• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

One Great Game...Three Bad Apples

What's really mind blowing here is that JCU has apparently become the voice of reason.

You are one gullible bunch! :clap:

OMG. The same thing happened to me in 1987. I was leaving a football game in Butte and three young students approached me with signs saying, "Copper Heads xxxx" and "eat xxxx snake lover". They followed me outside the stadium and started to threaten me. I warned them that I knew many Richard Simmons dance moves and I that I had been trained by the Serbian mafia. Two of them held me down and the one wearing the red devil suit with horns pulled the back of his suit down and "crack assaulted me". As the son of a Baptist minister I was horrified and traumatized. All three of the thugs smelled of Old Spice cologne and Schmidt beer. The one wearing the devil suit had a mullet and now I can only be around people with people with flat top haircuts. The incident lasted what seemed like a year, but actually it was only the first quarter of my freshman year of high school. I totally sympathize with you and I am willing to bet the three who assaulted you are the offspring of the satanic cult members who accosted me in 1987. You will likely have PTSD until the day you quit watching NIU football. God bless you - you terrible little troll.

Growler1 said:
MrTitleist said:
This has got to be a troll, because the story is far too ridiculous.. the "Even Santa Prefers Montana" is crazy.. like, David2 crazy.

Since you're so wonderful about exposing poster's IPOs, perhaps you might want to confirm that this poster is not me. :cool:

As much as I'd like to drop the "Growler1 has a new name" bomb, I can't.

However, the ATM comment, plus the Santa thing.. this is making for quite the LOL story.

If it happened it is a sad situation. That being said, a reasonable citizen would notify security and law enforcement about the matter so that those involved could be brought to justice. Based on the story there would have been enough evidence to verify the claim and I suspect even enough to provide a dna sample. I doubt the police would take an incident like this as far as searching the dna database. This claim really sounds like BS to me.

Love it! Great story. :thumb: :thumb:

You write well. I was picturing it in my head and giggling... some old guy laying there on the cold ground as college kids farted in his face. What an imagination you have! Please follow it up with another soon. I posted earlier how I really thought this message board was about x's and o's and was sad to see a lot of bantering and jackass comments. But now that I know it's a little of both, so bring it on. Funny, good stuff! I'm a fan of eGriz now and look forward to reading more. Seriously, post another soon. Thanks!

Seriously I can't believe how gullible some of you ra'tards are.....this is 100% made up. That being said I was laughing hysterically as I read it.....loved the "marijuana cigarette" and "atm" references.....ass to mouth....worried about getting robbed....sharting in ur face....well written my panther friend

"He then put his rear end very near my nose, and began passing gas violently."

That is one of the funnier sentences I have read in a while.

Panthera said:
On the long drive back to Cedar Falls I had a chance to think a lot about what happened during and after the quarterfinal game. Of course my main impression of the whole event was that Washington Grizly is one the best football facilities in the world, bar none. It was difficult for this old Panther to watch the action after the first quarter, but anybody who loves football would be in awe at the classy show that UM put on.

HOWEVER...one incident after the game almost managed to ruin an otherwise great experience so I felt I should share it. That way, other Griz fans can help weed out the 'problem fans' who I know are a very tiny proportion of your overall fanbase.

After the teams had mostly left the field and security officers let the fans come down, I went to mingle with a few of the lingering UNI fans, staff and players near the northern end zone. About five minutes later, three Montana students approached us from the opposite side of the field and started chanting things like 'Suck a XXXX Panthers', 'Go Home UNI', Eat XXXX Panthers, etc. These kids reeked of liquor and, if I had to guess, they were probably the type who smoke marijuana cigarettes on a regular basis. One of them waved an extremely offensive sign that said 'Even Santa Prefers Montana'. As a Christian man, it's difficult to watch this kind of religious hatred spread to college football (It's bad enough when large retailers try to bury the Reason for the Season under phrases like 'happy holidays'). It didn't take much of this crap to cause the few Panther fans to disperse. I started walking up the tunnel, but the three students pursued me and eventually caught up. I turned left and found myself trapped near a dumpster and one of the stadium walls. As the drunks moved in, I was honestly afraid for my life, so I warned them that I know a good bit of Tae Bo and UFC moves. They took this as a challenge and one of them threw me to the ground and the other two pinned me down. What happened next is probably not something that belongs on a family-friendly forum, but I'm ticked off and it needs to be said...While two of the young men held me in place, the other one undid his belt and pulled his pants down halfway. He then put his rear end very near my nose and began passing gas violently. Some of these eruptions were wet and the sprayed into my mouth. They were chanting 'atm, atm, atm' which I assumed meant they were going to rob me as well, but I had smartly left my wallet in my hotel room safe. This all seemed to go on forever but it was likely less than a minute before they let me up and ran off into the park across from the stadium. I was too shocked and humiliated to chase them. I have no plans on dragging law enforcement into any of this.

