:
Curious who the highest drafted player was from the Big Sky in Football and Basketball?

Basketball I bet it is Damian Lillard from Weber at #6

MRR from the Griz was a pretty high pick too if I don't recall. Out dates me but I know he was a top 10 pick.

Stuckey was a lottery pick for ewu a few years back but not as high as Lillard...

marceagfan5 said:
dbackjon said:
NativeGriz said:
Curious who the highest drafted player was from the Big Sky in Football and Basketball?

Basketball I bet it is Damian Lillard from Weber at #6

MRR from the Griz was a pretty high pick too if I don't recall. Out dates me but I know he was a top 10 pick.

Stuckey was a lottery pick for ewu a few years back but not as high as Lillard...

Good Call on MRR - 4th overall.

Stuckey was #15

HookedonGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
HookedonGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
It is really awesome how much it just gets under your skin that a kid from NDSU just achieved something no Griz player ever had or likely ever will.

Shouldn't we at least wait to see how he does in the NFL before we crown him so high and mighty. I think of busts like Leaf and more recently Manziel. All the experts thought they'd be the greatest as well. I think Wentz has the right head on his shoulders and so well but can't crown him yet.

The more funny part to me is just how many Bison fans who are more than likely Vikings fans are now Eagles fans instead....just like that. 95% of Bison Nation are the biggest bandwagon jumpers this side of the universe so it doesn't surprise me to see all of you ass hats turn in your purple for Eagles gear.

Never ever been a Vikings fan. I would also say there are as many Packer/Bison fans as Vikings/Bison fans.I am not sure why you wouldn't root for the Eagles if you were a Bison fan. I don't think any Vikings fans are going to switch teams completely, but they will root for Carson and the Eagles.

Never said he couldn't be a bust, just that he accomplished something no FCS QB ever has. He could never complete a single pass in his life, and he is going to walk away from the game of football as a 5 time championship college QB, 2 time FCS Championship game MVP, and a multi multi millionaire.

The guy hasn't taken a snap yet and you're putting him on the same pedestal as Jerry Rice, Steve McNair, Tony Romo, and Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Ummmmm okay. He does have one thing in common with that list, he nor Tony Romo could beat the Grizzlies in Missoula.

Better order up your Eagles jersey since all the Packers and Vikings fans just switched teams. It's what the Bison Bandqagon does best. Well that and eat gravy by the gallon.

I guess I am missing something, but why exactly does it matter that Wentz and Romo didn't win a game in Missoula? Do you really think that makes a flying fucking bit of difference other than making yourself feel good? Tony Romo has been a very good NFL QB. I don't think he thinks about that loss nearly as much as you jerk off about the win.

Not saying he is going to be an a world QB, but there has never been an FCS QB selected in the first round to not lead his team to the super bowl.

2011BisonAlumni said:
HookedonGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
HookedonGriz said:

I guess I am missing something, but why exactly does it matter that Wentz and Romo didn't win a game in Missoula? Do you really think that makes a flying f***[*] bit of difference other than making yourself feel good? Tony Romo has been a very good NFL QB. I don't think he thinks about that loss nearly as much as you jerk off about the win.

Not saying he is going to be an a world QB, but there has never been an FCS QB selected in the first round to not lead his team to the super bowl.

Half these dipshits get most of their personal validation through this forum. It's desperate and pathetic....but good luck telling them that. You'd have better luck selling Bernie Sanders t shirts at a Trump rally. Sad too. The griz are a fun team, but the typical elitist fukwit Griz fan ruins it. FTG.

doc3kgt said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
HookedonGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

I guess I am missing something, but why exactly does it matter that Wentz and Romo didn't win a game in Missoula? Do you really think that makes a flying f***[*] bit of difference other than making yourself feel good? Tony Romo has been a very good NFL QB. I don't think he thinks about that loss nearly as much as you jerk off about the win.

Half these dipshits get most of their personal validation through this forum. It's desperate and pathetic....but good luck telling them that. You'd have better luck selling Bernie Sanders t shirts at a Trump rally. Sad too. The griz are a fun team, but the typical elitist fukwit Griz fan ruins it. FTG.

The goal of a season in the FCS is to win a championship. Carson Wentz never knew what it was like to end a season in college other than a champion. I am sure losing to the Griz bothered him as much as losing to Northern Iowa and South Dakota did. I hardly would think he sits on YouTube watching the game as much as you guys do. Really is sad that winning a game at home in August is the biggest accomplishment the Griz have had in the last 15 years as a program.

I only come back here because it just gets better. Knew the butt hurt would be strong today.

Wonder if CDA tells his LA boys how cool he is hanging out on egriz all day?

These guys are like a little kid at his birthday party that doesn't think he is getting enough attention. He whines and cries and throws a fit trying to validate his presence and importance. And when you stop and look at it, you realize that kid is just a spoiled little asshole that nobody really likes. And hell, it's not even his birthday.

It was great to see an FCS QB go that high in the draft. I'd hope to think the defensive player of the year would get a decent draft spot too. "They" previously predicted a 7th round ballpark for Holmes. I'm always amazed by the criteria used. Given his numbers I'd say he'd be a 1st round cinch if he played for Boise or Colorado or some mid level D1 school. I was glad to see Wentz break through the FCS glass celing and I hope TH does too. Best of luck to all the FCS players in the league. I still don't understand why EWU's wonder boy didn't announce for the draft - this may be a rough year for the Screaming Red Eagles.

Buttegrizzle said:
It was great to see an FCS QB go that high in the draft. I'd hope to think the defensive player of the year would get a decent draft spot too. "They" previously predicted a 7th round ballpark for Holmes. I'm always amazed by the criteria used. Given his numbers I'd say he'd be a 1st round cinch if he played for Boise or Colorado or some mid level D1 school. I was glad to see Wentz break through the FCS glass celing and I hope TH does too. Best of luck to all the FCS players in the league. I still don't understand why EWU's wonder boy didn't announce for the draft - this may be a rough year for the Screaming Red Eagles.

Holmes will go much higher than the 7th round. Explosive player. I am guessing 5th round.

doc3kgt said:
These guys are like a little kid at his birthday party that doesn't think he is getting enough attention. He whines and cries and throws a fit trying to validate his presence and importance. And when you stop and look at it, you realize that kid is just a spoiled little asshole that nobody really likes. And hell, it's not even his birthday.

And yet here you are.....every day.....on your RIVAL's message board......seeking validation. Hope those retard sandwiches you've been eating are treating you well.

HookedonGriz said:
doc3kgt said:

And yet here you are.....every day.....on your RIVAL's message board......seeking validation. Hope those retard sandwiches you've been eating are treating you well.

Being on a rivals board has nothing to do with my assertion. But, like clock work, some shit heel griz fan (you) reminds me that I'm on egriz.com. News flash, NOBODY seeks validation on egriz except self deluded griz fans like yourself. Look at CDA through an objective perspective and you'll get the idea. Egriz is entertaining, and not in a way that makes griz fans look good. Unlike many of the other guests and browsers on this forum, I often find it difficult to keep quiet and not comment on the river of delusional bullshit that flows through this place. 2011bison is dead on with his opinions and comments, and any observer not wearing dark pink would agree. The butt hurt is very strong on egriz.

Back