• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streaker to be suspended or expelled (if he's a student)

I think the Griz should supply this young man with JD Quinn's lawyer and judge combo. The Streaker contributed as much to a championship as JD did in Missoula.

Blue Tears said:
Whether you are naked in a stadium with kids, on a playground with kids or at Wal-Mart with kids, the common theme is you are naked with kids being present. I fail to see how they are different.

That's a short sighted way of finding a common theme. In your example, I would consider the naked guy at Wal-Mart with kids a creep or insane, probably needing the sex offender tag or at the least some type of mental help. The guy naked with kids on a playground needs a short existence.

Daneil Thew (on Saturday), was a drunken 19 year old UM Sophomore who enjoyed himself too much, so much so that he thought it would be funny to streak at the football game. He's a kid who can't handle his alcohol, he's not a sexual predator.

I bet your kid's weren't nearly as shocked to see him naked as you were. That should tell you something.

READ THIS http://www.kpax.com/news/griz-game-streaker-charged-says-he-was-drunk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

personally, on a crime scale of 0 to 10 i'd categorize streaking at, well, 0.5. there are many things to be concerned abt and streaking doesn't make the list. some parents need to talk to their children and explain that the world consists of a very diverse populace with varying personalities. on second thought, some of you should talk to your kids as little as possible. :lol: the real question is, was this individual allowed to drive away without at least wearing briefs? lighten up folks!

Hammer said:
Grisly Fan said:
In my opinion it should cost him a lot but to deem him a "sex offender" is to trivialize what real sex offenders do. Real sex offenders deserve a lifetime label and all of the problems that come with it. Others might learn that you can have any thought you want but act on some of those thoughts and you pay the price!

Why ruin a kids life for a bad decision influenced by alcohol and peer pressure? To label him as a sex offender would be horrible and wrong. I thought it was funny and really wouldn't have cared if I had small children with me, theres really nothing sick and wrong about a naked guy running around. Kids see WAYYYY worse on tv every night. Some of the stuffy people who claim their kids are now scarred for life need to get a clue!

This is one of your best posts ever hambone. Well, maybe not sick, but somewhat wrong, hence the fine. And yeah, I have two little girls...

And holysh*t...did the Raiders just score a TD in the 1st qtr?????

Hammer said:
Why ruin a kids life for a bad decision influenced by alcohol and peer pressure? To label him as a sex offender would be horrible and wrong. I thought it was funny and really wouldn't have cared if I had small children with me, theres really nothing sick and wrong about a naked guy running around. Kids see WAYYYY worse on tv every night. Some of the stuffy people who claim their kids are now scarred for life need to get a clue!

:clap: :clap: Well said!

I can't believe how worked up people are getting over this guy streaking. Yes, lets ruin some kids life, expel him from college and maybe label him a pervert for the rest of his life, because he got drunk and ran across a football field wearing exactly what every single one of us was born wearing and shower wearing...

If your kid's mind is so fragile they are scarred by seeing something like that, then you really should have them in therapy and not at a public football game.

Fine him, sure...some community service, sure... but expelling him or worse? :roll:

Grizaholic16 said:
Well I must say, I have spoken to Daniel Thew about the incident. This kid is level headed and has good intentions. A steady life and grades that put him in good standing should overshadow a bad decision on game day. Peer pressure is ridiculous nowadays, and he can argue the drunk case. He was in an altered state of mind. I don't think his actions should go without some consequence, but he is not a bad kid and he should be given a slight break for never challenging the law before. Expelling is a bit much here.

I read this as saying the kid has connections as good as an athlete.

However, connections or no, its a funny stupid thing to see on game day, and it seems some of the severely puckered need to see more funny stupid things in their lives until they can find a way to relax.

I don't think people were pizzed because the guy just trotted on the field.

Lots of people got pizzed when he turned toward the students and started doing his "pelvic thrust" thing, repeatedly, followed by the bend over and grab your cheeks.

And more of 'em got pizzed when the security guys remained invisible, did nothing ... and when they finally did take the guy, it was as if they didn't wanted to offend him or hurt his feeling. I would like to know what Monte said to him, when Monte trotted past him in the south end zone.

If you want to stop that crap, take him down and carry him out, face down.

Oh, the trunk and the peanut? That was no more a trunk than Jason on Seinfeld had a trunk. He failed short-arm inspection.

