• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Super Bowl

Who will you be rooting for?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
...give belichek two weeks to prepare...
...dissect them like a neurosurgeon...
...frog in a 101 biology class...

... :cool: ...

The_Real_Chief said:
Allezchat said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Wow 78% of you are betting against the greatest QB to ever play...bold call folks.
Peyton Manning Retired last year. So the GOAT is not playing anymore......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

4>2
A QB needs a team and coach to win a superbowl. Brady has the best coach of all time and better teams.

Allezchat said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Allezchat said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Wow 78% of you are betting against the greatest QB to ever play...bold call folks.

4>2
A QB needs a team and coach to win a superbowl. Brady has the best coach of all time and better teams.

Yeah you're right Peyton has never had great teams around him... :roll:

The_Real_Chief said:
Allezchat said:
The_Real_Chief said:

4>2

0 scandals > many scandals
Tom Brady and the Cheatriots are going down!

mlbowl said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Allezchat said:
The_Real_Chief said:

4>2

So when he gets 5 what will the excuse be?

The_Real_Chief said:
mlbowl said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Allezchat said:

4>2

So when he gets 5 what will the excuse be?

Excuse? Getting caught cheating (numerous times) is an excuse? You are troubled. :lol:

The_Real_Chief said:
Allezchat said:
The_Real_Chief said:

4>2

Not good logic.

Trent Dilfer 1 > Dan Marino 0
I don't think so.

...trump picked the patriots...
...only smart thing he ever said...
...only thing i ever agreed with him on...

... :shock: ...

mlbowl said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Allezchat said:
The_Real_Chief said:

4>2

Back to the drawing board for you. Falcons loss a 2016 draft pick for pumping noise into their stadium. Patriots have one scandal.

So its 1 vs 1

Flashback....1972. Me, a fan of a team of losers, with a young qb named Jim Plunkett, a WR named Randy Vataha, and RB Josh Ashton. In Montana, there was not ONE Patriot fan that I ever found in my youth, no one routed for them.

I remember the cheap Jack Tatum shot on Daryl Stingley, shocking the football world in the mid 70s when they won their first 6 of the season after losing for years, and the plethora of draft picks including John Hannah, Sam Bam Cunningham, Michael Haynes, Steve Grogan, Raymond Clayburn, Sugar Ray Hamilton, Tim Fox, and the list goes on.

I was shocked when they made the Superbowl against the Bears in 86, and really didn't care if they won or loss. They had gotten there. Steve Grogan, IMO the greatest all-around qb in the history of the Patriots, was the Cam Newton of his day. Sadly injuries took their toll.

Then came the 90s, and the frustration of having Drew Bledsoe, all that talent but made dumb decisions. A couple more 2-14 seasons, and still no Superbowl. Then Bledsoe goes down, and a legend is born. There is a new America's team...and they finally win. It seemed a let down because I hate the new uniforms, much prefer the patriot on the helmet.

Belichek, like him or hate him is a genius. He takes teams with minimal talent and every year gets them to perform above their talent level.

Will they win today? I would be just as happy seeing the Falcons win their first ever Super Bowl.

ordigger said:
mlbowl said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Allezchat said:

4>2

Back to the drawing board for you. Falcons loss a 2016 draft pick for pumping noise into their stadium. Patriots have one scandal.

So its 1 vs 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey I'm not a Patriots fan or hater but come on ordigger, they've been spanked by the league 3 or 4 times that I remember and got away with more shit than that. They do whatever they can to win, like it or hate it.

Back