• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shoot'a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rjones61 said:
EWURanger29 said:
I'd say the PSU game is much more realistic for his return. He's still in the boot.

He's out of the boot. Posted a picture yesterday of him at the basketball game. No boot and no crutches.

I'm definitely no Shoota fan, but I bet there is no way he will miss the UM game. Dude is a competitor, and not much else.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
EWURanger29 said:
I'd say the PSU game is much more realistic for his return. He's still in the boot.

He's out of the boot. Posted a picture yesterday of him at the basketball game. No boot and no crutches.

I'm definitely no Shoota fan, but I be there is no way he will miss the UM game. Dude is a competitor, and not much else.

He's also a Christian father. But yes, if VA is cleared, he will play against the Griz. It's his favorite team to compete against, after all.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
EWURanger29 said:

I'm definitely no Shoota fan, but I be there is no way he will miss the UM game. Dude is a competitor, and not much else.

Didn't know you knew him personally.

Anyway, doesn't matter what he wants. He doesn't get cleared by the Doc, he won't play.

EWURanger29 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
EWURanger29 said:

Didn't know you knew him personally.

Anyway, doesn't matter what he wants. He doesn't get cleared by the Doc, he won't play.

You didn't?

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
EWURanger29 said:

He's also a Christian father. But yes, if VA is cleared, he will play against the Griz. It's his favorite team to compete against, after all.

I'm confused... Either he's a pastor/priest, or he knocked up his baby momma and now has a dependent

LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:

I'm confused... Either he's a pastor/priest, or he knocked up his baby momma and now has a dependent

You obviously don't understand Christianity. Christians do not see themselves as saints, but as sinners who are trying to be better. Everyone messes up some times.

Think about it, most college kids in their situation would seek an abortion. Him and his significant other decided to start his family and get an education, regardless.

Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You obviously don't understand Christianity. Christians do not see themselves as saints, but as sinners who are trying to be better. Everyone messes up some times.

Think about it, most college kids in their situation would seek an abortion. Him and his significant other decided to start his family and get an education, regardless.

Sooo. He's not married. Let the little head do more thinking than the big head, has a bastard and broken foot...

I would give his problems to a monkey on a rock.

Kids are expensive. How's he footing the bill? Or are we?

LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:

Sooo. He's not married. Let the little head do more thinking than the big head, has a bastard and broken foot...

Gee, you're able to speculate every aspect of his life from the outside, from over 500 miles away. You MUST already know!

Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Gee, you're able to speculate every aspect of his life from the outside, from over 500 miles away. You MUST already know!

I don't know. I'm just trying to put the pieces together. You made the comment, you clearly do know. What gives?

LongTimeCatFan said:
I don't know. I'm just trying to put the pieces together. You made the comment, you clearly do know. What gives?

My point was to bring light to eGriz that if they are going to smear his name, they should reflect on the fact that they are also smearing the name of a good family man.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:

I don't know what this means but I like it and plan on using it on a regular basis.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:

I see what you did there . . .

Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

My point was to bring light to eGriz that if they are going to smear his name, they should reflect on the fact that they are also smearing the name of a good family man.

Whoa, back up pard

IF he were a GOOD family man, he'd marry the woman AND pay for the child with his earnings from his hard work.

Has he done EITHER of those things, or is he just content getting the milk for free whilst forgoing buying the cow?

CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I see what you did there . . .

Only CDA would catch a cunning pun. :thumbup:

LongTimeCatFan said:
Whoa, back up pard

IF he were a GOOD family man, he'd marry the woman AND pay for the child with his earnings from his hard work.

Has he done EITHER of those things, or is he just content getting the milk for free whilst forgoing buying the cow?

All speculation. Easy to do behind a screen name. How about this one.

If LongTimeCatFan would get off his lazy ass and get a job, then he might lose some weight and stop sucking off my hard earned tax dollars.

Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

You clearly don't adhere to the IRS' definition of "family." ;)

snap said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I don't know what this means but I like it and plan on using it on a regular basis.

I don't either, it just sounds awful

Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Whoa, back up pard

All speculation.

How is it speculation that he knocked a girl up without marrying her? I'm not judging either way, but 'round about where I'm from, thems are called verified facts. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back