• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The 4th Annual Brinty Awards

AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Vote Totals so far:

POTY
a) Leadership (2)

b) snap wrote
Stitt has come in and dominated the in-state recruiting. This is starting to feel like a street fight that needs to be stopped before ron ash gets seriously hurt.

#nolube (1)

c) grizindabox wrote:
I am eagerly awaiting my trip to Germany and Czech Republic this spring...good times

snap wrote:
So is everyone else on this board. Please stay there. (1)

d) AZGrizFan
They just announced anyone with disabilities could preboard and every NDSU fan got up and waddled to the gate. (1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread of the Year:

Dallas Airport (7)
Should I Make Hammer Work (1)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worst Thread of the Year
Gwen Florio Hired as Adjunct Prof by UM (1)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biggest Troll of the Year
doc3kgt (1)
Growler (1)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best gif/Picture of the Year
Growler1 in the Ice Cube video "Today was a good day" (2)
Leadership (1)
Growler with his AK (1)*

*I do realize that Mr. Titleist voted twice. Apparently he feels that the rules don't apply to him. :roll:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Killer of the Year
Payton (2)

Is it wrong to vote for myself? If not then I'd like to cast another vote for me for POTY. :D

That count of one already includes your vote! :lol: :lol:

Hey Ursa. As a past winner, can I split my votes? If so, I've got to go with one vote for the Leadership book cover. Makes me laugh every time I see it. My other post of the year vote would have to go with AZ's "waddle" post. It was that post that provided the spark for the DIA thread (which has to be the TOTY). I'm still thinking about the other categories.

HAHA!
I vote that collie molesting doc3kgt for troll of the year.

EDIT: Another for the Leadership book cover in the picture of the year category. The Ice Cube one was classic gold as well, but nothing can beat Ron Ash's second book cover.

CDAGRIZ said:
HAHA!

Ok, one more vote for doc3 for troll of the year. The collie fondling kind of makes it a no-brainer.

snap said:
Hey Ursa. As a past winner, can I split my votes? If so, I've got to go with one vote for the Leadership book cover. Makes me laugh every time I see it. My other post of the year vote would have to go with AZ's "waddle" post. It was that post that provided the spark for the DIA thread (which has to be the TOTY). I'm still thinking about the other categories.
You got it, Sir!!

Threadkiller of the year. My vote goes with ms.maroon. Payton seems like the easy choice at first glance, but ms.maroon just does it with so much class.

snap said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HAHA!

Ok, one more vote for doc3 for troll of the year. The collie fondling kind of makes it a no-brainer.
Agreed! All of the funds raised by this year's Brinty's will be donated to the Gallatin County SPCA. #stoptouchingK9

Ursa Major said:
*I do realize that Mr. Titleist voted twice. Apparently he feels that the rules don't apply to him. :roll:

Well, to be fair, if I don't like the results at the end I'll just edit the numbers and make it look like what I want anyways.. because if you ask some that's my best quality as a moderator, making the board look like what I want. Right?

POTY: I'm voting for grizbeer. I nominated the sum bitch, I better stick with him.

TOTY: Dallas airport. It's a classic. Fine work AZ

Killer: PaytonLives

Troll: Ursa with that damn leadership pic.

Ursa Major said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
Vote Totals so far:

POTY
a) Leadership (2)

b) snap wrote
Stitt has come in and dominated the in-state recruiting. This is starting to feel like a street fight that needs to be stopped before ron ash gets seriously hurt.

#nolube (1)

c) grizindabox wrote:
I am eagerly awaiting my trip to Germany and Czech Republic this spring...good times

snap wrote:
So is everyone else on this board. Please stay there. (1)

d) AZGrizFan
They just announced anyone with disabilities could preboard and every NDSU fan got up and waddled to the gate. (1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread of the Year:

Dallas Airport (7)
Should I Make Hammer Work (1)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worst Thread of the Year
Gwen Florio Hired as Adjunct Prof by UM (1)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
doc3kgt (1)
Growler (1)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best gif/Picture of the Year
Growler1 in the Ice Cube video "Today was a good day" (2)
Leadership (1)
Growler with his AK (1)*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payton (2)

Is it wrong to vote for myself? If not then I'd like to cast another vote for me for POTY. :D

That count of one already includes your vote! :lol: :lol:

Surely that can't be...

snap said:
CDAGRIZ said:
HAHA!

Meh....he's just the LATEST best troll of the year. NOBODY...and I mean NOBODY....is in the same stratosphere as Growler.

