• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streaker to be suspended or expelled (if he's a student)

My GOD we have some holier-than-thou mofo's on this board.

What used to be considered a prank is now a criminal offense? That gets you labeled for life? The PC crowd has officially run amok. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

AZGrizFan said:

What used to be considered a prank is now a criminal offense? That gets you labeled for life? The PC crowd has officially run amok. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
My thought exactly.

A Griz 4ster said:
AZGrizFan said:

My thought exactly.

Agree completely. Some people apparently don't understand that life gets a lot harder than seeing a streaker at a football game. Surprise nudity with benevolent intent is hilarious.

grizpsych said:
moxrox said:
People next to me who were high school principals told me he will most likely be tagged as a registered sex offender and it will never leave his record...apparently it is easier and easier to get that tag these days and it can ruin your life. They have no real security anymore...I was wiaiting for a cop to tackle him...forgot that they kicked the cops out for the "brownshirts"

Nope, they most likely charged him with disorderly contact just so he would not end up as a registered sex offender. By the way, get caught peeing in public, you run the risk of being a registered sex offender.

This is not true. For the most part almost all sex offense crimes that require registering are felonies. Rarely do misdemeanor's qualify and if they do, most of the time prosecutors don't push for lifetime registering for a misdemeanor offense.

Let me ask all of you who think this is a funny prank, would it be ok for a person to go onto a school playground and expose himself or herself to a group of kids? Yesterday, the steaker did just that to every child in Washington Grizzly Stadium. Even though that may not have been his objective, the effect is the same. In what was most likely a drunken haze, he obviously didn't think it through. For his thoughtless actions, he should be in a heap of trouble. Aside from that, it is moronic behavior. All it does is distract from the game.

i saw college streakers several times when i was a kid. it was funny. it still is. the guy's dick wasn't stuck in any kid's face - it was far away, on the field.it was barely visible, if at all. quit the prima donna act.

Blue Tears said:
Let me ask all of you who think this is a funny prank, would it be ok for a person to go onto a school playground and expose himself or herself to a group of kids? Yesterday, the steaker did just that to every child in Washington Grizzly Stadium. Even though that may not have been his objective, the effect is the same. In what was most likely a drunken haze, he obviously didn't think it through. For his thoughtless actions, he should be in a heap of trouble. Aside from that, it is moronic behavior. All it does is distract from the game.

At that point in the game, everyone needed a distraction from the horrid play on the field. Streakers are and always have been a funny prank, I was there with my daughter, and yet I can remain objective about it. The language, and puking drunks in the stands and in the tailgates aren't much worse of a sight. Comparing this to someone running naked through a school is apples and oranges. Get a life.

Blue Tears said:

Not even close to the same thing.

if a person comes up to somebody and "flashes" them, they can and should be charged as a sex offender. This dumb ars, flashed 25,000+.

spsyk said:
If the police were allowed to handle this creep the way they should have, there would have been law suits to follow, and no doubt who would have won in court,

The denigration of morality is only getting worse not better, you are getting what a minority are demanding, at the expense of seeing filth demonstrated to the majority.

Are we talking about the streaker or Adam and Eve?

And to think good o' Monty did it and got away with it; damn double standards!!!

Besides which, why is it always guys doing this?...sure wish for a while a whole bunch of chicks would do it instead. Be a lot more entertaining then.

This...thread...is...useless. Anyone got something useful to say about Griz football? Perhaps how the Griz secondary is going to fair this weekend against a team that throws it 60+ times a game? Although EWU and Tennessee have completely different caliber receivers it still has gotta leave some fans wondering how the secondary is going to do on this test. The blitz and D-line will be a deal breaker. I'm looking forward to revenge and sticking them on the bus oh and 3.

I guess it is true that some people never do grow up. If it is so funny, why don't you try it next week? I would get a good laugh at watching you get hauled off. By the way, do you have any kids? If you do, you have a choice if you wish to teach them that streakers are funny and cool. That is your perogative. For those of us who would prefer to have our kids watch a game and experience all the womderful things about Griz game day without seeing a naked man wandering the field, we should have that choice too. From what I understand, the law agrees with me and it doesn't matter what the size of the culprit's package is or the visible distance, exposing yourself to anyone, especially minors, is illegal. He broke the law and now has consequences.

This country is so doomed with generations of pussy kids most parents and the public school system are cranking out now days.

That is what should be illegal.

Whether you are naked in a stadium with kids, on a playground with kids or at Wal-Mart with kids, the common theme is you are naked with kids being present. I fail to see how they are different. The public indecency law is just that, for PUBLIC places. If you want to run around naked in your yard, go for it. If you want to let your kids watch shows with nudity, I guess that is your pergative as well. But, if you are naked in a public place and have exposed yourself to kids, this is not ok. If you and your daughter are ok with public nudity, I have no problem with that. That is your right. If it was just me at the game, the nudity wouldn't bother me either. It isn't ok though for someone to decide that kids are going to see a naked man whether they or their parents want to see him or not.

Blue Tears said:
I guess it is true that some people never do grow up. If it is so funny, why don't you try it next week? I would get a good laugh at watching you get hauled off. By the way, do you have any kids? If you do, you have a choice if you wish to teach them that streakers are funny and cool. That is your perogative. For those of us who would prefer to have our kids watch a game and experience all the womderful things about Griz game day without seeing a naked man wandering the field, we should have that choice too. From what I understand, the law agrees with me and it doesn't matter what the size of the culprit's package is or the visible distance, exposing yourself to anyone, especially minors, is illegal. He broke the law and now has consequences.

If the worst thing my kid sees during the course of any day is a guy running around naked off in the distance as people cheer, it will have been one excellent day.

Alphie,

I know you are just being yourself, but do you realize that by your definition, many of the Griz football players are apparently pussy products from public schools.

Bay Area Cat said:
Blue Tears said:

If the worst thing my kid sees during the course of any day is a guy running around naked off in the distance as people cheer, it will have been one excellent day.

No kidding............when you get to the "bottom" of it all it is just nudity and there is nothing wrong with it.

Some people are so over the top when they get upset about normal everyday stuff.

Back