• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Roster updated on GoGriz

Manu Rasmussen is still not listed on the gogriz.com roster. Over a week later after an "oversight" as noted by AJ this hasn't been corrected. As a matter of respect to the player you would likely fix the oversight immediately. Is this lazy work by somebody that should be updating the roster or is there something to this grade thing?

I too like the Gogriz website to be accurate. If Montana is one of the big boys, at least in FCS, then they should have a BIG BOY WEBSITE. BUT....right now, the SID office really isn't even being manned on a daily basis. Many of you know, Guffey retired, which in itself, probably made things messy. It was HIS gig alone for three decades. Then, tragically, his replacement died suddenly. UM hasn't hired a new SID that I know of and I'm sure that side of things is lacking a little bit right now. So, I'll cut them some slack.

grizindabox said:
I believe that he will be a greyshirt.

You are right -

Jackson McCullough:

http://helenair.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/next-up-grizzlies-kidder-eyes-similar-success-enjoyed-by-predecessors/article_2ced8405-4b5e-5aed-90f8-c209a61effcf.html

Back