• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The 4th Annual Brinty Awards

grizindabox said:
AZ, early 2015 your vote total was 50 based on incentives......75 proclaimed you the winner.....but hence you did not reach those incentives....which seems to leave you with 0.......75 is still arguing that you have won....

Dammit! I SWEAR I reached them! They were a lock! I demand a recount!

Ursa Major said:
MsMaroon said:
I'm sad and somewhat distraught to give up my AOD crown, but I can't think of a more deserving successor than Payton. It's an honor just the be mentioned in the same breath as the other nominees. Uh . . . only other nominee . . .

Back to obscurity. Farewell fellas. :cry:

May I respectfully suggest the inclusion of an additional category for next year?? "Poster most often ignored"?? I might have a shot at that one, too. ;)

You're still the Angel of Death to me!! :)

Thank you, dear Ursa. You are dead to me as well. :thumb:

I'd like to thank everyone for this honor and congratulate all the winners. Hell, if we put your effort and concentration into playing to our potential, to be the best that we can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're all gonna be winners!

CDAGRIZ said:
I'd like to thank everyone for this honor and congratulate all the winners. Hell, if we put your effort and concentration into playing to our potential, to be the best that we can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're all gonna be winners!

Nah. We'd still have a few losers.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I would have appreciated your two votes for POTY.

Fuckers. :evil: :evil: :evil:

AZGrizFan said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Hey, I voted for you twice for TOTY! I also helped to keep that bad boy alive while you were just lounging somewhere above Wyoming.

AZGrizFan said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

f***[*]. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sorry. From the moment I laid eyes on "The Art of Finger Pointing", my heart belonged to Ursa.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Hey, I voted for you twice for TOTY! I also helped to keep that bad boy alive while you were just lounging somewhere above Wyoming.

Well, if you'd voted for me twice for POTY I'd have won THAT too instead of having a damned tie. FML

CDAGRIZ said:

I'm sure I'm asking the question that's on everyone's mind: With the controversial doping accusations, constant pressure from NAMBLA to retire and the new allegations of your association with the creation of Puppymonkeybaby, will you be back for the 2016 season?

giphy.gif

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I'm sure I'm asking the question that's on everyone's mind: With the controversial doping accusations, constant pressure from NAMBLA to retire and the new allegations of your association with the creation of Puppymonkeybaby, will you be back for the 2016 season?

giphy.gif

I will be back. The top brass at NAMBLA hasn't contacted me regarding retirement in over two weeks. Puppymonkeybaby is a good kid, and my family is strong. I won't answer any more questions regarding his or her creation. Some things took place on an island in SE Asia, and I'll leave it at that. As for the doping allegations, they are just that: allegations. I'm not on steroids. Hold on. What's that, babe? Amazon? Yeah, just put it in the garage. Yes! It's a circular saw, where do you think it would go?! I don't know! I thought it would be a good purchase! Well, I didn't bat an eye when you had to have those Louboutins! Yeah, I'll use it! No, I used the other credit card. WHAT?! Yes, turkey is fine. WHAT?! Well, it's not a sando without cheese, is it?! I am calm! I SAID I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!

CDAGRIZ said:
I will be back. The top brass at NAMBLA hasn't contacted me regarding retirement in over two weeks. Puppymonkeybaby is a good kid, and my family is strong. I won't answer any more questions regarding his or her creation. Some things took place on an island in SE Asia, and I'll leave it at that. As for the doping allegations, they are just that: allegations. I'm not on steroids. Hold on. What's that, babe? Amazon? Yeah, just put it in the garage. Yes! It's a circular saw, where do you think it would go?! I don't know! I thought it would be a good purchase! Well, I didn't bat an eye when you had to have those Louboutins! Yeah, I'll use it! No, I used the other credit card. WHAT?! Yes, turkey is fine. WHAT?! Well, it's not a sando without cheese, is it?! I am calm! I SAID I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!

2016 POTY! Wrapped up in early 2016!

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

2016 POTY! Wrapped up in early 2016!

Sometimes I wonder how people handle all the voices in their head....I mean....I struggle just to keep the 3 straight....

Latest posts

Back