• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Super Bowl

Who will you be rooting for?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
jodcon said:
ordigger said:
mlbowl said:
The_Real_Chief said:

0 scandals > many scandals
Tom Brady and the Cheatriots are going down!

Back to the drawing board for you. Falcons loss a 2016 draft pick for pumping noise into their stadium. Patriots have one scandal.

So its 1 vs 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey I'm not a Patriots fan or hater but come on ordigger, they've been spanked by the league 3 or 4 times that I remember and got away with more shit than that. They do whatever they can to win, like it or hate it.

TWICE....Spygate & Deflategate. Both can be debunked.

Spygate - It was common practice, and had been for years by head coaches throughout the league. Mike Shanahan (Broncos), Bill Cowher (Steelers) and Jimmy Johnson (Cowboys) all did it. Was it illegal? Yes, but let's not be naive, it was common practice, and probably still happens at some level today.

Deflategate - The biggest piece of BS in history of Modern Sport. If you ACCEPT that New England cheated, then you also have to accept that the Colts did also. It's in the Wells report, which I have read cover to cover. 99% of all people are already biased against NE so they accept it, or the hate teams that win so they accept it, or believe the media bias.

There is nothing in the Wells report that proves NE did anything wrong, unless the Colts did also. It's that obvious.

The biggest cheaters in the NFL? It's the Denver Broncos, NE isn't even near the top.

http://yourteamcheats.com/DEN

ordigger said:
jodcon said:
ordigger said:
mlbowl said:

Back to the drawing board for you. Falcons loss a 2016 draft pick for pumping noise into their stadium. Patriots have one scandal.

So its 1 vs 1

Hey I'm not a Patriots fan or hater but come on ordigger, they've been spanked by the league 3 or 4 times that I remember and got away with more shit than that. They do whatever they can to win, like it or hate it.

Spygate - It was common practice, and had been for years by head coaches throughout the league. Mike Shanahan (Broncos), Bill Cowher (Steelers) and Jimmy Johnson (Cowboys) all did it. Was it illegal? Yes, but let's not be naive, it was common practice, and probably still happens at some level today.

Deflategate - The biggest piece of BS in history of Modern Sport. If you ACCEPT that New England cheated, then you also have to accept that the Colts did also. It's in the Wells report, which I have read cover to cover. 99% of all people are already biased against NE so they accept it, or the hate teams that win so they accept it, or believe the media bias.

There is nothing in the Wells report that proves NE did anything wrong, unless the Colts did also. It's that obvious.

The biggest cheaters in the NFL? It's the Denver Broncos, NE isn't even near the top.

And manipulating the injury/IR report, they were always the best at that. The rest of the allegations like filming the Rams walkthrough and headsets and stuff like that...probably bull, but they're no choirboys.

jodcon said:
ordigger said:
jodcon said:
ordigger said:

So its 1 vs 1

And manipulating the injury/IR report, they were always the best at that. The rest of the allegations like filming the Rams walkthrough and headsets and stuff like that...probably bull, but they're no choirboys.

I agree, but I think it's safe to say that every team looks for some sort of competitive advantage. Even the Grizzlies (aghast!).

ordigger said:
jodcon said:
ordigger said:
jodcon said:

I agree, but I think it's safe to say that every team looks for some sort of competitive advantage. Even the Grizzlies (aghast!).

We need to look for more. :lol:

Oh oh, these are the Falcons we're used to seeing in the playoffs... :?

Better tighten it up now.

jodcon said:
biga75 said:
Pathetic collapse by the dirty birds...

It's what they do. See if they can change their legacy here.

Nope. Ryan taking that horrible sack opened the way and NE doesn't miss opportunities late.

Good game to watch.

Nothing Atlanta could do. Tom Brady made a Faustian deal with the Devil. Maybe two when you think about who he married.

biga75 said:
Wonder if golden boy will retire now that he gas 5 rings?

Saw today he wants to play 3-5 more years, why not he'll probably win a couple more?

...tom brady the greatest of all time...
...only if you count out mohamed ali...
...not to mention the super model wife...

... :cool: ...

jodcon said:
ordigger said:
mlbowl said:
The_Real_Chief said:

So its 1 vs 1

Spanked by the NFL? An organization that is even less fair than NCAA. Both seem exempt from antitrust laws - coincidence? I think not!

zengriz said:
zengriz said:
...betting against belichek/brady...
...don't ever bet any more...
...you can afford to lose...

... :cool: ...

...dudes...

... :lol: ...

Alas the cheaters won. :cry:

Can't you just hear the giant sucking sound when they go to the white house.

Back