• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Predict the final W/L record

I'll make an avatar bet with PR. I say 8-4 or worse. If I lose I will use an avatar of PRs choosing for the rest of time on this site. I commit to not just make a new screen name, although I might just quit posting all together based on the avatar. Whatever. If I win PR agrees to use an avatar of my choosing through the entire playoffs and offseason. The change back must happen after the opening kickoff of Game 1 in 2015. The bet ends at the end of the regular season and the punishments are doled out immediately following Cat/grizz.

With any luck Cat/grizz will settle the bet. I'm a gamer and that would be fun. What say you PR?

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
poorgriz said:
nzone said:
Lord knows poorgriz knows what getting shredded by Saffron means. Sorry you bad excuse for even a troll but why is it you even bother trying to give an objective opinion when your lack of independence and bias are so obvious that most on here think of you as an irritant similar to a hemorrhoid.

Ha ha... you guys are classic. Talk about objective. It's no wonder that the rest of the FCS world considers griz fans the biggest bunch of homers out there. Tell you what... since I'm such a pain in your ass, let's place a wager on it. Is anyone willing to place a wager on how the rest of the season is going to play out? Most of you are predicting 9-3. If you go 9-3 I'll quit posting for a year, but if you do worse - one of you has to quit posting for a year, whoever wants to take the bet.

I'll take that bet! If the Griz go 9-3 you can't post for a year. If the Griz go less than 9-3 then Player Rep cannot post for a year.

This is what I am willing to do. If UM is under 9-3, I will keep posting at the current level. If UM is 9-3 or better, I will post more often.

Ha Ha - That's pretty funny :D

ABQCat said:
I'll make an avatar bet with PR. I say 8-4 or worse. If I lose I will use an avatar of PRs choosing for the rest of time on this site. I commit to not just make a new screen name, although I might just quit posting all together based on the avatar. Whatever. If I win PR agrees to use an avatar of my choosing through the entire playoffs and offseason. The change back must happen after the opening kickoff of Game 1 in 2015. The bet ends at the end of the regular season and the punishments are doled out immediately following Cat/grizz.

With any luck Cat/grizz will settle the bet. I'm a gamer and that would be fun. What say you PR?
Are you saying you're willing to get punished in a more sever manner? Seems unfair...

I said after three games we would know what our team is and was for the season.

It is tough to watch my Griz grind out a dismal ground game and have such strange offensive struggles. But it is what it is. Predicting is a waste of time but it's still a lot of fun. I will always hope we can win the entire world championship but as we all know we will be fortunate to get into post season this year.

If Ellie Hendo gets back and we play up to our -------- I say we can kick some butts and make quite a splash. Who knows? We have the chance to win on out. I will go on a thin limb and say we make it a few games into post season! If I am wrong you guys can kiss Mable.

dupuyer griz said:
ABQCat said:

Are you saying you're willing to get punished in a more sever manner? Seems unfair...
Yes I handicapped the bet the best I could. Should be obvious.

ABQCat said:
dupuyer griz said:
ABQCat said:

Yes I handicapped the bet the best I could. Should be obvious.
I assure you, it will be handicapped.

ABQCat said:

I will get my lawyer to try to sort out this bet for me. it's fairly complicated. I thought avatar was a movie. Anyway, I don't do avatars. 8-4, ya right. That's what most Griz fans seem to think is likely.

PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:

I will get my lawyer to try to sort out this bet for me. it's fairly complicated. I thought avatar was a movie. Anyway, I don't do avatars. 8-4, ya right. That's what most Griz fans seem to think is likely.
Predictable. You have a chance to rid yourself of one these 'trolls' you keep speaking of and you won't do it.

ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:

Predictable. You have a chance to rid yourself of one these 'trolls' you keep speaking of and you won't do it.

I'd be happy to make a list of the trolls to be gotten rid of. Should I send the list to you?

jeezus, greenie, make it publicly available. we all need to know this information.

Trolls remind me of weeds. They arrive in the spring look ugly and rise above my crops quickly then simply fade away and die off in the fall. I spray and use other methods to kill them and generally I get a 99% kill ratio. One big problem is they leave seeds that can sprout in the next season and wouldn't you know it, I am back at trying to get rid of them all over again.

Weeds don't seem to learn I don't like them because they keep sprouting over and over. They take up good space in my fields causing me to end up with lower crop yields if I don't eradicate the damn things. Pesky are weeds with not one good thing you can say about them. Zero!

Weeds do not seem to have any feelings as they stand out there robbing others of space and if that doesn't remind me of trolls.........what does?

7-5. I think UCD is a W at home with the off week. After that, every game is on the road and/or has a top QB (Saffron, Adams, Prukop). I'm not convinced the D can hold up against an offense that can run and throw, and the O hasn't been able to hold the ball for long, time consuming drives.

BTW, how will the OL do at moving those two huge DTs from Sac St?

Griziron said:
7-5. I think UCD is a W at home with the off week. After that, every game is on the road and/or has a top QB (Saffron, Adams, Prukop). I'm not convinced the D can hold up against an offense that can run and throw, and the O hasn't been able to hold the ball for long, time consuming drives.

It's refreshing to see reasonable predictions from egrizzers that actually know the likely end of season record is. Good question on those dudes... they are massive, and very impressive.

poorgriz said:
Griziron said:

It's refreshing to see reasonable predictions from egrizzers that actually know the likely end of season record is. Good question on those dudes... they are massive, and very impressive.
If you look close you'll see PR actually is predicting 8-4 as well. At least he's made it known that's what he thinks is the most likely outcome.

Also, the SAC 370 pounder was much better than I thought. I dismissed him as ineffective before the game, but after a close review, he actually had several good sequences against us.

ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:

Hmm... It's like the Pete Rose affair all over again. A non-bet is really a bet in the other direction. It's a signal to the betters. PR feels that 8-4 is legit or he'd be disputing it right now with facts and figures. Nice work ABQ. Way to draw PR out......

ABQCat said:
poorgriz said:
Griziron said:

If you look close you'll see PR actually is predicting 8-4 as well. At least he's made it known that's what he thinks is the most likely outcome.

Also, the SAC 370 pounder was much better than I thought. I dismissed him as ineffective before the game, but after a close review, he actually had several good sequences against us.

Not true. I said 8-4 seemed to be what most posters were thinking.

PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:
poorgriz said:
Griziron said:

I said if you look close that's what you're actually predicting. I never said that you actually said it. I see your not true and raise you another not true.

ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:
poorgriz said:

I said if you look close that's what you're actually predicting. I never said that you actually said it. I see your not true and raise you another not true.

What have I been predicting? Don't think I have predicted on egriz on this subject.

Personally I think the scat fans should worry more about msu and their win loss. Why this infatuation with Montana unless you KNOW Montana is a true threat.

Latest posts

Back