• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

THANK YOU GRIZ NATION - from Ellis Henderson

Pretty cool of EH to personally address both egriz and all of GrizNation. Hope you're able to return to the griz next season, Ellis, however, I wish you all the best whether you return or not. Get well!!

Having met EH's father a couple years ago, it doesn't surprise me that EH would ooze both class and maturity. If he never plays another down of football, he'll do well in life no matter what his chosen pursuit. Should we be fortunate enough to see him again wearing #7 and tearing apart opposing defenses, well, consider that just icing on the cake.

Get well, EH. You'll always be one of our favorites....and although we won't get to see 10 to 7 again, hopefully we'll see you healthy and on the field again before calling your Griz career complete.

AZGrizFan said:
Having met EH's father a couple years ago, it doesn't surprise me that EH would ooze both class and maturity. If he never plays another down of football, he'll do well in life no matter what his chosen pursuit. Should we be fortunate enough to see him again wearing #7 and tearing apart opposing defenses, well, consider that just icing on the cake.

Get well, EH. You'll always be one of our favorites....and although we won't get to see 10 to 7 again, hopefully we'll see you healthy and on the field again before calling your Griz career complete.

It is possible another QB will take #10 next season. :thumb:

EH, I'm a cat fan and hate everything UM, but you were/are a hell of a player. I hate to see anyone not be able to play due to illness. Hopefully you can beat this crap and come back stronger than ever. Except for the last game in November of course. Other than that game, I'll be cheering you on. Good luck.

Thank You, Ellis...

Keep your head up, get back when you are ready... Until then, keep kickin ass :thumb:

EH, my thoughts and prayers are with you and like all of Griz Nation I wish you the best in fighting your illness but even more so in all that you do from here on.
I has been a real privilege to have watched you on the field and in the interviews that you have given. U of Montana has been blessed to have a student athlete of your caliber and class suit up.
Take care, get well and come back to get your degree that you have worked so hard for.

Ellis you have given us some great memories........your talent has been recognized by the fans as one of our best, which puts you in great company.
thanks for your recognition towards us, your fans and fellow devotees of the game here in griznation.

wishing you God's Speed young man on your journey to health and happiness. Know that you have made an impact for the Griz faithful.

Hopefully he gets healthy and can get back on the field. Mr. Henderson sounds like a class act and its unfortunate he's having to go through this rough period.

Wow what a class act. Best of luck Ellis. Here's to seeing you in maroon and silver in the near future. In the mean time kick some bacteria @ss. GO GRIZ!!!!

Get well soon, Ellis. You're a fantastic talent and there isn't a football fan out there, Griz or otherwise, that doesn't enjoy watching you play!

The Real_EH#7 said:
First of all, I want to thank all of you for the well wishes & heart felt sentiments. It has been a challenging time for me personally. I came to Missoula with two simple goals in mind. (1) Get my degree and (2) Play championship caliber football for the Griz. Obviously, my current condition has "temporarily" interrupted my personal goals.

The best approach for a remedy & care is for me to return to the Portland area, where I can receive the best possible care available under my attending physicians who originally pin-pointed my illness in mid July this summer. I made every possible attempt to continue my education & play but my condition has overwhelmed me emotionally and physically.

However, my withdrawal from UM is not planned to be final!

My passion and affection for the University of Montana is now a part of my personal DNA. I will bleed Maroon and Silver for the rest of my life. It has been an honor to represent the university on and off the field. I am anxious to return ASAP, but I also understand the process will take numerous weeks, potentially several months.

I am truly blessed and touched by all the well wishes and prayers from our incredible fan base. Keep the entire team, coaches and staff in your thoughts and prayers as well. We are appreciative more than you could ever know!

Up With Montana!
#7 Ellis Henderson
Thank you Ellis!
God Speed, get well soon!
Go Griz!

The Real_EH#7 said:
The best approach for a remedy & care is for me to return to the Portland area,
However, my withdrawal from UM is not planned to be final!
Up With Montana!
#7 Ellis Henderson

Get well, quickly and completely. Best wishes to you Ellis. :thumb:

Back