• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So pathetic.

EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:
Its a coupla old dudes who made a lame music video. Funny how bent outa shape people are.

Is anyone really bent outta shape? I think most people are just saying the thing sucks shit. Which it does. Unarguably.

Seriously, I muted 20 seconds in and never would have heard -- or cared about -- the no means no comment. While I think it shows a remarkable lack of maturity and knowledge of actual events on both campuses, I couldn't really care less. I care because the video is a ridiculous piece of shit; one that would be terrible if it was some nobody who produced it. But to be associated with a university?? It's just terrible.

Oh yeah....its terrible, no doubt about it.

CDAGRIZ said:
I can't stop watching this! My wife asked what that "horrible noise" was coming from my computer. It's my new jam.

CDA, is this you?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIJRAtRMSg4[/youtube]

PeauxRouge said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I can't stop watching this! My wife asked what that "horrible noise" was coming from my computer. It's my new jam.

CDA, is this you?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIJRAtRMSg4[/youtube]

100%. Anyone know a good divorce attorney, just in case I accidentally take this to a certain point of awesomeness?

I think the no means no is a cheap shot but it doesn't surprise me. My big objection to the video is that is associated with a Montana university and Montana in any way. This video is so hillbilly that that it wouldn't have been broadcast on the old Hee Haw television show.
Montana State University wants to be thought of as "The Stanford" of the Big Sky Conference and then something like this comes out.
I think a legitimate boycott of Wheat Montana and Universal Athletics is in order. So If asked to buy their products just say no and that your no means no.

Let this be a lesson to both sides. Low blows serve no one especially when the VERY next day the news of two rapes on campus comes out. God what a STUPID F-ing thing this was.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Let this be a lesson to both sides. Low blows serve no one especially when the VERY next day the news of two rapes on campus comes out. God what a STUPID F-ing thing this was.

Yes - sage advice for BOTH sides and I applaud your comments. I get into the rivalry as much as the next guy and I am no fan of the Cats, but this went to far. I am certain Griz fans have taken it to far at some point also. Common sense has become a sought after commodity in this country. Maybe the next video some dip shit fan posts will include twerking. I can hardly wait.

I right-clicked and saved for posterity's sake. I just hope someone out there still has the video because the choreography is something to behold.

MTGriz87 said:
Brock Landers said:
BakunLT said:
Can i get this as my ringtone?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SOMEONE GET ON THIS

In mp3 form:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21453127/CATS%20%20MSU%20Bobcats%20Musical%20Tribute.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This was on Wheat Montana's facebook page yesterday.

I am issuing this official apology to all Wheat Montana customers, and friends, who have posted comments about the CATS video.

My friend and I did do a despicable thing, with the line "No-means-No". Accordingly, I've embarrassed myself, our company, our public institutions, and my fellow Montanan's.

I am making this personal apology to you, because it was wrong, and you have made your feelings known.

I am sorry to have caused this condition and am equally sorry to others that I have touched with this cruel statement.

Today I was in personal contact with administrators at UM, and have issued a formal, written, apology to them.

You can be sure that I have learned a lesson.

In Montana we enjoy a rich Cat/Griz rivalry that challenges our two major universities to become better. While attempting to be funny, I clearly crossed the line and pray that you will forgive this one episode of bad judgement and poor taste.

Sincerely,
Dean Folkvord, CEO
[email protected]
direct line (406) 582-4561

Not only was that line in question poor taste it was apparently completely inaccurate. According to the Missoulian, there have been six rapes reported at MSU this year already.

mtgrizzly said:
This was on Wheat Montana's facebook page yesterday.

I am issuing this official apology to all Wheat Montana customers, and friends, who have posted comments about the CATS video.

My friend and I did do a despicable thing, with the line "No-means-No". Accordingly, I've embarrassed myself, our company, our public institutions, and my fellow Montanan's.

I am making this personal apology to you, because it was wrong, and you have made your feelings known.

I am sorry to have caused this condition and am equally sorry to others that I have touched with this cruel statement.

Today I was in personal contact with administrators at UM, and have issued a formal, written, apology to them.

You can be sure that I have learned a lesson.

In Montana we enjoy a rich Cat/Griz rivalry that challenges our two major universities to become better. While attempting to be funny, I clearly crossed the line and pray that you will forgive this one episode of bad judgement and poor taste.

Sincerely,
Dean Folkvord, CEO
[email protected]
direct line (406) 582-4561

This is a nice and complete apology. I don't know know Foldvord, but Larry Aasheim is a good guy (and total Bobcat).

...make no mistake about it...
...aasheim iz bobcat to the bone...
...and that the reason universal sellz griz gear...
...not because it'z maroon..it'z because $$$ is green...

... :cool: ...

zengriz said:
...make no mistake about it...
...aasheim iz bobcat to the bone...
...and that the reason universal sellz griz gear...
...not because it'z maroon..it'z because $$$ is green...

... :cool: ...

Yup, you nailed it. I've known Larry for about 50 years.

Back