• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Press Conference this afternoon... Stitt is Gone

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
Wasn't good enough for Alpha. So what....

That's simply revisionist history. He most certainly was NOT alone in his thoughts...

I need some context for this. I remember it, but faintly.

Did BH get more heat for not winning NC's than Stitt for the last couple of seasons?

It was Alpha who nicknamed him BGB (Big Game Bob) because of his inability to win the big one. He was routinely roasted on here for his unimaginative offenses, his inability to make halftime adjustments, his brusqueness with the players, his shitty relationship with the media...etc., etc. Sound familiar? :lol:

I enjoyed 80-17, big sky championships, playoffs, wins over the cats, 3 trips to Chatty (one I do not remember well), and attitude...loved watching him own the media...at least if he comes back they will have a room with crayons now

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
Wasn't good enough for Alpha. So what....

That's simply revisionist history. He most certainly was NOT alone in his thoughts...

I need some context for this. I remember it, but faintly.

Did BH get more heat for not winning NC's than Stitt for the last couple of seasons?

It was Alpha who nicknamed him BGB (Big Game Bob) because of his inability to win the big one. He was routinely roasted on here for his unimaginative offenses, his inability to make halftime adjustments, his brusqueness with the players, his shitty relationship with the media...etc., etc. Sound familiar? :lol:

Thanks.

your wrong said:
Kendall Sweet “after today all I can say is wow” 11-19-17 twitter.
Isiahia Banks “I have realized this was a mistake”10-23-17 Twitter
Am I missing something?
We lost a ton of players after Stitt took the job. Are we about to lose more?

Evidence this has been a thing for awhile.

astutegriz said:
your wrong said:
Kendall Sweet “after today all I can say is wow” 11-19-17 twitter.
Isiahia Banks “I have realized this was a mistake”10-23-17 Twitter
Am I missing something?
We lost a ton of players after Stitt took the job. Are we about to lose more?

Evidence this has been a thing for awhile.

Just after by week for Banks, and day after Cat game for Sweet.

Back