• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nguyen Gate

AZGrizFan said:
rgrizfan said:
If this is an actual bet, Alphie has nothing to lose...even if he lost he would not pay up.

You must not know Alpha. He gives away more free beer at his tailgate than the GSA does. :thumb:
Alpha has a tailgate?

EverettGriz said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
This is AG1 we are talking about, he always pays up on bets, unlike Hammer :shrug:
douche, show me where I made this bet I supposedly didn't pay! You keep running your ample mouth about it, prove it or STFU!!!!

God I hate kitty fans! I wouldn't piss on one if he was on fire!

kitten fans talking about failing to pay bets is f-cking laughable!! :lol:

Back in the day when I was stupid enough to visit bcn, I was 1-11 on getting paid off on bets I made. I just chalked it up to 'em not being able to afford the ten bucks.

Well, you never made a bet with me did ya?

Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
This is AG1 we are talking about, he always pays up on bets, unlike Hammer :shrug:
douche, show me where I made this bet I supposedly didn't pay! You keep running your ample mouth about it, prove it or STFU!!!!

You prove it. Everybody remembers what happened.

And yada yada yada.... You know the rest.

Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:
rgrizfan said:
If this is an actual bet, Alphie has nothing to lose...even if he lost he would not pay up.

You must not know Alpha. He gives away more free beer at his tailgate than the GSA does. :thumb:
Alpha has a tailgate?

It's a firepit and a cooler full of beer. That's all I'm allowed to divulge.

I make about two serious posts per year. This is one of them.

I've read no less than 10 posts lately about various people not paying on lost bets. I have no knowledge of any of the allegations, but I just want to say that unless these allegations against dudes skipping out on lost bets are absolutely true and verifiable, it's the most pussy shit I've ever read.

It's fun to talk shit about the teams/schools/towns/etc., but it's an entirely different thing to accuse individuals of dishonoring an agreement. Saying, "Guy X doesn't pay on bets," without detailing exactly why/how, is stupid. Just my opinion. Carry on.

CDAGRIZ said:

I've read no less than 10 posts lately about various people not paying on lost bets. I have no knowledge of any of the allegations, but I just want to say that unless these allegations against dudes skipping out on lost bets are absolutely true and verifiable, it's the most pussy shit I've ever read.

It's fun to talk shit about the teams/schools/towns/etc., but it's an entirely different thing to accuse individuals of dishonoring an agreement. Saying, "Guy X doesn't pay on bets," without detailing exactly why/how, is stupid. Just my opinion. Carry on.

You sure you wanna play one of your two "serious" chips so early? It's not even May yet.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

You prove it. Everybody remembers what happened.

And yada yada yada.... You know the rest.

I don't have to prove it, I'm not the one running my yapper about it. I know how it went down.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You sure you wanna play one of your two "serious" chips so early? It's not even May yet.

I know. That kind of stuff just gets to me. And just so I don't waste both in one day, I think AG1 would probably field 5 out of 10 rugby-style third down punts from the red headed QB of your choosing.

CDAGRIZ said:

Alpha is one of the most honorable people I have ever met, in the years I have known him he has never welshed on a bet and he donates more money to charity than anyone I have ever seen. I have heard Hammer is a good and decent person but have only met him one time in uptown Butte. All this talk about not paying bets should stop.

CDA, ilovethecats made a bet with Hammer over the winner of the 2010 Cat/Griz game for a bottle of whiskey. Hammer lost the bet, then disappeared from egriz for about a week and to this date still hasn't paid up.

Hammer's story today is that he wasn't aware of any bet before the game started, but anybody that remembers that far back knows it was made during the week prior to the game.

CDA, ilovethecats made a bet with Hammer over the winner of the 2010 Cat/Griz game for a bottle of whiskey. Hammer lost the bet, then disappeared from egriz for about a week and to this date still hasn't paid up.

Hammer's story today is that he wasn't aware of any bet before the game started, but anybody that remembers that far back knows it was made during the week prior to the game.

LongTimeCatFan said:

Great. Now he can decide if he wants to refute it. I don't know who is right, but I think your post above beats the shit out of a conclusory statement that someone dishonors bets.

LongTimeCatFan said:

Actually the bet by iltc was proposed to me on this board an hour or two before kickoff, while I was either enroute or partaking in Missoula. And no I never disappeared from egriz. Like I said, the archives are on this board, look it up for yourself! The bet was proposed but never accepted. Fact!

Now I know why you never served. You are right it wouldn't have been a good fit!

Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Actually the bet by iltc was proposed to me on this board an hour or two before kickoff, while I was either enroute or partaking in Missoula. And no I never disappeared from egriz. Like I said, the archives are on this board, look it up for yourself! The bet was proposed but never accepted. Fact!

Now I know why you never served. You are right it wouldn't have been a good fit!

Yeah, not in your company... I don't "mesh" well with welchers. :shrug:

LongTimeCatFan said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Prove it, cvnt!

Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Prove it, C-word!

C-word??? Callibistris? That C-word?

You prove it.

I'll tell you what (against my better judgement) if you can prove your story is true, I'll buy you a bottle of whiskey and give you an apology, just as the original bet was. But if you can't, you get to buy me one. Winners choice $100 or less. I'm not wasting any of my time looking up this isht. AG1 can distribute said goods from the loser to the winner since it's likely he'll see both of us this year.

Deal?

Callibistris

So is this where Hammer disappears for a week and claims he never saw the bet?

Do you accept the terms or not?

I'll give you 2 weeks to find it. If you can't find it within 2 weeks, you lose.

Hurry up Callibistris

My money is on Hammer on this one.

You idiots can tell as many lies as you want, but it still won't make what you're saying true.

LongTimeCatFan said:
PlayerRep said:
My money is on Hammer on this one.

You idiots can tell as many lies as you want, but it still won't make what you're saying true.

You must be talking to the mirror

:coffee:

Almost everyone on egriz knows you are an idiot and troll, and now they know you are a liar too.

Back