• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring game wrap up

Status
Not open for further replies.
EverettGriz said:
Let me know when you'd like to have a credibility contest, 75. For that, I'm always available.
You already lost. But, thanks for the hijack to your personal ego. It was a great scrimmage.

For those lost by the " personal agenda" of EG, the proposal was that "livestreaming" scrimmages such as this would generate enthusiasm for UM Football and for UM in general.

People can judge the derailment of that discussion to personal and mendacious agendas, claiming intimate knowledge of coach attitudes, for themselves.

Ursa Major said:
UMGriz75 said:
EverettGriz said:
I've never made anything up, and can nearly assure you I have considerably more respect on this board than you could even aspire to have in your best dream. But I suspect you know all that, deflection being your only real argumentative weapon and all.
Sorry, you were caught lying on several points. Your own self-gratification notwithstanding, you always pretend to know more about UM than you actually do. And then deflect when you are caught at it.

So, you didn't hear it from Stitt. You heard it from someone who was close to someone who was close to someone who was close to Stitt, who just happened to have discussed with Stitt "livestreaming" scrimmages.

Did you hear that from the same people that told you how the UM charter named "UM" and the same people that told you what the UM golf course was originally purchased for?

And you still believe them?

Thanks anyway for hijacking the thread.

We know your "agenda" now, don't we?
I don't know anyone who has more conflicts with other posters on this board than you. Think about it for a minute, you have ongoing contentious battles with Helenahandbasket; AZ Griz Fan; Bear Axed; Grizinabox; EG and others. The one common denominator in all of these conflicts is you. I'm not saying your view points are right or wrong but what I'm suggesting is maybe you just need to let some of this roll off your back.

Not everyone is going to agree with your points of view. Everyone is however sick and tired of the multipage battles you engage in with multiple posters. You often bring up interesting points of view. No need to have them always end up in a protracted contentious argument here.

I can think of only two other posters that have this many conflicts with other people. Well, only one if Gary and Ace are really one in the same.....I do agree with Ursa though that 75 has some good points occasionally. It's just a " get along well with others" thing IMO.

CV Griz Fan said:
I can think of only two other posters that have this many conflicts with other people. Well, only one if Gary and Ace are really one in the same.....I do agree with Ursa though that 75 has some good points occasionally. It's just a " get along well with others" thing IMO.
Unfortunately, when I see BS, I call it. There's about five that got called, and they've been creating "agendas" ever since. Did you really think a comment about Stitt being a $300,000 coach deserved 90 inflammatory -- 'LIAR! LIAR!" -- posts from Bear-axed and AZ? Talk about sensitive. And then being wrong about it. And yeah, it ruffled feathers when noting the penchant for various posters to put their words in Stitt's mouth. "Stitt believes ...", "Stitt wants ...", "Stitt is looking for QBs that are fast and accurate," and other self-congratulatory genius paeans from certain posters about how Stitt thinks "just like them!!" As I noted, Stitt rarely actually says any of those things, and half of the words posters do put in his mouth contradict the other half they also claim he "said," "believes," etc.

Call it a penchant for calling jokers, jokers.

This thread is a good example. I thought livestreaming would be a good promotional tool.

You think that was pretty confrontational, eh?

Of course, immediately, EG blamed Stitt for it not happening, and instantly the very fact of even suggesting "livestreaming" became part of an insidious "AGENDA!" allowing Bear Axed to hijack yet another thread and start in on the 50 or so posts he devoted to calling me a "liar!" for pointing out in passing what Stitt's salary happened to be. Stupid? Venal?

UMGriz75 said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Unfortunately, when I see BS, I call it. There's about five that got called, and they've been creating "agendas" ever since. Did you really think a comment about Stitt being a $300,000 coach deserved 90 inflammatory -- 'LIAR! LIAR!" -- posts from Bear-axed and AZ? Talk about sensitive. And then being wrong about it. And yeah, it ruffled feathers when noting the penchant for various posters to put their words in Stitt's mouth. "Stitt believes ...", "Stitt wants ...", "Stitt is looking for QBs that are fast and accurate," and other self-congratulatory genius paeans from certain posters about how Stitt thinks "just like them!!" As I noted, Stitt rarely actually says any of those things, and half of the words posters do put in his mouth contradict the other half they also claim he "said," "believes," etc.

Call it a penchant for calling jokers, jokers.

This thread is a good example. I thought livestreaming would be a good promotional tool.

You think that was pretty confrontational, eh?

Of course, immediately, EG blamed Stitt for it not happening, and instantly the very fact of even suggesting "livestreaming" became part of an insidious "AGENDA!" allowing Bear Axed to hijack yet another thread and start in on the 50 or so posts he devoted to calling me a "liar!" for pointing out in passing what Stitt's salary happened to be. Stupid? Venal?

Like I said 75, you have posted some good topics and you've had some good points. You also have an excellent grasp of the written word.
You just hold on to your arguments too tightly. Almost Growler like......

Most of the regular posters know better than to get into a volly with 75. While weighing in at 175 lbs. it is the same as getting into a boxing ring with a heavyweight. If you don't agree with him, OK...but to try to out muscle him on this board is quite silly. I like every posters comments with only one exception and it ain't 75.

The point about airing our spring game on the media and using it to create excitement and promoting the UM is an excellent idea. A winning football team will do more to help the university than all of Engstrom's stodgy attempts at advertising.

My attempt at slowing down any snarly posters is not intended to work. In fact I enjoy reading everyone's view. Regular posters don't enjoy reading fellow Griz fans bash each other over and over. Regular posters are just a fantasy of mine...who is "regular"?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back