• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring camp players with rising stock

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Htowngriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
If Nguyen LOST every ball he put on the ground, you could take the top 5 fumblers in school history, total them and not be at half of what fumblinas total would be.

You guys go on living in denial and I will be sure to point out every game he puts the ball on the ground AGAIN this season. It has to be done to educate the ignorant.
He fumbled once last season and didn't lose it. You're wrong and should stop embarrassing yourself.

He put the ball on the ground 7 times last year asshat

No, he didn't put the ball on the ground 7 times last year. Total lie by you, Alpha. You can't even make a point without lying about it.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Quit lying to people, you and I both know he put the ball on the ground more than once, he dropped 3 in one game. Why are you being dishonest to your minions on eGriz?

Actually, what everyone knows is that the Griz didn't lose one single fumble last year, whether from Nguyen's running or receiving or his returning punts or kickoffs. Not 1. This is indisputable. But, of course, continue your lies and vendettas. That is apparently who you are or want to be.
So you are lying to everyone on the planet by saying Nguyen never once put the ball on the ground?

Got it, consider the source LOL!!!

Let's see you admit that Nguyen didn't lose a single fumble last year, and then perhaps we can have a muff discussion.

Valid points being made, but then again you guys get it.

Chase had a few fumbles but he did it on 200-300 carries

Nguyen puts the ball on the ground maybe one out of 3 touches. He is always out of position and he makes horrible decisions when the ball is in the air. It is almost as if he has had no coaching about what to do on a punt.

Speaking for me, its not that hard to field a punt, its no different than playing the outfield in baseball, some people are fu*king extraordinary and others not so much. (Nguyen)

mtgrizrule said:
Yes other great GRIZ have fumbled and unfortunately at bad times. With that said, when a Chase Reynolds, Lex Hillard, Jordan Canada, etc fumbled, too many fans it was surprising. Keep in mind those players also handled the ball more often than Nguyen does. To me, when either Nguyen mishandled a PR, or fumbled on offense, it really did not surprise me.

I have to admit, I agree with Alpha on this. I really don't want to see Nguyen doing any kind of returns this season. I really am hoping another rb emerges to share or get more of the RB work load this season. It will take a lot to sell me on Nguyen as a feature back.

Do you agree that Nguyen put the fall on the ground 7 times last year? If you do, then you really don't understand the game or watch it.

bigforkgriz said:
My recollection is that Nyugen too often mishandles punt returns. However, the main reason I would like someone else do it is his lack of top end speed. He does not have a good chance of taking it to the house. He will be caught from behind.

He had a return for TD last year, I believe, and I don't recall him getting get from behind. Let's see your specifics.

PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Quit lying to people, you and I both know he put the ball on the ground more than once, he dropped 3 in one game. Why are you being dishonest to your minions on eGriz?

Actually, what everyone knows is that the Griz didn't lose one single fumble last year, whether from Nguyen's running or receiving or his returning punts or kickoffs. Not 1. This is indisputable. But, of course, continue your lies and vendettas. That is apparently who you are or want to be.
So you are lying to everyone on the planet by saying Nguyen never once put the ball on the ground?

Let's see you admit that Nguyen didn't lose a single fumble last year, and then perhaps we can have a muff discussion.

I have never said Nguyen has a fumble problem..........why do you always bring the fumble thing up? Oh thats right you are being dishonest and manipulative.

Why does it matter to you so much what Fumblina thinks of you?

PlayerRep said:
bigforkgriz said:
My recollection is that Nyugen too often mishandles punt returns. However, the main reason I would like someone else do it is his lack of top end speed. He does not have a good chance of taking it to the house. He will be caught from behind.

He had a return for TD last year, I believe, and I don't recall him getting get from behind. Let's see your specifics.

Told ya............. :coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I have 2 main points. One is that Nguyen didn't have a single lost fumble last season. The second is that he didn't put the ball on the ground 7 times. Both of my points is absolutely correct.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:

I have never said Nguyen has a fumble problem..........why do you always bring the fumble thing up? Oh thats right you are being dishonest and manipulative.

Why does it matter to you so much what Fumblina thinks of you?

You have often said he had a fumble problem. Eventually, you realized that he actually didn't lose fumbles last year. Then, you evolved your wording to make the bogus statements that he put the ball on the ground a huge number of times (7 times, is one of your statements today, as is 1 out of 3 times he touches the ball). Both incorrect, as is most of what you've posted in recent history about players.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
He put the bal on the ground 3 times in one game asshat, 7 on the season.

FACT

No, not fact. At least, during last season. Bogus. A total lie. The fact is that he doesn't lose the ball even once last season. Admit it, loser.

Look it up, there is plenty of video on it.............I didnt just pull the number 7 out of your lawyer ass hat.

It was 7

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Look it up, there is plenty of video on it.............I didnt just pull the number 7 out of your lawyer ass hat.

It was 7

You look it up. You provide the video. You prove your point. You lie alot. I assume the reason you can't provide any backup for your statements is because the statements are not correct.

CV Griz Fan said:
jodcon said:
I realize Alpha is working on you guys a little bit, but the fact is Nguyen does muff a lot of punts, just because we've been unbelievably lucky that he didn't lose any of them this year doesn't mean they didn't happen. What if 3 or 4 would have been recovered by the enemy?

I like what he brings to the offense, has always played very well and I think he will contribute heavily this year, but honestly I hope they come up with another option returning punts because every time he drops back I get a case of tight sack syndrome from the anxiety.

True. But muffs don't count as fumbles on the stat sheet. Even if the other team recovers the muffed punt, it's not a fumble according to the rules.

Please don't tell us that you really don't even understand this rule. A muff recovered by another team is absolutely a fumble. Go look up Peter Nguyen's muffed punt against Tenn in 2011, which was recovered by Tenn, and then come back and admit that it shows up as a fumble and a lost fumble.

PlayerRep said:
bigforkgriz said:

Not gonna dispute that he had a return for a TD, but I think we all know Mick Delaney could have probably taken that one to the house against SD. Spring practices have given me some faith in him as a RB for now though.

PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

It was 7

You look it up. You provide the video. You prove your point. You lie alot. I assume the reason you can't provide any backup for your statements is because the statements are not correct.

I will not do your homework for you I already have and there is video to prove it its just not on this site. Quit lying.

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
jodcon said:
I realize Alpha is working on you guys a little bit, but the fact is Nguyen does muff a lot of punts, just because we've been unbelievably lucky that he didn't lose any of them this year doesn't mean they didn't happen. What if 3 or 4 would have been recovered by the enemy?

I like what he brings to the offense, has always played very well and I think he will contribute heavily this year, but honestly I hope they come up with another option returning punts because every time he drops back I get a case of tight sack syndrome from the anxiety.

True. But muffs don't count as fumbles on the stat sheet. Even if the other team recovers the muffed punt, it's not a fumble according to the rules.

Please don't tell us that you really don't even understand this rule. A muff recovered by another team is absolutely a fumble. Go look up Peter Nguyen's muffed punt against Tenn in 2011, which was recovered by Tenn, and then come back and admit that it shows up as a fumble and a lost fumble.

Wow, you actually admit he lost that game 3 plays into it!!

Shocking!!!

PlayerRep said:

go-on-then-lets-do-some-muff-diving-thumb.jpg

PlayerRep said:
bigforkgriz said:

Are we still talking about football? :shock:

Back