• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Thanks for the Warning

BozAngelesGriz said:
i hope they win a couple big games early on to solidify their egos. hopefully they will somehow be #1 right before the Brawl again. there is nothing less dangerous than an over-hyped and over-rated Bobcat football team.

You're close, they'll be awesome until Halloween and then...well you know.

jodcon said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
i hope they win a couple big games early on to solidify their egos. hopefully they will somehow be #1 right before the Brawl again. there is nothing less dangerous than an over-hyped and over-rated Bobcat football team.

You're close, they'll be awesome until Halloween and then...well you know.

careful, they might beat Southern Utah this November and really thump their chests.

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Is this the same coach who put Daum on blast for choosing the better program? Imagine if Daum would have gone to MSU, and if they still had Lulay, and if they dusted off the flux-capacitor and Bo Jackson went there! They would be really good if they were really good. Scary good.

Go the the 3:40 mark on this video to see Kempt live and in color. Definitely not the sharpest pencil in the drawer, and that's probably being quite nice. After I read his tweet about Daum, I figured this guy wasn't too bright.....this solidifies that on many, many levels. Wow.

http://www.kbzk.com/story/28759857/kbzk-top-sports-athlete-of-the-week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Whoa.

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Is this the same coach who put Daum on blast for choosing the better program? Imagine if Daum would have gone to MSU, and if they still had Lulay, and if they dusted off the flux-capacitor and Bo Jackson went there! They would be really good if they were really good. Scary good.

Go the the 3:40 mark on this video to see Kempt live and in color. Definitely not the sharpest pencil in the drawer, and that's probably being quite nice. After I read his tweet about Daum, I figured this guy wasn't too bright.....this solidifies that on many, many levels. Wow.

http://www.kbzk.com/story/28759857/kbzk-top-sports-athlete-of-the-week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ol' Champ reporting the sports here does not have a pleasant voice.....at all.

I'm liking yet another thread started over here devoted to the BOBCATS! Yes, in case you're not sure..... we are going to be damn good, scary good, scary fast on offense, We'll probably lead the country in points scored. Unfortunately our defense is a big question mark. If we had our offense and your defense from last year there's not doubt in my mind that team would destroy NDSU.

poorgriz said:
I'm liking yet another thread started over here devoted to the BOBCATS! Yes, in case you're not sure..... we are going to be damn good, scary good, scary fast on offense, We'll probably lead the country in points scored. Unfortunately our defense is a big question mark. If we had our offense and your defense from last year there's not doubt in my mind that team would destroy NDSU.

lol, devoted... trust me, there's no love for your Cant's... even you guys hate them come November

Well, here we go again. Ash all smiles and optimism as they get into the spring.

Same thing every year. "We will be really good, beat everyone" and then ...well they fade out in late November.

Happens every year! If I were a Cat fan (and that could never, ever happen), I would give Ash this year and if they fade again, which they likely will, it should be bye bye for him. To many years of promises not kept. :cry:

poorgriz said:

Unfortunately your schedule is also a big question mark?

902175199dcec6c9fdb76049393ac8ed16d6d36296725ae7a40ce5c712fdb217.jpg

:( :oops:
poorgriz said:

Poorgriz feels he must post on our shores as his team is so far away. Ok if poor has little time to visit his bozo team...Let's help him.
Scary can be looked at many ways and I agree with poor insofar as his distraught team is concerned. The Griz view on poor's team is "scary bad" - "Scary cooked goose" - "awful scary"
"Caught from behind scary" - "Scary Melt" :cool:

Poor, I hope this will help.

poorgriz said:

I'm liking you posting over here. It's the ultimate trump card that you have no way of combatting because, to do so, you would have to post (yet again) on the Griz board. Thanks for stopping by eGriz.com.

You would think they would quit publicly pumping themselves up every year only to disappoint. I mean if you were marginally successful in your field would you go to the news and start tossing out propaganda.

Let's put it in terms their engineers might understand. You are the lead engineer in a bridge project. The bridge is awesome. A lot of motorists appreciate how many cars can travel the bridge every day. Then all of a sudden winter hits. Cars are sliding off the bridge, no problem just sand it better. Oops, dang the snow has now caused the bridge to collapse by mid November. How could we see this coming? We used the best engineering practices, top notch, some may even say superior supplies, but the pressure caused this bridge to give in. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Fix the bridge over the winter months and by spring it is better than ever.

This gets repeated for several years. Ever year the equipment and supplies are better, the engineering plans are better, yet it still collapses when it gets cold. One of these years the plans may work out but at some point a new engineer with new supplies will have to be hired. On the other hand why do that if the idiot drivers keep going over the crappy bridge every spring.

grizd said:
You would think they would quit publicly pumping themselves up every year only to disappoint. I mean if you were marginally successful in your field would you go to the news and start tossing out propaganda.

Let's put it in terms their engineers might understand. You are the lead engineer in a bridge project. The bridge is awesome. A lot of motorists appreciate how many cars can travel the bridge every day. Then all of a sudden winter hits. Cars are sliding off the bridge, no problem just sand it better. Oops, dang the snow has now caused the bridge to collapse by mid November. How could we see this coming? We used the best engineering practices, top notch, some may even say superior supplies, but the pressure caused this bridge to give in. Oh well, back to the drawing board. Fix the bridge over the winter months and by spring it is better than ever.

This gets repeated for several years. Ever year the equipment and supplies are better, the engineering plans are better, yet it still collapses when it gets cold. One of these years the plans may work out but at some point a new engineer with new supplies will have to be hired. On the other hand why do that if the idiot drivers keep going over the crappy bridge every spring.

Post of the year nomination!!!

grizd said:

Nice analogy!

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:

I'm liking you posting over here. It's the ultimate trump card that you have no way of combatting because, to do so, you would have to post (yet again) on the Griz board. Thanks for stopping by eGriz.com.

No problem, any time!

Knew it! Haha! How inferior do you feel that you have to post on a Griz board? You can just become a Griz fan if you want. You're more than halfway there already.

CDAGRIZ said:
Knew it! Haha! How inferior do you feel that you have to post on a Griz board? You can just become a Griz fan if you want. You're more than halfway there already.

I think most of us come over here to post, since there's more discussion about the 'Cats here, than on BCN.

Let's take a broader look at the whole "eGriz posts more about the Cats that BCN issue"
Anytime something Griz related is posted on the Bobcat Football board, their mods have a hissy bitch fit and move the thread to a different forum.
Realistically, there is no comparison when it come to who posts more about the other team since one side doesn't seem to allow dissenting discussion.

Why is that so hard for you :msugrad: geniuses to figure out? :roll:

biga75 said:
Let's take a broader look at the whole "eGriz posts more about the Cats that BCN issue"
Anytime something Griz related is posted on the Bobcat Football board, their mods have a hissy bitch fit and move the thread to a different forum.
Realistically, there is no comparison when it come to who posts more about the other team since one side doesn't seem to allow dissenting discussion.

They are most definitely pompous pricks over there.

You can't constantly start threads about the scats then not expect them to post here. we really do talk about them a lot.

Aside from that, yes, they actually do look good, extremely good, on offense. There defense sucks thankfully.

biga75 said:

You have to find the right board over there... Genius.
Call it what you want, but half the threads on the first page are something about the 'Cats.

Back