• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shoot'a

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDAGRIZ said:
Stop being normal! Go pound a sixer of Monster, get a neck tat, and come back and post like a real EWU fan. ;)

It is rare that I laugh. You sir, just made be bust a gut. Phucking hilarious.

I also think these are stupid, but, what the hell! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ursa Major said:
My methed up, step-third cousin that lives in Cheney confirmed this tonight as he took pictures of trick or treaters.....

He gets two government-issued eye black stickers per game and gives one to the kid? I think I agree with RJones now. Shoota is a true family man.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Whoa, back up pard

IF he were a GOOD family man, he'd marry the woman AND pay for the child with his earnings from his hard work.

Has he done EITHER of those things, or is he just content getting the milk for free whilst forgoing buying the cow?

All speculation. Easy to do behind a screen name. How about this one.

If LongTimeCatFan would get off his lazy ass and get a job, then he might lose some weight and stop sucking off my hard earned tax dollars.

Ha, I do have a job and probably pay more damn taxes than you do. I have a young son that I planned for financially. I get no government assistance because I don't qualify. I wouldn't take it if I did anyway because GOOD FAMILY MEN take care of their responsibilities. I went to college and it seems like birth control pills and condoms were easily accessible back then. So get off my nuts and answer the damn question would ya?

Wow, dude. You are making some huge assumptions here. Your hate-boner's really showing right now.

EWURanger29 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Whoa, back up pard

IF he were a GOOD family man, he'd marry the woman AND pay for the child with his earnings from his hard work.

Has he done EITHER of those things, or is he just content getting the milk for free whilst forgoing buying the cow?

If LongTimeCatFan would get off his lazy ass and get a job, then he might lose some weight and stop sucking off my hard earned tax dollars.

Ha, I do have a job and probably pay more damn taxes than you do. I have a young son that I planned for financially. I get no government assistance because I don't qualify. I wouldn't take it if I did anyway because GOOD FAMILY MEN take care of their responsibilities. I went to college and it seems like birth control pills and condoms were easily accessible back then. So get off my nuts and answer the damn question would ya?

Wow, dude. You are making some huge assumptions here. Your hate-boner's really showing right now.

He's probably smart enough to wrap it up.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
Yes, I that would be correct. I guess I wasn't clear.

Thanks for clearing it up. I have another question: If his earnings that he uses to support his dependent come from his scholarship, how is that NOT taxpayer-funded? I'll hang up and listen.

In a roundabout way, it is tax-payer funded. However, it's an earned scholarship and has nothing to do whether or not he has a kid. In a way, it's a paycheck that goes right back to the university. If there is no shame in playing football for scholarship, then there is no shame in playing football for scholarship when you have a kid.

Isn't it a bit more like "directly" than "roundabout" though? In all honesty, I don't really care about how he/we pay for his dependent. I just hope he does the right thing for the kid.

Edit - I won't go there.

EWURanger29 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Whoa, back up pard

Rjones made a claim. I just wanted him to back up the claim with facts. He said we didn't really know Shoota and then introduced us to what we found out was a bastard. Good family men don't make bastards and they don't use government support to raise them. After we established what a good family man is, we then compared the facts of the situation and it became clear that Shoota is indeed, NOT a good family man. YET

I say yet, because he could turn it all around and BECOME a good family man. But until then, it is unfair to the truly GOOD FAMILY MEN to categorize Shoota as a good family man.

Thus concluding the summary of this thread.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones made a claim. I just wanted him to back up the claim with facts. He said we didn't really know Shoota and then introduced us to what we found out was a bastard. Good family men don't make bastards and they don't use government support to raise them. After we established what a good family man is, we then compared the facts of the situation and it became clear that Shoota is indeed, NOT a good family man. YET

I say yet, because he could turn it all around and BECOME a good family man. But until then, it is unfair to the truly GOOD FAMILY MEN to categorize Shoota as a good family man.

Hold on, don't include me in your assholery. I don't define a family man based on the fact that he had sex with his girlfriend. If that is your standard of measuring men, then you can discount almost every family man alive. Secondly, you have no idea where he gets his money, so you can't establish how he supports his family.

Look, you can sit here and over an anonymous sign in name hate on a guy you don't know AT ALL, but all that makes you is a sad, insecure troll.

