• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So pathetic.

HookedonGriz said:
Great news Griz Nation!!!!!! I was able to record this absolute masterpiece before it got removed. This video will now live on in infamy for all to enjoy!!! Muuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!

I will figure out a way to get it back on here or on YouTube for all to witness.....warning, it may be the worst thing you have ever seen....much like a car wreck, you know you shouldn't watch but you can't seem to look away either!

Thank you so much! This needs to live forever.

wbtfg said:
Wonder whats more pathetic, the song or the fact people are offended by it.

The only thing that video offended was people's sense of good taste. And it did that spades.

That's hilarious that they took it down. I guess credit must be given where credit is due: while they were really, really stupid to post it in the first place, at least they were smart enough to gauge the public opinion, which is that that thing was a f-cking abomination.

App State's take:

http://www.yosefscabin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3134&view=unread#unread" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well, I've spent my last dollar at Wheat Montana and Universal Athletics.... :shock:

get'em_griz said:
BWahlberg said:
The little no means no line in there is pretty.... Classless

Agreed. That little line ruins the entire video, but the video was already bad to begin with.

It's honestly not surprising to me at all. I'm actually a bit surprised it wasn't worse. With a fan base made up of 42% scumbags, there is bound to be stuff like this out there. I think it's very telling that they took it down. It shows that they knew what they were doing in writing the lyric in the first place.

"No means no at our school" as in:

No class?
No taste?
No shame?
No intelligence?
No clue?
No limit to our stupidity?

Damn I wish they would have narrowed it down. I could be guessing for a loooonnnnggg time.

HookedonGriz said:
Great news Griz Nation!!!!!! I was able to record this absolute masterpiece before it got removed. This video will now live on in infamy for all to enjoy!!! Muuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!

I will figure out a way to get it back on here or on YouTube for all to witness.....warning, it may be the worst thing you have ever seen....much like a car wreck, you know you shouldn't watch but you can't seem to look away either!

well-we-re-waiting-o.gif

As a Bobcat fan, I'm embarrassed! It was poorly made and made in poor taste. I can assure you that anyone of significance, like Cruzado, Ash, etc., would be extremely embarrassed by this.

As Ash would say, "Don't damage the Bobcat brand."

Well these two made a huge mistake. That one line was out of line and unacceptable besides the rest of this thing being an atrocity. Just terrible.

LongTimeCatFan said:
As a Bobcat fan, I'm embarrassed! It was poorly made and made in poor taste. I can assure you that anyone of significance, like Cruzado, Ash, etc., would be extremely embarrassed by this.

As Ash would say, "Don't damage the Bobcat brand."

Well these two made a huge mistake. That one line was out of line and unacceptable besides the rest of this thing being an atrocity. Just terrible.

I honestly think that most cat fans feel the same way.

Its a coupla old dudes who made a lame music video. Funny how bent outa shape people are.

wbtfg said:
Its a coupla old dudes who made a lame music video. Funny how bent outa shape people are.

I'm not bent out of shape at all. I think it's the greatest and most telling piece of musical performance I've ever seen. There are certain songs that just define a program, and I think most here are in agreement that we want to see much more of "C.A.T.S." in the years to come. It's less of a song and more of an anthem.

wbtfg said:

A couple of old dudes that own Montana businesses that cater to Montana residents. Classless video taking a pot shot at the other team (just so happens the other team was the Griz). The other team in the state of MONTANA - where a good portion of the state roots for the Griz. Universal Athletics and Wheat Montana both sell goods to Montana Grizzlies. I have bought from them in the past. Won't be in the future. If the shoe was on the other foot cat fans would not be happy - so save it!!

wbtfg said:

It's the ridiculous "no means no" lyric that has people upset.

Copper Griz said:
wbtfg said:

A couple of old dudes that own Montana businesses that cater to Montana residents. Classless video taking a pot shot at the other team (just so happens the other team was the Griz). The other team in the state of MONTANA - where a good portion of the state roots for the Griz. Universal Athletics and Wheat Montana both sell goods to Montana Grizzlies. I have bought from them in the past. Won't be in the future. If the shoe was on the other foot cat fans would not be happy - so save it!!

I will also refrain from buying whatever Wheat Montana sells (I assume its wheat or Montana). As for Universal, its days are numbered anyway.

EastCoastGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
In all seriousness, what's the reaction on bcn regarding this POS? They have to be embarrassed, no??
Its about 50/50 some like others are embarrassed by it.

Seemed like the majority disliked it. Not even close to 50/50.

Back