So my point is, although I know you all are on to bigger and better things at this point, I hope you'll take the time to remind the few bad apples that they are not helping the perception of your program on a national level.

Anyways, that's my rant, Griz fans. Thanks for the memories and I'll be rooting for them you the rest of the way. Go get'em Griz! :clap:

What a horrific event for you.
It must have been just terrible getting into your car and having to drive the 20 hrs and 39 mins that MapQuest says it takes to get from Cedar Falls to Missoula. I commend you for your loyalty to the Panthers especially since it would appear you were alone at the game and must have had to drive back to Cedar Falls alone. It is also unfortunate that you didn't have any witnesses the event as I would think they would have come to your aid. I suppose, as you said, you were are too embarassed to bring this to the authorities, so you probably didn't want to shout or yell at the time of the incident which would I suspect have brought someone to help you. Of the 23,049 fans in attendance you would think that someone would have wanted to help you out with these three bad apples.
You mention the "lingering UNI fans" Interesting, I was on the field after the game and I didnn"t see any "lingering UNI fans" After the shellacing UNI took I sure wouldn't want to linger around the stadium if I was a Panter fan.
Just wondering: You mentioned that they were "three Montana STUDENTS" How do you know they were Montana students? Someone wearing Griz colors doesn't mean they are Montana students, but you must have some evidence that lead you to this conclusion.
You mention that these "students" were "probably the type who smoke mairjuana cigarettes on a regular basis" Is this the same type of assumption that they were Montana students?
"Even Santa Prefers Montana. As a Christian man, It's difficult to watch this kind of religious hatred spread to college football" Could you clarify please what you interpret as "religious hatred" Just wondering because as far as I know "Santa" is a folklore fellow who is not rooted in any Christian beliefs. I do like the old fellow though as he does believe in the spirit of giving.
"happy holidays" Yes I agree. I don't like the politically correct phrase but then that is off topic to your post.
"afraid for your life" You don't want to contact authorities. Wow, you have balls of steel. I couldn't be "afraid for my life" and then hop in my truck for a 20+ drive home for a game but then I guess you are a tougher man than me.
You truly are an interesting character. A true Christian if you can be "afraid for your life" from an assault and yet still thank us "for the memories" and that you will be "rooting for them (Griz) you the rest of the way"
For if you forgive people their trespasses [their reckless and willful sins, leaving them, letting them go, and giving up resentment], your heavenly Father will also forgive you. Matthew 6: 14

Umm...the area where he states this occurred would have been one of the busier places in the post game stadium. First of all, that is where the visiting busses are parked, so unless the team had already left, the bus drivers were there. That is also the staging area for the TV crews, and there were most certainly still people there wrapping up their broadcast/packing up their gear. Also, there is plenty of security in that corner, and they don't just let people walk up the tunnel. There are several other stadium workers who would have been in that area at that time. This did not happen. Don't fall for it.

grzz said:
Umm...the area where he states this occurred would have been one of the busier places in the post game stadium. First of all, that is where the visiting busses are parked, so unless the team had already left, the bus drivers were there. That is also the staging area for the TV crews, and there were most certainly still people there wrapping up their broadcast/packing up their gear. Also, there is plenty of security in that corner, and they don't just let people walk up the tunnel. There are several other stadium workers who would have been in that area at that time. This did not happen. Don't fall for it.

Believe me I didn't fall for it. I just wish if people are going to troll they would do a better job of it. :lol:

There's one way to tell if this is legit or not. The responsibility for this event, if it occurred, belongs to the offenders, not with the University or the Athletic Department. Panthera needs to file a report with the UM Campus Security Office. If he does, they'll follow up as much as can be and try to find the offenders. If he doesn't, it doesn't deserve a further response. BTW, filing a false police report is a crime in this State. come on, Panthera, put up or....

After reading this i had to go and make an acount because I have severe doubts that this happened. Being a student and knowing that we can get a little crazy at sometimes I know for a fact that we have more respect to the other team then that. Also I do know that the admin has the power to look at our IP addresses...that would show if this guy is a fake or not.

WTF people???? Can't you see he's just having a little fun....this clearly is a joke and it makes us all look pathetic when some of you act like this actually occurred. Poor bastard was just bored on his 20 hour drive home haha

:lol: :lol: :clap: made it to 3 pages. lol wow, I am sure atleast 15 to 50 people would have witnessed this... :thumb: good one :lol:

Latest posts

Back