• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tate Forcier rumors

I know for a FACT that Forcier knows where the Univ of Montana is...

I can't comment (obviously) any further at this point.

GO GRIZ :egriz:

haha..of course you can't..no one ever can. must be an anonymous message board epidemic. Everybody knows something but can never provide proof. But, ok, I'll go as far as to believe Intuitive. I surrender, Tate Forcier knows where Missoula, MT is!!!

havgrizfan said:
No need for a retraction. I said, it would be ignorant to think QUARTERBACKS of that caliber don't know where Montana is. But how should I know if Tate Forcier specifically does? I said: I haven't seen one shred of evidence that he does. And I have still been shown not one shred of evidence that he does. And NO, in my view, coach Pflu recruiting him at Oregon does not automatically mean the Griz are on his radar. This is all conjecture - except for one thing....through this entire thread, at least up until 11:37 a.m. today, i now one certainty, Tate Forcier is NOT listed as a quarterback at the University of Montana. That's a fact. And like I said before, IF i'm wrong and he winds up in Maroon and Silver in Sept. in Knoxville, I'll be very glad I was wrong. I'm not egotistical like so many on this board. I can happily admit I'm wrong.
Shall we call ourselves... "Cautiously optimistic" ?? ;)

havgrizfan said:
haha..of course you can't..no one ever can. must be an anonymous message board epidemic. Everybody knows something but can never provide proof. But, ok, I'll go as far as to believe Intuitive. I surrender, Tate Forcier knows where Missoula, MT is!!!

Of course I can't einstein, can't say anything until he joins a team...ever hear of the NCAA? I will GLADLY provide proof once he joins a team. Until then, you can just keep thinking that nothing is true until you see it in the media, because of course NOTHING is true in this world until that happens. :roll:

HAHA..YOU are free to comment on a player's verbal commitment to a school all you want. I hope that was a joke. Unless, you're implying you are actually a member of the UM coaching staff, because THEY are the ones that can't comment, so IF Forcier has committed to Montana, and as long as YOU aren't a member of the Grizzly coaching staff, you can say whatever you want! And even if he hasn't verbaled, which he hasn't, YOU as a member of society are allowed to say whatever you want about it.

havgrizfan said:
HAHA..YOU are free to comment on a player's verbal commitment to a school all you want. I hope that was a joke. Unless, you're implying you are actually a member of the UM coaching staff, because THEY are the ones that can't comment, so IF Forcier has committed to Montana, and as long as YOU aren't a member of the Grizzly coaching staff, you can say whatever you want! And even if he hasn't verbaled, which he hasn't, YOU as a member of society are allowed to say whatever you want about it.

I think one problem is that IF the information has come from the athletic department/coaches (and not from the recruit or the media), then there are two possible reasons not to divulge the source. First, you may not want your source to see or hear of some poster saying the information came from a particular person in the athletic department. Second, it might be frowned upon if an athletic department tried to get around a confidentiality rule by facilitating the posting of the release of the information by a third party. This is mostly speculation on my part, because I don't know who said what to whom--although I've heard multiple "rumors" that sound similar to this.

While it may be correct to say that there isn't any evidence of this rumor being true that has been posted on the Internet, or that you don't have any evidence yourself, but it may well be that other people have very good knowledge, or evidence.

:lol: This thread is getting really funny! I would bet this kid laughing his ass off if he's reading any of this! :roll:

grizrgood said:
:lol: This thread is getting really funny! I would bet this kid laughing his ass off if he's reading any of this! :roll:

Likely is reading it. I google myself all the time. I can't understand why it takes me to the state of montana website for violent or sexual offenders?

Probably from googling myself in public.

grizatwork said:
grizrgood said:

Likely is reading it. I google myself all the time. I can't understand why it takes me to the state of montana website for violent or sexual offenders?

Probably from googling myself in public.

LOL :clap:

griz4life said:
http://twitter.com/dpshow/statuses/25707127678959616

Those are compelling tweets. Kind of silly, but Twitter is becoming a fairly reliable source to confirm a trend (not a fact, but a trend, please note).

firstdown-montana... said:
I heard a report he was sighted at the Double Front Cafe getting a bucket of chicken on Monday. Still waiting on confirmation. :eek:

Sighted at an a2 Chillis last Friday.

My biggest fear is that with an errant keystroke or two, a guy named Focker suddenly becomes a guy named Forcier and starts an avalanche of speculation while the guy named Focker wonders why no one is congratulating him for becoming a Griz.

griz4life said:
http://twitter.com/dpshow/statuses/25707127678959616

As for this tweet, when this guy from the DP show called a certain person in the UM athletic department to ask about the TF rumor, this person said he knew nothing about TF coming to UM. This person sometimes does and sometimes doesn't know things like this, but even when he does, his normal answer is what he said. I wouldn't take too much from this tweet. This post is an old school "tweet".

I am still waiting for the news that he is stuck in a snowstorm and needs sombody to go get him :roll:

:lol:

Back