• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tate Forcier rumors

I love it! cat fans over here hoping like hell TF doesn't become a Griz. With a proven QB things will be back to normal........poooooooor boobcats :lol: :lol: By the way why are you over here? Oh to bug us-carry on.

bigkid said:
I love it! cat fans over here hoping like hell TF doesn't become a Griz. With a proven QB things will be back to normal........poooooooor boobcats :lol: :lol: By the way why are you over here? Oh to bug us-carry on.

So long as pflu is coach, Im not at all worried about the griz offense.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bigkid said:

I hope you do get him, it will be fun to see him pout like a bitch like the rest of your FBS washouts when they get their buts kicked next fall.

bigkid said:

I hope you do get him, it will be fun to see him pout like a bitch like the rest of your FBS washouts when they get their buts kicked next fall.

Cats2506 said:
bigkid said:

Heh Heh... AMEN. :lol: It is definitely entertaining keeping tabs on all the drama over here, watching all these people praying like hell that they actually land another washed up drop-down... who frankly sounds like a head-case from what I've read. Sounds like Daddy runs the show? And why wasn't he eilgible at Michigan... grades?

poorgriz said:
Cats2506 said:
bigkid said:

Heh Heh... AMEN. :lol: It is definitely entertaining keeping tabs on all the drama over here, watching all these people praying like hell that they actually land another washed up drop-down... who frankly sounds like a head-case from what I've read. Sounds like Daddy runs the show? And why wasn't he eilgible at Michigan... grades?

Perhaps if you spent time reading a newspaper article or two, rather than stirring up drama you would know EXACTLY what it is. Takes 5 secs to google his name, or do they not teach that at MSU?

i don't know about all that. i was the first to say that as a person forcier seems a little questionable. his parents seem worse. but kids grow up, and i obviously don't know him.

grades weren't why he left the team...and not why he left the bowl game.

as far as a player...the dude is the real deal. i know the griz have had a lot of dropdowns, and a few have appeared to be washed up. (roper) but i will be shocked if this is the case with forcier. the kid is a hell of a qb and he instantly makes the griz very good. i'm liking how the big sky is shaping up right now. should be real competitive this year.

off the top of your head, when forcier joins the griz...is there any other fcs conference that has the qb firepower of the big sky?

I think UM would be a logical choice for Forcier. However, my expectations for him are not as high as everyone else seems to have for him. It would be nice to have some competition for JJ, but I think the benefit of the doubt has to go with who we have.

Cats2506 said:
bigkid said:

As long as he remains upright and keeps his clothes on, he'll be miles ahead of MSU's new douche bag.

apparently, Forcier has Tweeted his intent to leave Michigan...
I didnt check it out because I haven't gotten into the twitter thing yet

AllWeatherFan said:
Is there a big, mean, second-string offensive tackle out there who somebody could start a rumor about?

LOL! I agree! There must be some unhappy "big-uglies" in Nebraska or Oklahoma looking for a place to make a name for themselves! :)

DuCharme said:
apparently, Forcier has Tweeted his intent to leave Michigan...
I didnt check it out because I haven't gotten into the twitter thing yet
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/20/tate-forcier-announces-transfer-from-michigan-via-twitter
As to where the next chapter will be written, the heaviest speculation, which has been ongoing for months, has him headed to Montana and attempting to restart his career at the Div. 1-AA level.

Back