• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Press Conference this afternoon... Stitt is Gone

If bobby does get hired I hope he gives Selle and Ferriter a chance to get their jobs back. They were good coaches and have ties to Montana and Hauck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VimSince03 said:
Griz til I die said:
Paytonlives said:
HookedonGriz said:
Green germer and schann

All have ties to Hauck?
Green and Schann played for him but idk if him and Germer have ties.

How are you a Griz football fan and not know Germer and Bobby have direct ties....in like they coached together for years? Cmon man!

Selle played for him too...he got shown the door.

Well, this off season will be entertaining. I supported stitt, but if this is true about bobby ball return, I'm on board with the change. Wow.

VimSince03 said:
Griz til I die said:
Paytonlives said:
HookedonGriz said:
Green germer and schann

All have ties to Hauck?

How are you a Griz football fan and not know Germer and Bobby have direct ties....in like they coached together for years? Cmon man!

Its been a couple of rough days, we need a little time to absorb everything.

At least the ass hat who F'ed it up the last time is gone, unfortunately not gone gone like he should've been...one of those intelligent dumbasses!

HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
HookedonGriz said:
Paytonlives said:
Who is coming back? Green and who
Green germer and schann
All have ties to Hauck?
Bingo. Still don't if that's what is happening but if I were a betting man....
Just casually watching (not invested in Stitt, Hauck, or anybody else), but I had a passing thought when I saw that the press conference had been kicked back from 2:30 to 4:00.

More time to get ducks in a row to announce "Stitt out" (old news, now) and "Hauck in" ?? :?:

Just a thought.

AZGrizFan said:
VimSince03 said:
Griz til I die said:
Paytonlives said:
All have ties to Hauck?

Selle played for him too...he got shown the door.

Yeah and so did Ferriter. My point was Chad Germer and Bobby were together for several years in the 2000s.

griznative24 said:
reinell30 said:
Bobby said he was very interested and hope we would accept him with open arms! He can take this talent of stitts to the NC next year!

:roll:

After watching the Griz lose to the cats 2 years in a row, many Griz fans have morphed into cat fans.

:!: :!: :!: BRING BACK BOBBY FOR CHRIST SAKES :!: :!: :!: :!:

THE MUDDA FUDDER DOMINATED THE FCS AND BROUGHT US THE HIGHEST PAID CB IN THE FRICKING NFL :!: :!: :!:

SoldierGriz said:
griznative24 said:
reinell30 said:
Bobby said he was very interested and hope we would accept him with open arms! He can take this talent of stitts to the NC next year!

After watching the Griz lose to the cats 2 years in a row, many Griz fans have morphed into cat fans.

Doubtful

SoldierGriz said:
griznative24 said:
reinell30 said:

WTF, really? Zero that I know of, maybe fans of Ty.

griznative24 said:
reinell30 said:

Ya. Whoever takes over, be it Bobby or what, will have a couple years of rebuilding to do finding basically an entire O line, and Tight Ends, Fullbacks, cutting 20 WRs or so, etc.

griznative24 said:
SoldierGriz said:
griznative24 said:
reinell30 said:

You talkin' bout me?

No...post above yours. You know, pre-season national champs an all. :lol:

Now that I've entered this conversation.

Stitt: Seemed like a Hell of a nice guy, and really bright. I feel super-bad for him and his family. But I always worried about his kind of experience. Every player he had a Mines was smart, smart, smart. They had to be ... just to get into the school. Explain the offensive and defensive schemes and how they're suppose to work, throw in some practice to iron out the kinks, and things are going to happen. There, his upside (good record, but no championships) was limited by the number of prime athletes he could recruit, ones who could meet the high academic requirements.

At UM, he could recruit better athletes, but -- with all due respect -- some are not going to be all that swift. Everything we've heard suggests that his offensive scheme(s) took a year for the QB to really grasp. That suggests to me that any simplified versions he had to implement were not going to be that effective -- which I think we saw. I have studied offensive football some, and I think a case can be made for this notion. Not so up on D schemes ... but you kind of wonder if the same problem happened on that side. Clever, but complex D schemes that led to blown assignments (which we also saw).

Re: B. Hauck. Not the warmest public personality, so I can't say I was, or am a fan. But he was effective when he was here before. Failure is the best teacher, they say. And, let's be honest, BH had an epic fail at UNLV. But since then he has also under-studied under Rocky Long, one of the best Head Coaches out there. Hopefully, some of the rough edges that made many people hate his guts have been honed off ... so he has a chance to come back. If nothing else ... the Special Teams would be way better. :lol: (But then, they could hardly be worse, could they.)

coyote said:
SoldierGriz said:
griznative24 said:
reinell30 said:

Doubtful

If they did they were band wagon fans and will be back after we take care of little brother.

Back