• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Praeter

I get the feeling that if he isn't too rusty he will be our starter. Being in special forces and older (more mature) than the rest of the QB corps, I think he has the brains that Stitt wants in a QB. Plus with the rocket he has as an arm, he would be perfect for quick hitters.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I would say Sophomore this year, at least that is what it looks like from ESPNs website. He was listed as a Freshman last season.

Okay, thanks. If he turns out to be as good as everyone seems to think he is, having him here another year would be great, but even three is great for a transfer.

Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I would say Sophomore this year, at least that is what it looks like from ESPNs website. He was listed as a Freshman last season.

Okay, thanks. If he turns out to be as good as everyone seems to think he is, having him here another year would be great, but even three is great for a transfer.

Nobody thinks he is any good except me, have you not you read the threads? He isnt even on the 2 deep chart for most of these guys. Hell they couldnt even spell his name right on this thread.

I am the one selling this and people are making excuses, "he didnt play much except high school", "he could be rusty", "why would a guy with a prosthetic legs be allowed to play at the FCS level", the ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Nobody thinks he is any good except me, have you not you read the threads? He isnt even on the 2 deep chart for most of these guys. Hell they couldnt even spell his name right on this thread.

I am the one selling this and people are making excuses, "he didnt play much except high school", "he could be rusty", "why would a guy with a prosthetic legs be allowed to play at the FCS level", the ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

Hmm...I was basing that comment on the posters who have had good things to say about him on this thread, not to start another e-griz pissing match. And, I happen to agree with you about Prater, but my opinion was based more on his age, life experience, and what information I had read about him online, than it was about empirical football knowledge, because obviously I am female and never played the game so I am not allowed to have an opinion on e-griz.

Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Hmm...I was basing that comment on the posters who have had good things to say about him on this thread, not to start another e-griz pissing match. And, I happen to agree with you about Prater, but my opinion was based more on his age, life experience, and what information I had read about him online, than it was about empirical football knowledge, because obviously I am female and never played the game so I am not allowed to have an opinion on e-griz.

Good to see you know your place. :cool: :cool: ;)

Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Well as long as you realize that.......you are OK in my book...................................... (Not that its a good thing to be in my book or associated in any way with AG1INC)

I can hardly believe AG 1 and I agree...and that he wasn't actually the one to make a smart ass comment. It's a rare day indeed.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Well as long as you realize that.......you are OK in my book...................................... (Not that its a good thing to be in my book or associated in any way with AG1INC)

ag.....I too am in agreement with you regarding prater and pointed to several reasons why I believe this in a previous post on this thread.....I really believe he is the real deal....

Da Boyz Mom said:
I can hardly believe AG 1 and I agree...and that he wasn't actually the one to make a smart ass comment. It's a rare day indeed.
and believe me, he's pissed as hell that I beat him to that comment. Count on it.

AZGrizFan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
and believe me, he's pissed as hell that I beat him to that comment. Count on it.

Not in any way, hater....................

I must make amends with Alfies fat Mexican girl....I was drunk in Msla today and did not see her hide...appears I will connect with her after the first game next fall. Meantime Prater looks like the man with a gun and can blow a hole in A1s monster predictions....pile on if A1 is rong *

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

I'm still mystified that you have a book.

bigforkgriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I'm still mystified that you have a book.

He doesn't really. If you buy him a book, he eats the cover and throws the book away.

I am making it official at this moment. After reading experts like Alpha, mom, Kraker and others I am announcing Prater as the next Griz QB.
It was an easy choice as others dug out all the information and did the quality check work and background checks. EGrizers should feel free to figure out the backup QB.

Umista said:
I am making it official at this moment. After reading experts like Alpha, mom, Kraker and others I am announcing Prater as the next Griz QB.
It was an easy choice as others dug out all the information and did the quality check work and background checks. EGrizers should feel free to figure out the backup QB.

If you're announcing, who's annointing? It's always Alpha. Alpha, Alpha, Alpha. :pray:

Prater > John Edwards. Guy was special forces and has a cannon for an arm. Can't miss. We're back. So excited. I better write a song.

Back