• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nguyen Gate

Buttegrizzle said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I am just going to bump this thread each week until this guy is gone. IMO he has a real shot at breaking his brothers record of putting the ball on the ground.

Peter left here putting it on the ground 27 times and I know I am being conservative on that number (granted I only counted the last 2 years)

So far John has 4.

One of 3 things I liked about Hauck, guys like this were never going to see the field if they put the ball on the ground. I loved when he pulled Reynolds for fumbling to let people know it's not ok.

I got a case of beer for Alpha if he can field 2 out 10 balls from a collegiate punter. No crowd noise. No rush. Just Alpha and a Kicker.

Sorry to quote myself here, but just to be clear, I never bet AG, as in I never said he had to put up a case. I just said I'd buy him a case if he could catch 2/10 punts from a college punter. Not really sure how to arrange that, but if any of y'all know Shaw personally...

LongTimeCatFan said:
So is this where Hammer disappears for a week and claims he never saw the bet?

Do you accept the terms or not?

I'll give you 2 weeks to find it. If you can't find it within 2 weeks, you lose.

Hurry up Callibistris

you prove I welched on a bet I will buy both you and iltc a bottle of whiskey. You are the accuser you have to provide the proof, not me.

Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I'll give you 2 weeks to find it. If you can't find it within 2 weeks, you lose.

Hurry up Callibistris

you prove I welched on a bet I will buy both you and iltc a bottle of whiskey. You are the accuser you have to provide the proof, not me.

unnecessary on my end. it was years ago and a small misunderstanding. hammer and I hashed it out over pm and had a nice little talk about moonshine and butte whiskeys. :lol:

I lost two bets to alpha and we agreed to spend the money for the thanksgiving food drive. alpha lost one to me and he did the same thing. I lost one to tomcat and bought him beer at the cats paw to pick up. I even lost one to swilly years ago and sent him a check. moral of the story...? I lose a lot of bets. :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

ilovethecats said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Hurry up Callibistris

unnecessary on my end. it was years ago and a small misunderstanding. hammer and I hashed it out over pm and had a nice little talk about moonshine and butte whiskeys. :lol:

I lost two bets to alpha and we agreed to spend the money for the thanksgiving food drive. alpha lost one to me and he did the same thing. I lost one to tomcat and bought him beer at the cats paw to pick up. I even lost one to swilly years ago and sent him a check. moral of the story...? I lose a lot of bets. :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

:lol:

ilovethecats said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Hurry up Callibistris

Slow learner, eh? :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Hurry up Callibistris

i'll bet ya I'm not....

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:
Hammer said:

i'll bet ya I'm not....
:lol: :lol: :clap:

Back