Welcome to the Fourth Annual Brinty Awards

Today's Lifetime Achievement Brinty goes to a board member for his tireless guardianship of the board. Over the years he has successfully defended the University of Montana and e-Griz from a bevy of big, beefy, buffaloing buffoon bison; inebriated eagles; libidinous lumberjacks; a brood of bloviating bears; hordes of heated hornets and of course flocks of feral feline that frequently come here to spray. He does all of this with a razor sharp wit, humor and a keyboard. He alone is responsible for more laughs on this board than the rest of us combined. The Lifetime Achievement Brinty goes to CDA!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Best Thread of the Year
And the nominees are:

1) Denver Airport
Denver Airport
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=70917

2) Should I make Hammer Work on Saturday
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=70878&p=1074943&hilit=POTY#p1074943

And the winner is:...................................................................................................

AZGrizFan for Denver Airport

Worst Thread of the Year
And the Brinty goes to:..............................................................................................

Washgrizfan1 for Gwen Florio Hired as Adjunct Prof by UM

And the nominees are:
1) Growler
2) doc3kgt
And the winner is:........................................................................................................

doc3kgt
stock-photo-border-collie-australian-shepherd-dog-under-blanket-on-couch-looking-sad-hopeful-lonely-bored-188849834.jpg

Best gif/Picture of the Year:
And the nominees are:
1)Growler1 in the Ice Cube video "Today was a good day" (2)
2( Leadership (1)
3) Growler with his AK (1)*

And the Brinty goes to:.................................................................................................
Leadership
Leadership.jpg

The Nominees are:
Ms. Maroon
Paytonlives

And the winner is:..........................................................................................................

Paytonlives

POTY Award
And the Nominees Are:
1) Snap

#nolube

2) Snap
grizindabox wrote:

snap wrote:
So is everyone else on this board. Please stay there.

3) Ursa Major
Leadership

4) AZGrizFan
They just announced anyone with disabilities could preboard and every NDSU fan got up and waddled to the gate.

5) Grizbeer
Run like a girl
Throw like a girl
Fight like a girl
Bleed like a girl

And the 4th Annual Post of the Year Award goes to:....................................................................

It's a tie!
AZGrizFan and Ursa Major

Brinty.jpg

Gawdammit!!! Couldn't you hold out just a little longer??? I was really working 75, and I almost had him in my corner and was anticipating his vote...I'm sure it's out there in cyber world somewhere....

A tie? It's like kissing your damned sister....and I would know. I have SEVEN of them.

Nice....I was a little worried that DogFuvcker3some
wasn't going to top out as the Dog Fvcker of the year.....

AZGrizFan said:
Gawdammit!!! Couldn't you hold out just a little longer??? I was really working 75, and I almost had him in my corner and was anticipating his vote...I'm sure it's out there in cyber world somewhere....

A tie? It's like kissing your damned sister....and I would know. I have SEVEN of them.
Ha!!! I hear you. I voted last and I voted for you. You can blame the 14,600 plus fellow board members that didn't vote. This country has gone to hell.

#Brintyssuck

I'm sad and somewhat distraught to give up my AOD crown, but I can't think of a more deserving successor than Payton. It's an honor just the be mentioned in the same breath as the other nominees. Uh . . . only other nominee . . .

Back to obscurity. Farewell fellas. :cry:

May I respectfully suggest the inclusion of an additional category for next year?? "Poster most often ignored"?? I might have a shot at that one, too. ;)

MsMaroon said:
I'm sad and somewhat distraught to give up my AOD crown, but I can't think of a more deserving successor than Payton. It's an honor just the be mentioned in the same breath as the other nominees. Uh . . . only other nominee . . .

Back to obscurity. Farewell fellas. :cry:

May I respectfully suggest the inclusion of an additional category for next year?? "Poster most often ignored"?? I might have a shot at that one, too. ;)

You're still the Angel of Death to me!! :)

Ursa Major said:
AZGrizFan said:

Ha!!! I hear you. I voted last and I voted for you. You can blame the 14,600 plus fellow board members that didn't vote. This country has gone to hell.

#Brintyssuck

You should have accrued 75's vote for me. I'm SURE it's in the mail.

Goddamned post office. Can't count on anything anymore. This country HAS gone to hell.

AZ, early 2015 your vote total was 50 based on incentives......75 proclaimed you the winner.....but hence you did not reach those incentives....which seems to leave you with 0.......75 is still arguing that you have won....

grizindabox said:
AZ, early 2015 your vote total was 50 based on incentives......75 proclaimed you the winner.....but hence you did not reach those incentives....which seems to leave you with 0.......75 is still arguing that you have won....
HA!

Latest posts

Back