• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Total Wins Since 2010

CDAGRIZ said:
There is an awful lot of hard truth being dropped in this thread.
I've been holding back but I am at the tailend of a 3-day bender and don't care about anything right now so I'm going to throw it down: I believe a program is a reflection of its fanbase. Beagle fans care more about their meth, Cat-people care more about cats, UNC/ISU suck ass because their town/fans suck ass, ETC... Not rocket science here.

Lately I've been noticing abunch of so called griz fans caring more about their wine and cheese and whatnot and I've had enough. It is time to reclaim the big sky and it starts with us shunning mediocrity and demanding a return to the top.

All I wanna know is who's coming with me? Who's coming? [Snap, you had me at "Hello."]

You know I'm in. In fact, now would be a good time for you to head on up to the cabin and get serious about your bender. I'm just getting ready to throw down a few cheeseburgers and fire a bunch of beers into my gut. We'll do some shooting off the porch and plan out the next step to get the Griz back to where the fuck they belong. Get your ass up here.

poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:
I like how half of Ron Jeremy Rash's playoff wins required a miracle (unh doinking a pat) and the other half was against stony brook

Stony Brook was a very good team, as was New Hampshire. Pretty much all teams that make the playoffs are good, as you found out last year when you ran into the buzz saw that is the Coastal Catholic Carolinas or whatever.
That Coastal Caralina team has three guys on NFL rosters right now. How many does last years bobbin-on the knob-cats have?

Oh bama, don't bring up CC. Not in this thread. Luckily I'm in the apologetic phase: I really hope this staff makes me eat my words cuz I truly do like them each as a person. Hell mickyD ran one of my favorite bars for a time. But the CC game put me over the edge, way worse than the p.o. Loss vs Cow polyester

CV Griz Fan said:
snap said:
garizzalies said:
Amen! But I'm going to need a hot uber driver that likes sleepovers to take me that far north

You just described AG1 to a tee.

AG1 with maybe Booby Dildo in that Dodge Power Wagon from the 70's.

AG1 and Booby Dildo showing up in front of the cabin in the power wagon?

I've got goose bumps.

snap said:
CV Griz Fan said:
snap said:
garizzalies said:
Amen! But I'm going to need a hot uber driver that likes sleepovers to take me that far north

I've got goose bumps.

my nipples are hard.

Ursa Major said:
snap said:
CV Griz Fan said:
snap said:

I've got goose bumps.

my nipples are hard.

:lol: Ursa, you son of a bitch

Quit being an asshole and get your ass up to the cabin. You missed out on the first round of cheeseburgers but round two ain't far off. All you need to bring is a brick of .22...I've got everything else covered.

garizzalies said:
Oh bama, don't bring up CC. Not in this thread. Luckily I'm in the apologetic phase: I really hope this staff makes me eat my words cuz I truly do like them each as a person. Hell mickyD ran one of my favorite bars for a time. But the CC game put me over the edge, way worse than the p.o. Loss vs Cow polyester

actually it was his brother that had the Vu.

:oops: well it's hard to hate on him. And he's done a great job of replacing a "win at all cost" attitude with "63% is A-okay with me."

snap said:
Ursa Major said:
snap said:
CV Griz Fan said:

I've got goose bumps.

my nipples are hard.

:lol: Ursa, you son of a bitch

Quit being an asshole and get your ass up to the cabin. You missed out on the first round of cheeseburgers but round two ain't far off. All you need to bring is a brick of .22...I've got everything else covered.
I'm heading East in a couple of weeks. I'll bring ammo, PBR, a barrel of DEET and the Mexican Squirter.

poorgriz said:
Pflu was a good coach, but I'd still take Ash over him, and I'd for sure take him over your current staff.

He's 2-5 against the combined staffs. That's better than anybody recently but the Great Leader, Mike Kramer.

Back