• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The 4th Annual Brinty Awards

Hey, I know of at least 10 people who voted for your damn book. Take that Brinty which is rightfully yours, polish that sumbitch up, and display it proudly, right next to your fifth grade gymnastics participation trophy. (And while you're at it, show that thing the reverence it deserves by giving it a little dusting now and again).

EverettGriz said:
Hey, I know of at least 10 people who voted for your damn book. Take that Brinty which is rightfully yours, polish that sumbitch up, and display it proudly, right next to your fifth grade gymnastics participation trophy. (And while you're at it, show that thing the reverence it deserves by giving it a little dusting now and again).

Is "dusting" a euphemism?

Biggest Troll of the Year....

doc3kgt...a recent Cat addition but willing to spout delusional info at a moments notice.

Strange not to have an Eagle poster in the mix, I can't think of any this year.

jodcon said:
Best Thread of the Year...

Denver Airport

Still missing that GTO though.

Me too...it's in the shop, getting a better Offensive Line installed... :cool: :cool:

450 horses when that thing comes out for Spring ball....

Post of the Year....

3) snap...Beer...box should also get a free ham or something for baiting the trap.

There I did my part, you lazy bastards get voting.

AZGrizFan said:
jodcon said:

Denver Airport

Me too...it's in the shop, getting a better Offensive Line installed... :cool: :cool:

Nice, probably deserves a new skin now so it feels better on the outside too.

Thank you Jodcon! You're a true patriot.

AZ, would you stop worrying about the thread of the year and start advocating for the Post of the Year that I nominated you for? Jesus Christ, do I have to do everything around here?

AZGrizFan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:30 pm
They just announced anyone with disabilities could preboard and every NDSU fan got up and waddled to the gate.

And EG, it wasn't a gymnastics "participation" trophy. It was a 4th Place Finish Trophy for the Balance Beam in the 1978 Rocky Mountain Gymnastathon. I would have easily have gotten the 3rd Place Trophy too if I wouldn't have had to go after that greasy little wop Tony Lombardo from Black Eagle. Shows how much you know!

jodcon said:
AZGrizFan said:
jodcon said:

Denver Airport

Nice, probably deserves a new skin now so it feels better on the outside too.

Skin is fine. In fact, skin and interior were the ONLY things that were fine. If I could meet the guy who did the mechanical work on that car I would punch him squarely in the kisser. What a fucking moron.

Ursa Major said:
Thank you Jodcon! You're a true patriot.

AZ, would you stop worrying about the thread of the year and start advocating for the Post of the Year that I nominated you for? Jesus Christ, do I have to do everything around here?

AZGrizFan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:30 pm
They just announced anyone with disabilities could preboard and every NDSU fan got up and waddled to the gate.

And EG, it wasn't a gymnastics "participation" trophy. It was a 4th Place Finish Trophy for the Balance Beam in the 1978 Rocky Mountain Gymnastathon. I would have easily have gotten the 3rd Place Trophy too if I wouldn't have had to go after that greasy little wop Tony Lombardo from Black Eagle. Shows how much you know!
What Ursa said. :thumb: :thumb:

jodcon said:
Post of the Year....

3) snap...Beer...box should also get a free ham or something for baiting the trap.

There I did my part, you lazy bastards get voting.

yum.......ham.......

DIA is thread of the year.

Post of the year: http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69556&hilit=POTY

Biggest Troll of the Year: Atlanta Griz1
Threadkiller of the Year: Sorry, Payton, This one's yours. lol
Pic of the Year: Dill and his AK
Worst Thread of the Year: There's like 1000 of these.

CDAGRIZ said:
I don't know where the original post went, but this ought to end all arguments. It's like when Daniel Day-Lewis was up against George fucking Clooney and Johnny Depp for the Academy Award. Or, like in 1974 when the great Charlie Rich won Country Musician of the Year. In 1975 he had to pass that award on, and do you know to who? Mr. Sunshine-on-my-god-damned-shoulders, John Denver! Yeah, can you believe it? Replaced by John fucking Denver! Well, I'll be damaged if Mr. Rich didn't take out his lighter and light that award on fire in front of everybody right there ... you get it?

rl8EXIw.jpg

So, your going to burn my country music award?

POTY: I vote for the Leadership book cover, again.
TOTY: DIA. Those T-Buffs almost brought that fucker down.

CDAGRIZ said:
POTY: I vote for the Leadership book cover, again.
TOTY: DIA. Those T-Buffs almost brought that fucker down.

I can confirm that. It was nip and fucking tuck the entire flight..my ass was biting chunks out of the seat...especially on that controlled crash they called a landing. You know, you misjudge the weight of 2 or 3 of those fuckers and it's 'sayonara baby' as the plane makes a "flight 93"-like hole in the Tarmac of Missoula International Airport.

Vote Totals so far:

POTY
a) Leadership (2)

b) snap wrote
Stitt has come in and dominated the in-state recruiting. This is starting to feel like a street fight that needs to be stopped before ron ash gets seriously hurt.

#nolube (1)

c) grizindabox wrote:
I am eagerly awaiting my trip to Germany and Czech Republic this spring...good times

snap wrote:
So is everyone else on this board. Please stay there. (1)

d) AZGrizFan
They just announced anyone with disabilities could preboard and every NDSU fan got up and waddled to the gate. (1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread of the Year:

Dallas Airport (7)
Should I Make Hammer Work (1)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worst Thread of the Year
Gwen Florio Hired as Adjunct Prof by UM (1)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biggest Troll of the Year
doc3kgt (1)
Growler (1)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best gif/Picture of the Year
Growler1 in the Ice Cube video "Today was a good day" (2)
Leadership (1)
Growler with his AK (1)*

*I do realize that Mr. Titleist voted twice. Apparently he feels that the rules don't apply to him. :roll:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Killer of the Year
Payton (2)

Ursa Major said:
Vote Totals so far:

POTY
a) Leadership (2)

b) snap wrote
Stitt has come in and dominated the in-state recruiting. This is starting to feel like a street fight that needs to be stopped before ron ash gets seriously hurt.

#nolube (1)

c) grizindabox wrote:
I am eagerly awaiting my trip to Germany and Czech Republic this spring...good times

snap wrote:
So is everyone else on this board. Please stay there. (1)

d) AZGrizFan
They just announced anyone with disabilities could preboard and every NDSU fan got up and waddled to the gate. (1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread of the Year:

Dallas Airport (7)
Should I Make Hammer Work (1)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worst Thread of the Year
Gwen Florio Hired as Adjunct Prof by UM (1)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biggest Troll of the Year
doc3kgt (1)
Growler (1)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best gif/Picture of the Year
Growler1 in the Ice Cube video "Today was a good day" (2)
Leadership (1)
Growler with his AK (1)*

*I do realize that Mr. Titleist voted twice. Apparently he feels that the rules don't apply to him. :roll:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Killer of the Year
Payton (2)

Is it wrong to vote for myself? If not then I'd like to cast another vote for me for POTY. :D

Back