• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Praeter

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Why would you move the most physically gifted QB we have on the roster to the defense?

Unless you dont like size, arm strength, accuracy and mobility, then I totally see your point.
What empirical evidence do we have to say he is the most physically gifted? I'm not saying he isn't, but he isn't making anyone's top 2 on here right now.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Why would you move the most physically gifted QB we have on the roster to the defense?

Unless you dont like size, arm strength, accuracy and mobility, then I totally see your point.

Just curious...Does that mean that you think Prater is the best option for QB overall?

dupuyer griz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

What empirical evidence do we have to say he is the most physically gifted? I'm not saying he isn't, but he isn't making anyone's top 2 on here right now.

...this is e-griz.

dupuyer griz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

That right there should tell you something.

Look at his videos, he is very accurate, good arm, (can throw 17-20 yard outs) and has above average mobility. Very accurate on the run and has great footwork and balance. (he obviously works on footwork a lot). He can hang one 65-70 yards in the air, not that it matters just he has some arm strength.

The number one attribute Prater has is anticipation, that cannot be taught, he has no trouble letting it rip and hoping the WR is there when the ball gets to where he threw it.

I am fine with people going back to talking about whoever from Idaho and Simis no sweat off my back. :coffee:

Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Just curious...Does that mean that you think Prater is the best option for QB overall?

No...it means he just wants to argue with everyone and then use the "told you so" if it happens.

Raider said:
dupuyer griz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

...this is e-griz.

Thanks Pr JR for adding to the conversation, thats what I love best about people like you.

Keep up the riveting inside scoops we appreciate all you do. :roll:

grizindabox said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

No...it means he just wants to argue with everyone and then use the "told you so" if it happens.

Silly me, I forgot.

PlayerRep said:
From what I've read, it looks like Prater was in Special Forces, or SF, not in the Rangers. SF is the old Green Beret. Very elite. Very tough training. I think there are some SF's on the ground in Iraq now. The SF guys are the ones who are on the ground a few months before wars even start. Rangers are also up in terms of tough training and elite status, along with Navy Seals and the Delta Force.

If Eric Prater says hes a special forces Army Ranger, I believe him over a guy that cannot admit Nguyen fumbles too much.

grizindabox said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Might start calling you PRIII although its not a fair assessment because every once in a blue moon PR actually talks football and you and PR Jr (Raider) never add a fu*king thing to a football conversation. Cool with me just didnt want that to go unnoticed.

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Raider said:
dupuyer griz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

...this is e-griz.

Thanks Pr JR for adding to the conversation, thats what I love best about people like you.

Keep up the riveting inside scoops we appreciate all you do. :roll:

I didn’t post that comment fuckstick.

One of the other five people that post under the Raider screen name did.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
grizindabox said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Might start calling you PRIII although its not a fair assessment because every once in a blue moon PR actually talks football and you and PR Jr (Raider) never add a fu*king thing to a football conversation. Cool with me just didnt want that to go unnoticed.

let me add something then...Prater is a wild card...an unknown. He played 1 year of football in high school and has not seen the field in a live game since then. I will guarantee he will have the strongest arm in camp and his videos look pretty darn impressive, but I will be curious to see how it works out in an actual game.

grizindabox said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
grizindabox said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

let me add something then...Prater is a wild card...an unknown. He played 1 year of football in high school and has not seen the field in a live game since then. I will guarantee he will have the strongest arm in camp and his videos look pretty darn impressive, but I will be curious to see how it works out in an actual game.

Is that any game film of him anywhere? All I can find is practice, in which he looks good but game speed could be very different.

Da Boyz Mom said:
grizindabox said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
grizindabox said:

Is that any game film of him anywhere? All I can find is practice, in which he looks good but game speed could be very different.

That passing tree/drills sure shows off a strong arm. It would nice to see some in game action against some solid competition. :thumb:

There's no doubt the guy has a cannon of an arm and can sling it. He looked effortless as he threw Brett Favre-type fastballs to his receivers. Then for fun, he airs one out about 70 yards in the air. He will more than likely have the strongest arm out of the QBs. Not sure what that will translate to when live and in a game though. Sounds like that part has been a while for him. Will make a good competition at camp!

It appears we may have a potential embarrassment of riches @ QB. Beats the heck out of the alternative. Shaping up to be the best camp battle.

Back