• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Thanks for the Warning

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Is this the same coach who put Daum on blast for choosing the better program? Imagine if Daum would have gone to MSU, and if they still had Lulay, and if they dusted off the flux-capacitor and Bo Jackson went there! They would be really good if they were really good. Scary good.

Go the the 3:40 mark on this video to see Kempt live and in color. Definitely not the sharpest pencil in the drawer, and that's probably being quite nice. After I read his tweet about Daum, I figured this guy wasn't too bright.....this solidifies that on many, many levels. Wow.

http://www.kbzk.com/story/28759857/kbzk-top-sports-athlete-of-the-week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Whoa.

He was reading it off the prompter. Come on, post concussion syndrome has to be compensated for.

SeattleBobcat said:
biga75 said:
Let's take a broader look at the whole "eGriz posts more about the Cats that BCN issue"
Anytime something Griz related is posted on the Bobcat Football board, their mods have a hissy bitch fit and move the thread to a different forum.
Realistically, there is no comparison when it come to who posts more about the other team since one side doesn't seem to allow dissenting discussion.

Why is that so hard for you :msugrad: geniuses to figure out? :roll:

You have to find the right board over there... Genius.
Call it what you want, but half the threads on the first page are something about the 'Cats.

I see 2 or 3 on the first page that are directly or indirectly related to the cats. You must have been a math major.

SeattleBobcat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Knew it! Haha! How inferior do you feel that you have to post on a Griz board? You can just become a Griz fan if you want. You're more than halfway there already.

I think most of us come over here to post, since there's more discussion about the 'Cats here, than on BCN.

Yep. I'm sure that's it. Not sure what BCN is, but thanks for stopping by eGriz.com.

getgrizzy said:
You can't constantly start threads about the scats then not expect them to post here. we really do talk about them a lot.

Aside from that, yes, they actually do look good, extremely good, on offense. There defense sucks thankfully.

You might be the most obvious troll here.

getgrizzy said:
You can't constantly start threads about the scats then not expect them to post here. we really do talk about them a lot.

Aside from that, yes, they actually do look good, extremely good, on offense. There defense sucks thankfully.
GetGwenny, CDA is right. You are the biggest/worst troll on here and you're clearly a bobcat. So what makes you the biggest/worst, you ask? Well, I'll tell you: you're not funny. Like never. Ever. At all. But I guess it is funny when you say "we" when referring to the griz and "they" for cats. Maybe you should just pretend to be an eagle fan like 2506, then you might not be so lame and obvious

The scary bad bobcats leading returning receiver is 5'11" Mitch Griebel. He has a yawning 41 receptions for 394 yards. :shock: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
getgrizzy said:

obvious_cat05.jpg

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
getgrizzy said:

obvious_cat05.jpg

That was well played, Sir!!

Having watched the local Gt. Falls news coverage of the Cat scrimmage, I was amazed that their "scary good" offense could only score one touchdown against their defense. That same defense when interviewed said that coach had a meeting with them during halftime about pride ( and commitment, I am sure) and THEN they increased their intensity.

Retiredram1 said:
Having watched the local Gt. Falls news coverage of the Cat scrimmage, I was amazed that their "scary good" offense could only score one touchdown against their defense. That same defense when interviewed said that coach had a meeting with them during halftime about pride ( and commitment, I am sure) and THEN they increased their intensity.

Just to give you some perspective, no offensive starters played, except Prukop who played I think 15 downs, WR's 1-6 all sat out as well as RB's 1-5 on the depth chart. Beau Sandland also did not play. The scrimmage was more so a battle for a few remaining travel spots on the roster. Biggest surprise of this spring would be the possibility of cutting Tanner Roderick, he's just not finding a way to contribute this year, as of right now he's 3rd string slot WR.

SeattleBobcat said:
Retiredram1 said:

Just to give you some perspective, no offensive starters played, except Prukop who played I think 15 downs, WR's 1-6 all sat out as well as RB's 1-5 on the depth chart. Beau Sandland also did not play. The scrimmage was more so a battle for a few remaining travel spots on the roster. Biggest surprise of this spring would be the possibility of cutting Tanner Roderick, he's just not finding a way to contribute this year, as of right now he's 3rd string slot WR.

Ron Ash usually loses his third-stringers to the NFL Draft, though, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Roderick should have stuck with basketball. Kid can play and MSU could use him. Spieth could hoop too but he should stick to golf!!

Mousegriz said:
Roderick should have stuck with basketball. Kid can play and MSU could use him. Spieth could hoop too but he should stick to golf!!
I don't recall ever agreeing with you. Never even close. Not sure what to think about this moment. I recall he had a Gonzaga offer although I don't know for sure. Regardless basketball would have been the right choice.

SeattleBobcat said:
Retiredram1 said:

RB's 1-3 sat out of the scrimmage (Chad Newell, Gunnar Brekke, Anthony Knight).

RB's 4-6 played in the scrimmage (Nick LaSane, Tavon Dodd, Noah James)

LaSane 11-78, Dodd 17-67, James 10-32.

A TV news sportscast showed one Prukop overthrow on a go-route in Great Falls (with the bozeman reporter blaming it on the wind), and the next clip was Ash saying that because of the wind they were abandoning the passing game and was just going to work on the running game the whole scrimmage.

IntuitiveGriz said:
A TV news sportscast showed one Prukop overthrow on a go-route in Great Falls (with the bozeman reporter blaming it on the wind), and the next clip was Ash saying that because of the wind they were abandoning the passing game and was just going to work on the running game the whole scrimmage.

Does the NCAA sponsor excuse making? They'd run away with the national title every year.

What year was it that ron said 'Fvck You' to the fans, loaded up the team and headed back to clowntown because it was too cold?

ABQCat said:
Mousegriz said:
I don't recall ever agreeing with you. Never even close. Not sure what to think about this moment. I recall he had a Gonzaga offer although I don't know for sure. Regardless basketball would have been the right choice.
You may be thinking of Osweiller or the 7 footer from Glacier as far as the Gonzaga offer goes. I don't think the Griz or the Cats offered Roderick in Basketball. Heard he was a great player though.

Back