Griz O,

If you actually read all of the posts, you would know that it didn't bother me personally, except for that it interuppted the game. I just preferred that my kids wouldn't have to see that at Washington Griz. Are they scarred for life, absolutely not, I never said that. But, I would like to be able to have them watch a game without having a naked person trying to catch their 30 seconds of fame displaying his junk in front of them. I don't think that is an unreasonable request. Has our life changed since this event, NO and it won't if it happens again. If you like streakers and enjoy watching them, then that is fine and have no problem with your choice. Excluding my young kids, it doesn't bother me either. I just would prefer that they are older than 3 ands 5 before seeing that stuff, especially the pelvic thrusts. If you don't understand that, then you are the one with the problem. As for being naked at Wal Mart or the game, the result is the same, you are exposing yourself in a public place for others to see whether they want to or not. For those who see it, what they are witnessing with their eyes in both situations is exactly the SAME. That is the perspective I have because that was the situation we were in. They are both illegal. The drunk card is a pretty lame excuse as well. If you can't handle alcohol, then you shouldn't drink or pay the consequences for your choices when you do. Before anyone attacks me as being anti alcohol, I have drank many times before. I don't do it anymore partially because of the trouble it brought me. Too much is excused because someone was drunk. Now, should the kid be expelled, my answer would be NO. Should he be labeled a sex offender, my opinion is NO to that as well. This would especially be true if he has a clean prior record. Should he go without consequences, the answer to that would be No as well. In essence, he drank too much, exposed himself to the crowd for the purpose of gaining some attention while slightly interuppting the game. Should he pay a fine and probably stay away from drinking so much, YES. Should he be expelled or charged as a sex offender, NO.

Blue Tears said:
Griz O,

If you actually read all of the posts, you would know that it didn't bother me personally, except for that it interuppted the game.

Sorry, I did read all of the posts, and it DID sound like it bothered you. :lol: :lol:

Sorry to interrupt this thread....................

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIATumnXVDA[/youtube]

There was a report that this kid will be required to attend Streakers Anonymous.

He said he would be glad to go, because it would give him time to organize a float for the homecoming parade, and it would be more exciting than the game vs NoColo.

LakGriz said:
There was a report that this kid will be required to attend Streakers Anonymous.

He said he would be glad to go, because it would give him time to organize a float for the homecoming parade, and it would be more exciting than the game vs NoColo.

As long as he takes responsibility for showing his dong to the youngsters, I really don't care. What is step three in the "showing your dong at the football game" self-help book? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: GOM

I hate that there are cocks flopped out everywhere when I go to the bathroom during games. The university needs to cover each stall so you dont get an eye full of cock every time you walk into the restrooms.

Oh yeah.........and the locker rooms are the same way...................:coffee: Im appalled........:coffee:

The point I was making was that I just prefer not to have my kids witness a naked man performing pelvic thrusts. Not considering my kids, it DOESN'T bother me other than it interupts the game. I sincerely hope that he isn't expelled or labed a sex offender, but he should pay a fine and probably stray away from large quantities of alcohol.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I hate that there are cocks flopped out everywhere when I go to the bathroom during games. The university needs to cover each stall so you dont get an eye full of cock every time you walk into the restrooms.

Oh yeah.........and the locker rooms are the same way...................:coffee: Im appalled........:coffee:

Alphie,

If you like to look at dongs in the bathroom, then that is your business. I won't judge you for that. Personally, I need to keep focused on the task at hand or risk urinating on the floor. Also, the last time I checked, women and men have separate bathroom areas and little kids are generally not invited to locker rooms containing naked athletes of the opposite sex. :D

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Dammit ALPHA, would you please stop with all the cock-talk.

Do any of you find it extremely sexist that there are not more women streakers?

If a splittail was running around out on the football field with her boobs flopping in the wind I bet there would be a different tone to this whole incident............:coffee:

http://www.kpax.com/news/griz-game-streaker-charged-says-he-was-drunk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DAN THE MAN!!!!! DAN THE MAN!!!!! DAN THE MAN!!!!! DAN THE MAN!!!!! DAN THE MAN!!!!! DAN THE MAN!!!!!! DAN THE MAN!!!!! DAN THE MAN!!!!! DAN THE MAN!!!!! DAN THE MAN!!!!! DAN THE MAN!!!!!

--God I miss the college days :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Do any of you find it extremely sexist that there are not more women streakers?

If a splittail was running around out on the football field with her boobs flopping in the wind I bet there would be a different tone to this whole incident............:coffee:

Good call Alpha....I joined a pack streak in Missoula in 1977; there was 14 of us, I think, including 2 women; we hit several targets, the 4Bs, a grocery store....never got past the door on any of the bars we tried to streak...the only negative cat calls that we got were from guys who were pissed that the 2 women were in the middle of the pack and thus couldn't be well seen...we got lots of "spread out" yells. Yes, we were drunk and stupid that night, but we had fun and it's pretty high on my list of my favorite UM days memories.

Blue Tears, having now watched the official Alpha Streaker video, I have to go with the pelvic 'swing' much more than the pelvic 'thrust.'

Just, you know, fyi...

Back