• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shoot'a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
If his on field personality matches his off field personality, it'd be hard to see him put his son before himself which is what a good family man does.

You're an idiot. By your logic, since players try to inflict huge hits on the other team, they must be violent and abusive off the field.

Idiot? Ha!!! That's ironic

So I'm not talking about his actual play of the game. I'm talking about all of his antics to draw attention to himself. Seems like most people would have understood that when I mentioned his narcissistic show boating behavior.

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones made a claim. I just wanted him to back up the claim with facts. He said we didn't really know Shoota and then introduced us to what we found out was a bastard. Good family men don't make bastards and they don't use government support to raise them. After we established what a good family man is, we then compared the facts of the situation and it became clear that Shoota is indeed, NOT a good family man. YET

I say yet, because he could turn it all around and BECOME a good family man. But until then, it is unfair to the truly GOOD FAMILY MEN to categorize Shoota as a good family man.

Thus concluding the summary of this thread.

Look, you can sit here and over an anonymous sign in name hate on a guy you don't know AT ALL, but all that makes you is a sad, insecure troll.

Given that, as I noted, I don't care where he gets the money to raise his kid as long as he does the right thing, can I still hate on him for his on-field antics and general off-putting nature?

Yes, that sounds healthy for a football rivalry.

Edit: Though, besides the dancing on the field, I don't understand what on-field antics could be annoying. Maybe it's just homer glasses.

Yeah, totally. I have the perfect comparison: Adam Morrison. I'm a huge Zag fan. Went to the games in from the mid-90s until I moved away in 2007. I think Adam Morrison was amazing and could do no wrong. That said, I was objective enough to know that his attitude and antics drove other teams' fans up the wall. That was part of what made him great in my eyes. But I would never think a St. Mary's fan was off his rocker for hating him. You're a smart guy, so I'm positive you can see the parallel, and why I think Shoota is a punk.

Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
If his on field personality matches his off field personality, it'd be hard to see him put his son before himself which is what a good family man does.

You're an idiot. By your logic, since players try to inflict huge hits on the other team, they must be violent and abusive off the field.

To be fair, that's exactly what is plaguing the NFL lately. Just saying

LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

So I'm not talking about his actual play of the game. I'm talking about all of his antics to draw attention to himself. Seems like most people would have understood that when I mentioned his narcissistic show boating behavior.

What could he POSSIBLY be doing on the field that somehow translates to being a bad father? You're creating completely unrelated and unfounded conclusions just because you want so bad to hate the man. Seriously, if you don't like what he does on the field, that is just fine. But don't sit here and try to project your hatred and make claims about his personality that you know nothing about.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Meh, not really. Just being overdone by the media.

morris-datalab-nfl-vaw-12.png

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Meh, not really. Just being overdone by the media.

morris-datalab-nfl-vaw-12.png

Ooo, that's a cool graph. Thanks for posting, seriously.

Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Rjones61 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

What could he POSSIBLY be doing on the field that somehow translates to being a bad father.

If he throws jump balls with his baby to Kupp like he does with a football on the field, it might be considered bad parenting. That said, it's usually a completion, so it's probably cool.

Ursa Major said:
My methed up, step-third cousin that lives in Cheney confirmed this tonight as he took pictures of trick or treaters.....

My "cousin" said the baby smelled like cold medicine and government cheese...

bearister said:
I said it three weeks ago and I'll say it again. He'll play next Saturday. EWU cannot afford another conference loss, and they can't be confident of bating Montana with their backup in the lineup.

Can they afford loosing him for the rest of the season if he reinjures his foot by stressing it too quickly? It's not up to him. He needs the clearance. It's that simple.

signedbewildered said:
bearister said:
I said it three weeks ago and I'll say it again. He'll play next Saturday. EWU cannot afford another conference loss, and they can't be confident of bating Montana with their backup in the lineup.

Can they afford loosing him for the rest of the season if he reinjures his foot by stressing it too quickly? It's not up to him. He needs the clearance. It's that simple.

The great display of inner-thigh-gap in your avatar aside, I honestly think he'll be back for the UM game. "Miracles" of medicine.

Fact of the matter: rjones, you are a douche and easy to dislike, which makes baiting you with "shoota" jokes enticing. In all actuality VA is a good guy. Saying he is a bad father because of his confidence on the field is trollish. Ltcf, your a cat fan not a Griztard, you can do better. VA is an amazing athlete. 99% of the shit talk is jealousy. If he played for the griz, cda and the rest of Griz Nation would be up his ass and worshiping him like the fair baby Jesus. he does have a tendency to be a little flamboyant on the field, but that's just who he is, so what. Haters gonna hate. I hate to see how bad Griz nation talks shit about VA when he stomps a mud hole through them come game time.

IroneagleXP said:
Fact of the matter: rjones, you are a douche and easy to dislike, which makes baiting you with "shoota" jokes enticing. In all actuality VA is a good guy. Saying he is a bad father because of his confidence on the field is trollish. Ltcf, your a cat fan not a Griztard, you can do better. VA is an amazing athlete. 99% of the shit talk is jealousy. If he played for the griz, cda and the rest of Griz Nation would be up his ass and worshiping him like the fair baby Jesus. he does have a tendency to be a little flamboyant on the field, but that's just who he is, so what. Haters gonna hate. I hate to see how bad Griz nation talks shit about VA when he stomps a mud hole through them come game time.

I pretty much agree with everything save for Rjones being a douche. He's not. You are. And the game prediction.

a4e.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:

I pretty much agree with everything save for Rjones being a douche. He's not. You are. And the game prediction.

a4e.jpg
ooooo sweet pic cda. Once again I'm demoralize by your wit. Try again.

IroneagleXP said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:

a4e.jpg
ooooo sweet pic cda. Once again I'm demoralized by your wit. Try again.

I can't believe that you A-pipes decided to bring this up when I had company over. I have instructed my Peruvian Pool boy, Manu, to fetch me another cold pack from the market. Bastard children and Christians?

Two times? You shouldn't be demoralized my post, but the fact that you are a Cat fan posting on a Griz board almost more than I do is telling. Sleep tight, lil' bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back