LongTimeCatFan said:
EWURanger29 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:

How do you know he's using government support to raise the kid? How do you know that the family(s) don't help out?

Student-athletes aren't allowed to work. Are you suggesting that he should forego his education and collegiate football career and drop out of school to get a job? He only has a year and a half left of school.

How do you know he doesn't plan or marrying his girlfriend at a later date? They live together.

What would you define as a good family
man? Do you suppose you have to be married to someone to be a good parent?

I'd say calling the kid a bastard is a little distasteful, don't you think?

Anyway, like I said - lots of assumptions being made here.

EWURanger29 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EWURanger29 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

How do you know he's using government support to raise the kid? How do you know that the family(s) don't help out?

Student-athletes aren't allowed to work. Are you suggesting that he should forego his education and collegiate football career and drop out of school to get a job? He only has a year and a half left of school.

How do you know he doesn't plan or marrying his girlfriend at a later date? They live together.

Did you miss the YET paragraph? You must have. Understandable for an EWOO grad.

Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Hold on, don't include me in your assholery. I don't define a family man based on the fact that he had sex with his girlfriend. If that is your standard of measuring men, then you can discount almost every family man alive. Secondly, you have no idea where he gets his money, so you can't establish how he supports his family.

Look, you can sit here and over an anonymous sign in name hate on a guy you don't know AT ALL, but all that makes you is a sad, insecure troll.

Can somebody decipher this one? I can't crack the EWOOBONICS code.

LongTimeCatFan said:
EWURanger29 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EWURanger29 said:

Way to avoid the question(s).

Good family man better than most students in a similar circumstance?
You do realize that most students don't get a free education as Adams does and would probably have to quit school to afford a child, let alone raise one.
Adams will graduate free of debt and in a much better position financially to raise a child.
Simply interacting with a child born out of wedlock while enjoying the privilege of getting a free college degree doesn't make him a good family man.
The demands of college athletics make it highly unlikely Adams contributes anything financially to his child's upbringing. More than likely, there's a third party or parties supporting this child.

Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Given that, as I noted, I don't care where he gets the money to raise his kid as long as he does the right thing, can I still hate on him for his on-field antics and general off-putting nature?

EWURanger29 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EWURanger29 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bastard

I'm sorry you don't understand plain English.

Also, the claim was that he is a good family man. The criteria of a good parent is different than a good family man.

LongTimeCatFan said:
EWURanger29 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EWURanger29 said:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bastard

I'm sorry you don't understand plain English.

Also, the claim was that he is a good family man. The criteria of a good parent is different than a good family man.

My English is just fine, thanks though. The term is generally used in a derogatory sense, but I'll play along with your little game.

Anyway, as to the original theme of the thread. My guess is that he'll be back for the PSU game. We have a bye after the UM game, so that gives him a couple weeks to get back into the swing of things assuming he's cleared by then.

Just for the record, I could give a crap less what that punk does or doesn't do. Also, just because he's a student athlete doesn't mean he couldn't be a good family man. I've seen lots of these guys get married and start their family during their tenure as a student athlete. I've also seen them work their tails off in the off season and take out additional student loans to make sure their child was properly cared for. Hell, there's a number of Bobcat players right now in this situation and Lee Perkins comes to mind. That's a good family man.
http://bobcatnation.com/node/1019

I'm sorry Rjones, you made the claim, I just wanted you to back it up with facts. Because the truth is, I find it hard to believe that a narcissistic showboating punk ass kid would be a good family man. If his on field personality matches his off field personality, it'd be hard to see him put his son before himself which is what a good family man does.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Given that, as I noted, I don't care where he gets the money to raise his kid as long as he does the right thing, can I still hate on him for his on-field antics and general off-putting nature?

Yes, that sounds healthy for a football rivalry.

Edit: Though, besides the dancing on the field, I don't understand what on-field antics could be annoying. Maybe it's just homer glasses.

LongTimeCatFan said:
If his on field personality matches his off field personality, it'd be hard to see him put his son before himself which is what a good family man does.

You're an idiot. By your logic, since players try to inflict huge hits on the other team, they must be violent and abusive off the field.

I said it three weeks ago and I'll say it again. He'll play next Saturday. EWU cannot afford another conference loss, and they can't be confident of bating Montana with their backup in the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back