• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

One Great Game...Three Bad Apples

This was a great comical read!! ATM, Santa marijuana cigarettes, violent gas etc!! I don’t remember seeing it back then but am thankful for the bump!! Great start to a Monday!

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
Zirg said:
A) UNI and Montana have/had a very contentious history with bad feelings going back to UNI's refusal to trade tapes before a playoff game.

B) I have been pelted with ice cubes to the head at road Griz playoff games right in the stadium (and never whined on that team's message board). If the worst you got on us is a few nasty sentiments on the field after the game (where you are NOT allowed to be) consider yourself lucky.

Sorry Zirg, but in my mom's voice I hear, what did you do to deserve it?

Speaking (respectfully) of your mother, does she still make that killer meatloaf?

[media]https://youtu.be/xSRcXRkQGOI[/media]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ursa Major said:
Zirg said:
A) UNI and Montana have/had a very contentious history with bad feelings going back to UNI's refusal to trade tapes before a playoff game.

B) I have been pelted with ice cubes to the head at road Griz playoff games right in the stadium (and never whined on that team's message board). If the worst you got on us is a few nasty sentiments on the field after the game (where you are NOT allowed to be) consider yourself lucky.

Sorry Zirg, but in my mom's voice I hear, what did you do to deserve it?

Just celebrated a Griz TD.no taunting toward the fans or anything. The ice cubes came raining in from a ways away. I don't know/think I was specifically targeted. I just happened to be in the the Griz rooting section and, yeah you are not always treated well on the road.

What a bunch of pedestrian fans. Throwing ice when Costco, always Costco, is loaded with D cells for this very purpose.

bgbigdog said:
What a bunch of pedestrian fans. Throwing ice when Costco, always Costco, is loaded with D cells for this very purpose.

Amateurish! Typical BSC.

#bigskyconference

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:

Amateurish! Typical BSC.

#bigskyconference

It wasn't a BSC team/town for the record.

Latest posts

Back