• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shoot'a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Whoa, back up pard

IF he were a GOOD family man, he'd marry the woman AND pay for the child with his earnings from his hard work.

Has he done EITHER of those things, or is he just content getting the milk for free whilst forgoing buying the cow?

All speculation. Easy to do behind a screen name. How about this one.

If LongTimeCatFan would get off his lazy ass and get a job, then he might lose some weight and stop sucking off my hard earned tax dollars.

Ha, I do have a job and probably pay more damn taxes than you do. I have a young son that I planned for financially. I get no government assistance because I don't qualify. I wouldn't take it if I did anyway because GOOD FAMILY MEN take care of their responsibilities. I went to college and it seems like birth control pills and condoms were easily accessible back then. So get off my nuts and answer the damn question would ya?

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Whoa, back up pard

IF he were a GOOD family man, he'd marry the woman AND pay for the child with his earnings from his hard work.

Has he done EITHER of those things, or is he just content getting the milk for free whilst forgoing buying the cow?

All speculation.

How is it speculation that he knocked a girl up without marrying her? I'm not judging either way, but 'round about where I'm from, thems are called verified facts. :thumb:

The speculation is that his earnings come from tax dollars, rather than scholarship, loans, savings, and/or family contribution.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Whoa, back up pard

All speculation. Easy to do behind a screen name. How about this one.

If LongTimeCatFan would get off his lazy ass and get a job, then he might lose some weight and stop sucking off my hard earned tax dollars.

Ha, I do have a job

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Whoa, back up pard

All speculation.

How is it speculation that he knocked a girl up without marrying her? I'm not judging either way, but 'round about where I'm from, thems are called verified facts. :thumb:

The speculation is that his earnings come from tax dollars, rather than scholarship, loans, savings, and/or family contribution.

Well, that's why it was posed as a question because clearly I don't know. In the question, I allowed for both possibilities. Do you know the answer?

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Whoa, back up pard

All speculation.

Got it. So, I guess it wasn't "all" speculation, and not even "mostly" speculation.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
All speculation.

Got it. So, I guess it wasn't "all" speculation, and not even "mostly" speculation.

Yes, I that would be correct. I guess I wasn't clear.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
All speculation.

Well, that's why it was posed as a question because clearly I don't know. In the question, I allowed for both possibilities. Do you know the answer?

Why in the hell would I have the answer and why in the hell would I give it to you? It's not like I have his bank statements.

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Thanks for clearing it up. I have another question: If his earnings that he uses to support his dependent come from his scholarship, how is that NOT taxpayer-funded? I'll hang up and listen.

Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Why in the hell would I have the answer and why in the hell would I give it to you? It's not like I have his bank statements.

I DONT KNOW!!! (why are we yelling)

You're the one that brought up the bastard!!! Clearly no one else knew of the bastard other than you so that's why I'm asking you the questions. DUH

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:

Thanks for clearing it up. I have another question: If his earnings that he uses to support his dependent come from his scholarship, how is that NOT taxpayer-funded? I'll hang up and listen.

In a roundabout way, it is tax-payer funded. However, it's an earned scholarship and has nothing to do whether or not he has a kid. In a way, it's a paycheck that goes right back to the university. If there is no shame in playing football for scholarship, then there is no shame in playing football for scholarship when you have a kid.

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

In a roundabout way, it is tax-payer funded. However, it's an earned scholarship and has nothing to do whether or not he has a kid. In a way, it's a paycheck that goes right back to the university. If there is no shame in playing football for scholarship, then there is no shame in playing football for scholarship when you have a kid.

I'd agree with that.

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Isn't it a bit more like "directly" than "roundabout" though? In all honesty, I don't really care about how he/we pay for his dependent. I just hope he does the right thing for the kid.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:

Isn't it a bit more like "directly" than "roundabout" though? In all honesty, I don't really care about how he/we pay for his dependent. I just hope he does the right thing for the kid.

It depends on where the athletic budget comes from. Some of the budget comes from ticket revenue and donations. If it is derived from student tuition, most students get financial aid, so it's paid by tax dollars. If some is derived from the operating budget, well that is tuition and tax dollars, so the same argument applies. Depending on where the budget is technically derived, you can round about attribute the money to tax-payer dollars, but it takes a few steps.

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It depends on where the athletic budget comes from. Some of the budget comes from ticket revenue and donations. If it is derived from student tuition, most students get financial aid, so it's paid by tax dollars. If some is derived from the operating budget, well that is tuition and tax dollars, so the same argument applies. Depending on where the budget is technically derived, you can round about attribute the money to tax-payer dollars, but it takes a few steps.

That's cool. He can choose to do the right thing or the wrong thing in paying for his family expenses. He certainly wouldn't be the first to choose either.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:

That's cool. He can choose to do the right thing or the wrong thing in paying for his family expenses. He certainly wouldn't be the first to choose either.

Agreed.

Stop being normal! Go pound a sixer of Monster, get a neck tat, and come back and post like a real EWU fan. ;)

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Agreed.

But if he's not doing the right thing, we shouldn't be throwing out phrases like "good family man." Wouldn't you agree?

My methed up, step-third cousin that lives in Cheney confirmed this tonight as he took pictures of trick or treaters.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back