• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No More Excuses

Atlanta Griz1 said:
havgrizfan said:
Yeah cause every good head coach wins the chipper in their first try. Those so many Hall of Fame examples of that.

How many "trys" should we give him? Never been into mulligans myself.

Well based on Hauck's success rate, at least three. :cool:

AZGrizFan said:
doc3kgt said:
grizfan406 said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
And, so it goes. If Stitt had a REAL ability to run the football, he would have no need to try some cutesy play to gain a critical 1st down. Remember, we had Joey Counts ready to pound the rock on that play. so, you give it Gamboa?????

Not that it matters much but was Gamboa a runningback in highschool. I didn't like that play either. Unless you have The Refrigerator Perry, let your RB's have at it. It can be demoralizing from a psych standpoint to show you don't have faith your RB's can get the yard.

I think Stitt knows his RBs can get the yards, but he wants to be fancy and innovative, so he showboats by having a linebacker do it instead.

Man, you've really got him figured out, don't you? :roll: :roll:

Nope, just my observation

So Growler, by that rationale, you're saying Stitt should have been fired last December. That's NOT what you said earlier, as you, the bigtime booster that you are said "I'm willing to give him one more year". So, I'll play by your statement, and since I don't think the Griz, or any other team in the FCS except for NDSU has a shot at winning the chipper this year, you want Stitt fired, and then the next "moron coach" they hire, should also be fired if he doesn't win the chipper on his first try too? Is that the way I'm reading your "I don't believe in mulligans" statement?

doc3kgt said:
AZGrizFan said:
doc3kgt said:
grizfan406 said:
Not that it matters much but was Gamboa a runningback in highschool. I didn't like that play either. Unless you have The Refrigerator Perry, let your RB's have at it. It can be demoralizing from a psych standpoint to show you don't have faith your RB's can get the yard.

I think Stitt knows his RBs can get the yards, but he wants to be fancy and innovative, so he showboats by having a linebacker do it instead.

Here's my observation: 54-35 and 73-37-5.

Stitt is 1-0 against the scats, 1-0 against the Beagles, and 1-1 against NDSU. I'll take that all day long.

Atlanta/Growler needs to stick to beer. Once he starts on the hard stuff his liver shuts his football savy down.

Stitt hater? Player hater? Etc. hater?

Deep down Atlanta is a softy but get him on the hard stuff and he gets mean and testy and forgets his meds.
He usually comes out of it after a short time of sober breathing. I tend to like the old coot.

havgrizfan said:
So Growler, by that rationale, you're saying Stitt should have been fired last December. That's NOT what you said earlier, as you, the bigtime booster that you are said "I'm willing to give him one more year". So, I'll play by your statement, and since I don't think the Griz, or any other team in the FCS except for NDSU has a shot at winning the chipper this year, you want Stitt fired, and then the next "moron coach" they hire, should also be fired if he doesn't win the chipper on his first try too? Is that the way I'm reading your "I don't believe in mulligans" statement?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :sleep:

AZGrizFan said:
doc3kgt said:
AZGrizFan said:
doc3kgt said:

Stitt is 1-0 against the scats, 1-0 against the Beagles, and 1-1 against NDSU. I'll take that all day long.

And 0-1 against powerhouses Liberty, Weber State & Cal Poly, and should be 0-1 against the Big Sky cellar-dweller ISU. Only a play that nobody at any level has witnessed ever before in football saved his *ss from defeat.

Umista said:
Atlanta/Growler needs to stick to beer. Once he starts on the hard stuff his liver shuts his football savy down.

Stitt hater? Player hater? Etc. hater?

Deep down Atlanta is a softy but get him on the hard stuff and he gets mean and testy and forgets his meds.
He usually comes out of it after a short time of sober breathing. I tend to like the old coot.

Hey pops, I don't take meds, and I am not a player hater, or a coach hater. I am as rabid a Griz fan as you or any other old man like you. But, I don't drink the Kool-Aid, and will never stop being objective about the game of football. Objective and Unafraid..... the spin stops here!

Atlanta Griz1 said:
AZGrizFan said:
doc3kgt said:
AZGrizFan said:

And 0-1 against powerhouses Liberty, Weber State & Cal Poly, and should be 0-1 against the Big Sky cellar-dweller ISU. Only a play that nobody at any level has witnessed ever before in football saved his *ss from defeat.

Yep. Glad he got rid of that DC that caused those losses. :cool:

havgrizfan said:
As usual, Growler refusing to answer a FOOTBALL RELATED post

Dude, i'm not playing your little game of reading things into my posts that are not there, to foster your agenda. And, I make more football related posts than any other poster on this board, including you.

AZGrizFan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
AZGrizFan said:
doc3kgt said:

Yep. Glad he got rid of that DC that caused those losses. :cool:

No, it was Bush's fault.

MaxximusGriz#37 said:
So have any of you heard we lost a recruit because of the weight room or locker room?

Ryan Kessman....he thought "weight room" was "wait room"....sort of like a green room....full on yummy snacks and comfy sofas for lounging....was disappointed....

I sometimes wonder if Kessman googles himself, sees about 900 links to eGriz and thinks to himself, "What the FVCK??"

Latest posts

Back