• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Predict the final W/L record

Said 9-3 at the start of the season and I'm sticking with it.

- O-line gets gradually better
- Henderson returns to help out ST and the passing game
- Defense will keep us in every game, as long as JJ is at the helm we will have a shot to win every one of them
- Most likely loss is @EWU, but if Adams is out still (which I doubt he will be) then maybe the MSU game or the game @ Poly

I think we come out 7-5 and miss the play offs.

Out of all the games we have left Davis is the most winable. If we some how drop that game :shock: then there is a real possibility of a 6-6 season.

I sadly just don't see our O line gelling enough. Does not matter if we get all our Weapons on offense is our line gets blown up.

I also think that even if we have a UNC game against Davis is sort of a false reality game. Most people thought we would blow through UND last weekend 48 -10 35-7. That did not happen.

Our offense to date has not been able to do much against good to decent defense. Even if EWU and MSU have pours defense our offense has not been able to put up much. MSU and EWU will s ore some points. Question is can out Griz score one more?

9-3 assuming VA plays against the Griz. If he's still out then there is a good possibility they can go 10-2 with a Big Sky title. The offense will not win them a lot of games but the defense will. As much as the offense has struggled they are still a legit threat to run the table and win the Big Sky.

I ignored the turkey dinner I was cooking to see this game (link below)... I'm pretty sure anything can happen after seeing that.

I'm hoping 9-3 with the Griz getting to at least the third round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz_opg3JR3M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interesting predictions. I agree that our defense should give us a chance in every game. But I think our offense is so poor that the time of possession will continue to force the defense to be on the field too much, which will cause them to wear down and give up late points. I just don't see many long sustained drives in our future this year.

I think the EWU vs UM game is going to be very interesting. Like I've said on other boards, all of our best players on the field will be face to face with your best players. And on the flip side, all of our worst players will be facing your worst players. The line battles will be particularly interesting. Clay DeBord and Jake Rodgers vs Wagenmann and Holmes. A young and light Montana o-line vs a young and light EWU defensive line. All over the field, you can see the match ups between our strongest facets.

I thought the tipping point would come from having Vernon Adams. However, he won't be a factor. It all depends on how Jordan West develops, but I can see Montana finding a way to shut down an EWU without Adams.

Ewu is up in the air. Msu and Sac are W's
9-3 Is very realistic

JJ takes us pretty far in the play-offs but ultimately loses the semi game.

I'm sticking with my pre season prediction of 7-5. I think 8-4 MIGHT still be a possibility for you, but that will be tough based on what I've seen. 9-3 isn't happening, no way.

Also, keep in mind that when you face Sac and Saffron and they shred you up pretty good, remember that it doesn't mean your defense is terrible and that you suck bad and that you'll never win another game despite what a bunch of you will post on here after the loss.

I guessed 7-5 before the season, but that was before the Cal-Poly debacle, the injury to Vernon Adams and the utter collapse of the MSU defense. Now I think my 7-5 guess was too pessimistic.

poorgriz said:
I'm sticking with my pre season prediction of 7-5. I think 8-4 MIGHT still be a possibility for you, but that will be tough based on what I've seen. 9-3 isn't happening, no way.

Also, keep in mind that when you face Sac and Saffron and they shred you up pretty good, remember that it doesn't mean your defense is terrible and that you suck bad and that you'll never win another game despite what a bunch of you will post on here after the loss.

Lord knows poorgriz knows what getting shredded by Saffron means. Sorry you bad excuse for even a troll but why is it you even bother trying to give an objective opinion when your lack of independence and bias are so obvious that most on here think of you as an irritant similar to a hemorrhoid.

justanotherfan said:
Before the ND game, I predicted 6-6. I now think 7-5 and no playoff.
So the ND game gave you more faith/optimism? Seemed to have the opposite effect on everyone else.

poorgriz said:

its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg

Htowngriz said:
poorgriz said:

HA! Poor Kitty!

Htowngriz said:
poorgriz said:

He can’t.

Too much personal fulfillment in it. Sadly.

nzone said:
poorgriz said:

Lord knows poorgriz knows what getting shredded by Saffron means. Sorry you bad excuse for even a troll but why is it you even bother trying to give an objective opinion when your lack of independence and bias are so obvious that most on here think of you as an irritant similar to a hemorrhoid.

Ha ha... you guys are classic. Talk about objective. It's no wonder that the rest of the FCS world considers griz fans the biggest bunch of homers out there. Tell you what... since I'm such a pain in your ass, let's place a wager on it. Is anyone willing to place a wager on how the rest of the season is going to play out? Most of you are predicting 9-3. If you go 9-3 I'll quit posting for a year, but if you do worse - one of you has to quit posting for a year, whoever wants to take the bet.

poorgriz said:
nzone said:
poorgriz said:

Ha ha... you guys are classic. Talk about objective. It's no wonder that the rest of the FCS world considers griz fans the biggest bunch of homers out there. Tell you what... since I'm such a pain in your ass, let's place a wager on it. Is anyone willing to place a wager on how the rest of the season is going to play out? Most of you are predicting 9-3. If you go 9-3 I'll quit posting for a year, but if you do worse - one of you has to quit posting for a year, whoever wants to take the bet.

I'll take that bet! If the Griz go 9-3 you can't post for a year. If the Griz go less than 9-3 then Player Rep cannot post for a year.

Ursa Major said:
poorgriz said:
nzone said:
poorgriz said:

I'll take that bet! If the Griz go 9-3 you can't post for a year. If the Griz go less than 9-3 then Player Rep cannot post for a year.

This is what I am willing to do. If UM is under 9-3, I will keep posting at the current level. If UM is 9-3 or better, I will post more often.

Latest posts

Back