• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So pathetic.

I remember a song written not that long ago that went something like, the Bobcats suck, the Bobcats suck. Not alot of fun either. Both sides have fans who in the opinion of others, make wrong choices. Neither side is innocent.

Central MT Cat Fan said:
I remember a song written not that long ago that went something like, the Bobcats suck, the Bobcats suck. Not alot of fun either. Both sides have fans who in the opinion of others, make wrong choices. Neither side is innocent.

Are you really comparing that to the "no is no" line?

Good grief.

Central MT Cat Fan said:

That is the same as FTC/FTG, this is slightly more serious! I personally think the world is to polictally corret, however I did not think is was funny.

PTGrizzly said:
Central MT Cat Fan said:

Good grief.

Its on par with the "dont meth with msu" tshirts. its a rivalry.

PTGrizzly said:
Central MT Cat Fan said:

Good grief.
I am not comparing anything. Without getting into a pissing match I am saying neither side is innocent. Believe me, I read this forum on a regular basis.

wbtfg said:
PTGrizzly said:
Central MT Cat Fan said:

Good grief.

But the meth thing was true. Weird comment.

wbtfg said:
PTGrizzly said:
Central MT Cat Fan said:

Good grief.

My issue is more that these men are (were) respected 60+ year old businessmen.....not college kids. To me grown ups should have more common sense.

grizd said:
wbtfg said:
PTGrizzly said:
Central MT Cat Fan said:

Good grief.

My issue is more that these men are (were) respected 60+ year old businessmen.....not college kids. To me grown ups should have more common sense.

I saw some grown ups,wearing the meth shirts....not sure if they were respected or not.

CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:
PTGrizzly said:
Central MT Cat Fan said:

Good grief.

????

grizd said:
wbtfg said:
PTGrizzly said:
Central MT Cat Fan said:

Good grief.

I see your point, but to be fair to the artists, they are fans of lil' bro. As such, I don't think we can make any assumptions on common sense. Forty-two percent of Cat fans have the same trashy attributes regardless of age. They're like European Ryder Cup fans.

wbtfg said:
grizd said:
wbtfg said:
PTGrizzly said:

Good grief.

I saw some grown ups,wearing the meth shirts....not sure if they were respected or not.

Cute but as you're pointing out Cat fans should know they've not been perfect. I will excuse all those cat fans who mothballed their Cat clothes from 1986-2001.

wbtfg said:
grizd said:
wbtfg said:
PTGrizzly said:

Good grief.

I heard about a grown-up distributing the actual meth. I'm pretty sure he's not well-respected.

CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:
PTGrizzly said:
Central MT Cat Fan said:

Good grief.

Don't be dUMb

Here's a hint first name Beau

wbtfg said:
Its a coupla old dudes who made a lame music video. Funny how bent outa shape people are.

Is anyone really bent outta shape? I think most people are just saying the thing sucks shit. Which it does. Unarguably.

Seriously, I muted 20 seconds in and never would have heard -- or cared about -- the no means no comment. While I think it shows a remarkable lack of maturity and knowledge of actual events on both campuses, I couldn't really care less. I care because the video is a ridiculous piece of shit; one that would be terrible if it was some nobody who produced it. But to be associated with a university?? It's just terrible.

EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:
Its a coupla old dudes who made a lame music video. Funny how bent outa shape people are.

Is anyone really bent outta shape? I think most people are just saying the thing sucks shit. Which it does. Unarguably.

Seriously, I muted 20 seconds in and never would have heard -- or cared about -- the no means no comment. While I think it shows a remarkable lack of maturity and knowledge of actual events on both campuses, I couldn't really care less. I care because the video is a ridiculous piece of shit; one that would be terrible if it was some nobody who produced it. But to be associated with a university?? It's just terrible.

Are you kidding? This song is solid gold! These two hemorrhoid farmers caught lightning in a bottle with this one.

LongTimeCatFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Don't be dUMb

Here's a hint first name Beau

Oh, is that what they were referencing? Even you know that's not true.

OMG you're not that dense

I'd like to think I'm not, but who knows? I guess I figured the liver spotters were referencing the high profile accusations and trial against the starting quarterback for the team with which they are obsessed rather than a guilty plea by a one-off dude. If they were truly referencing Donaldson, then I am wrong and apologize. In that case, you're right, it's totally the same as a meth t-shirt. :D

Back