• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shoot'a

Status
Not open for further replies.
LongTimeCatFan said:
Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
My word this thread got out of hand.

I come to eGriz for Big Sky football talk, not to be subject to blatant racism.

Be better Montana.

Who said anything about race?

Seriously. What a dumb post.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
If his on field personality matches his off field personality, it'd be hard to see him put his son before himself which is what a good family man does.

You're an idiot. By your logic, since players try to inflict huge hits on the other team, they must be violent and abusive off the field.

Idiot? Ha!!! That's ironic

So I'm not talking about his actual play of the game. I'm talking about all of his antics to draw attention to himself. Seems like most people would have understood that when I mentioned his narcissistic show boating behavior.

An idiot recognizing another idiot is not ironic.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
You're an idiot. By your logic, since players try to inflict huge hits on the other team, they must be violent and abusive off the field.

To be fair, that's exactly what is plaguing the NFL lately. Just saying

Meh, not really. Just being overdone by the media.

morris-datalab-nfl-vaw-12.png

Ooo, that's a cool graph. Thanks for posting, seriously.

I think this really just says that hey are babysat more and get support covering their mistakes up...that is more likely!

CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
My word this thread got out of hand.

I come to eGriz for Big Sky football talk, not to be subject to blatant racism.

Be better Montana.

Who said anything about race?

Seriously. What a dumb post.

No kidding. Nobody once brought up race. The issue had nothing to do with race.

Dumb post indeed.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Just for the record, I could give a crap less what that punk does or doesn't do.
So you clearly care some amount then. The term you were probably looking for is "I COULDN'T care/give a crap less." Way to show off that bobkitten education.
LongTimeCatFan said:
Also, just because he's a student athlete doesn't mean he couldn't be a good family man. I've seen lots of these guys get married and start their family during their tenure as a student athlete. I've also seen them work their tails off in the off season and take out additional student loans to make sure their child was properly cared for. Hell, there's a number of Bobcat players right now in this situation and Lee Perkins comes to mind. That's a good family man.
http://bobcatnation.com/node/1019
And just because you're a fan of a team that VA has beaten down three years straight doesn't mean that he isn't a good family man. You don't know him, so you can't assume that he hasn't taken out extra loans. Likewise, I can't claim that he has, so this is all fucking pointless trolling back and forth, sprinkled with intellectual dick measuring, and you're coming up short, so to speak.
LongTimeCatFan said:
I'm sorry Rjones, you made the claim, I just wanted you to back it up with facts. Because the truth is, I find it hard to believe that a narcissistic showboating punk ass kid would be a good family man. If his on field personality matches his off field personality, it'd be hard to see him put his son before himself which is what a good family man does.
If your offline personality matches your online, pseudo-intellectual, douchebag personality, then it'd be hard to believe you're a good family man. See how easy that is?

And for the record, providing financially for your kid doesn't make you a good family man. How man tens of thousands of guys out there are paying child support (voluntarily or not), but aren't around to raise and love the kids they helped create?

Screaming Fecal, the patron saint of children and marshmallows... :roll:

I'm sure CDA remembers your comments last year.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
If his on field personality matches his off field personality, it'd be hard to see him put his son before himself which is what a good family man does.

So I'm not talking about his actual play of the game. I'm talking about all of his antics to draw attention to himself. Seems like most people would have understood that when I mentioned his narcissistic show boating behavior.

From his perspective it is. In lieu of that, your post also is. :thumb:

Sorry for contributing to this thread not dying. The whole thing is just a bunch of homophobes being auto-ironic. :D

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Just for the record, I could give a crap less what that punk does or doesn't do.
So you clearly care some amount then. The term you were probably looking for is "I COULDN'T care/give a crap less." Way to show off that bobkitten education.
LongTimeCatFan said:
Also, just because he's a student athlete doesn't mean he couldn't be a good family man. I've seen lots of these guys get married and start their family during their tenure as a student athlete. I've also seen them work their tails off in the off season and take out additional student loans to make sure their child was properly cared for. Hell, there's a number of Bobcat players right now in this situation and Lee Perkins comes to mind. That's a good family man.
http://bobcatnation.com/node/1019
And just because you're a fan of a team that VA has beaten down three years straight doesn't mean that he isn't a good family man. You don't know him, so you can't assume that he hasn't taken out extra loans. Likewise, I can't claim that he has, so this is all f***[*] pointless trolling back and forth, sprinkled with intellectual dick measuring, and you're coming up short, so to speak.
LongTimeCatFan said:
I'm sorry Rjones, you made the claim, I just wanted you to back it up with facts. Because the truth is, I find it hard to believe that a narcissistic showboating punk ass kid would be a good family man. If his on field personality matches his off field personality, it'd be hard to see him put his son before himself which is what a good family man does.
If your offline personality matches your online, pseudo-intellectual, douchebag personality, then it'd be hard to believe you're a good family man. See how easy that is?

And for the record, providing financially for your kid doesn't make you a good family man. How man tens of thousands of guys out there are paying child support (voluntarily or not), but aren't around to raise and love the kids they helped create?

WHOOSH

CFallsGriz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:

Sorry for contributing to this thread not dying. The whole thing is just a bunch of homophobes being auto-ironic. :D

Wrong. "Irony" is a word thrown around pretty recklessly these days. It has several definitions, but none of them square with its usage here (including yours).

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CFallsGriz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Wrong. "Irony" is a word thrown around pretty recklessly these days. It has several definitions, but none of them square with its usage here (including yours).

Which is actually ironic...

Ursa Major said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
CFallsGriz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Which is actually ironic...

This is also "ironic" considering that "Hoe" is wrong. Work with me here.

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
Douchebag troll post by CDA in 3...2...1....

Nope. I don't care to engage people who try to insult KIDS to try to win an argument on a Griz message board. As long as you post under your screen name, you will never live that down. Lowest thing I have ever seen on here.

Ursa Major said:
Screaming Fecal, the patron saint of children and marshmallows... :roll:

I'm sure CDA remembers your comments last year.

I will never forget them. Smack talking is fun and all, but I don't know what kind of grown man does something like he did. Frankly, I don't want to know.

CDAGRIZ said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

Nope. I don't care to engage people who try to insult KIDS to try to win an argument on a Griz message board. As long as you post under your screen name, you will never live that down. Lowest thing I have ever seen on here.

Thanks for proving my point. I didn't insult any kid, except for AlphaDouche... unless you think homosexuality is a bad thing, which wouldn't be much of a surprise since talking about violently raping someone's mother is perfectly acceptable behavior in your book.

Carry on, douchebag.

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

Thanks for proving my point. I didn't insult any kid, except for AlphaDouche... unless you think homosexuality is a bad thing, which wouldn't be much of a surprise since talking about violently raping someone's mother is perfectly acceptable behavior in your book.

Carry on, douchebag.

I said "try to insult." Everybody knows how you meant it, and you have to live with it. I'm not even going to call you a name because I feel like I need a shower even responding to you. Nobody wants to relive your comments, and it honestly makes me sick even thinking about something so low as to bring posters' kids into a trivial argument. Please just be done now.

EWU has the week off after UM off so I would guess he does not play this coming Saturday. It gives him an extra 14 days to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back