• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring camp players with rising stock

If Nguyen LOST every ball he put on the ground, you could take the top 5 fumblers in school history, total them and not be at half of what fumblinas total would be.

You guys go on living in denial and I will be sure to point out every game he puts the ball on the ground AGAIN this season. It has to be done to educate the ignorant.

Htown, never said that it should diminish any of his accomplishments. My point was, he was great, and even the great ones cough up the rock.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
If Nguyen LOST every ball he put on the ground, you could take the top 5 fumblers in school history, total them and not be at half of what fumblinas total would be.

You guys go on living in denial and I will be sure to point out every game he puts the ball on the ground AGAIN this season. It has to be done to educate the ignorant.
He fumbled once last season and didn't lose it. You're wrong and should stop embarrassing yourself.

havgrizfan said:
CV, I totally agree with you. I think Nyguen will have a great season. He learned a lot from Canada and Van the last two years. But then again, I thought Peter Nyguen was also a great running back and I seem to be in the minority there.

+1

Htowngriz said:
griz5700 said:
Nguyen is far and away the best RB at UM. He's going to tear it up in Stitt's offense. Some of ya'll are outta your minds...
Some people also have weird and obsessive personal vendettas against particular players.

And apparently getting downright psychotic about it. The stats are I wrong, I saw it.... :lol:

Htowngriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

He fumbled once last season and didn't lose it. You're wrong and should stop embarrassing yourself.

He put the ball on the ground 7 times last year asshat

Htowngriz said:
griz5700 said:
Nguyen is far and away the best RB at UM. He's going to tear it up in Stitt's offense. Some of ya'll are outta your minds...
Some people also have weird and obsessive personal vendettas against particular players.

Yeah, weird for sure. Some guys admit they're wrong, some go that way.

Htowngriz said:
havgrizfan said:
I'm just gonna put this put there, since it seems bashing Griz players who fumble is the new topic of this thread. Chase Reynolds fumbled twice in a game seven different times in his career. And I doubt anyone but Bobby Hauck blasted him for it.
IIRC one of those games was against the cats (2010) and they were both inside the cats' 10 yard line. I guess that negates all of his accomplishments as a player.

Of course, he was also playing that game with a separated shoulder....but what difference does that make, right? :lol: :lol: :|

griz5700 said:
Htowngriz said:
griz5700 said:

Yeah, weird for sure. Some guys admit they're wrong, some go that way.

Nothing new. This is e-griz after all.

You should have seen the original board during the John Edwards years. Talk about obsession and personal vendettas.

AZGrizFan said:
Htowngriz said:
havgrizfan said:
I'm just gonna put this put there, since it seems bashing Griz players who fumble is the new topic of this thread. Chase Reynolds fumbled twice in a game seven different times in his career. And I doubt anyone but Bobby Hauck blasted him for it.
IIRC one of those games was against the cats (2010) and they were both inside the cats' 10 yard line. I guess that negates all of his accomplishments as a player.

Of course, he was also playing that game with a separated shoulder....but what difference does that make, right? :lol: :lol: :|

I guess none if you're alpha, because fumbling is an unforgivable sin.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Htowngriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

He put the ball on the ground 7 times last year asshat

Ahhh...asshat and assclown...2 of my favorite names to call people

CV Griz Fan said:
havgrizfan said:

Maybe Stitt has the same belief system as Mike Martz. Turnovers are irrelevant. We're going to beat you anyway. Even with a negative turnover margin......Some aggressive offensive gurus
just feel that way. JN's other attributes make him worth the fumble risk.......

Stitt doesn't want negative plays, of which fumbling likely covers. Not bashing anyone, but with 90 plays a game, more than one RB is going to be needed. RB by committee is more likely. I'd be more worried about injuries.

We have a number of good backs. We will begin the new season with Nguyen leading the way. More backs will be in the game as the season rolls on. Most teams will concentrate on our passing game and our backs will have a great season!

We E-Griz "experts" sound like a group of old women at a tea social concerning our RBs.

Umista said:
We have a number of good backs. We will begin the new season with Nguyen leading the way. More backs will be in the game as the season rolls on. Most teams will concentrate on our passing game and our backs will have a great season!

We E-Griz "experts" sound like a group of old women at a tea social concerning our RBs.

My money still rides on Tre Favors and the return of Mr. Counts!

Umista said:

Very true, but Htown has the biggest vagina at the social...................its not even close. He could hide a decanter in there.

:coffee:

reinell30 said:
Umista said:

Yeah but you are one of the smart ones.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
reinell30 said:
Umista said:

Yeah but you are one of the smart ones.

I agree, I really believe when it is all said and done, counts will be the one left standing....

The whole "injury prone" argument is way over used. It is football. Ankles , knees, shoulders and brains are not designed to take the punishment the sport provides. The idea that a guy is a wimp because he has been hurt a lot says more about the sport than his stamina. Shit happens.

bigforkgriz said:
The whole "injury prone" argument is way over used. It is football. Ankles , knees, shoulders and brains are not designed to take the punishment the sport provides. The idea that a guy is a wimp because he has been hurt a lot says more about the sport than his stamina. Shit happens.

Agreed and more or less carrys or touches means jack shit, it only takes one and that player could get hurt as easily walking to class as he can on a football field. It is 100% impossible to stop or help a player from getting injured.

Play the game deal with the consequences, nothing you can do short of not playing at all is going to have any effect on if you get hurt or not.

P.S. Yes, NFL coaches are undeniable idiots for thinking that less carries can stop a back from getting hurt. They are not smart about a lot of things so why would this be any different.

Nguyen still shouldnt get any touches on KO or PRs, he puts the ball on the ground too much.

Back