• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Press Conference this afternoon... Stitt is Gone

cmtgrizzly said:
Paytonlives said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Anyone know anything about Kevin Kane?

Doubtful... No ties to UM

Info:
Kansas linebackers coach Kevin Kane is the defensive coordinator for Northern Illinois coach Rod Carey, according to a source.
It’s a return to Northern Illinois for Kane, who spent four seasons with the Huskies before moving to Kansas in his current role for the 2015 season. Kane joined the Northern Illinois staff in ’11 as tight ends and fullbacks coach and moved to linebackers coach in ’12. He added special teams coordinator duties for his final two seasons.

Kane came to Northern Illinois from Wisconsin, where he worked for three seasons, first as a graduate assistant on the defense for two seasons before becoming a quality control assistant with the defense in 2010.

Thanks Payton. How is N Illinois D?

They have given up 190 points in 11 games... :shock:

First of all, I feel bad for Stitt and all of the coaches that are being let go. I know that this is a business, but no doubt they put in a lot of hard work, end less hours, etc. Thanks to each and everyone of them. Lots of wives, children, etc this is going to affect.

I think if you pay attention to the three coaches that have been retained, it will give you a pretty good clue whats about to happen. Right or wrong, a lot of people asked for this.

Paytonlives said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Paytonlives said:
cmtgrizzly said:

Info:
Kansas linebackers coach Kevin Kane is the defensive coordinator for Northern Illinois coach Rod Carey, according to a source.
It’s a return to Northern Illinois for Kane, who spent four seasons with the Huskies before moving to Kansas in his current role for the 2015 season. Kane joined the Northern Illinois staff in ’11 as tight ends and fullbacks coach and moved to linebackers coach in ’12. He added special teams coordinator duties for his final two seasons.

Kane came to Northern Illinois from Wisconsin, where he worked for three seasons, first as a graduate assistant on the defense for two seasons before becoming a quality control assistant with the defense in 2010.

Played agains San Diego State (B. Hauck) and lost 34-27

Bobby said he was very interested and hope we would accept him with open arms! He can take this talent of stitts to the NC next year!

Bobby said he was very interested and hope we would accept him with open arms! He can take this talent of stitts to the NC next year!

1972 said:
First of all, I feel bad for Stitt and all of the coaches that are being let go. I know that this is a business, but no doubt they put in a lot of hard work, end less hours, etc. Thanks to each and everyone of them. Lots of wives, children, etc this is going to affect.

I think if you pay attention to the three coaches that have been retained, it will give you a pretty good clue whats about to happen. Right or wrong, a lot of people asked for this.

Who is coming back? Green and who

1972 said:

That would be Hauck...

Paytonlives said:
1972 said:

Green germer and schann

Paytonlives said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Paytonlives said:
cmtgrizzly said:

Info:

Wow that is good. Wonder if he has a chance. I like Bobby but would be ok with a new coach that has shown promise at his role. Wouldnt mind a defensive minded coach this time as I think we have the horses for a good offense already. Donors may not let Haslam pass on Hauck again and it is hard to argue with his results. Yes I know he never won the big one.

HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
1972 said:

Green germer and schann

All have ties to Hauck?

Paytonlives said:
HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
1972 said:

Green germer and schann

All have ties to Hauck?
Green and Schann played for him but idk if him and Germer have ties.

Paytonlives said:
HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
1972 said:

Green germer and schann

All have ties to Hauck?

Bingo. Still don't if that's what is happening but if I were a betting man....

UofMGrizFan said:
Bob Stitt out as head coach of Griz football

clap.gif

1972 said:

+1.

Back