• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Total Wins Since 2010

Yeah if I had to pick between the big mini me with the red headed strange-girl or the wet noodle with black Jesus, I'd definitely take big mini

Ursa Major said:
snap said:
Ursa Major said:
snap said:
AG1 and Booby Dildo showing up in front of the cabin in the power wagon?

I've got goose bumps.

my nipples are hard.

:lol: Ursa, you son of a bitch

Quit being an asshole and get your ass up to the cabin. You missed out on the first round of cheeseburgers but round two ain't far off. All you need to bring is a brick of .22...I've got everything else covered.
I'm heading East in a couple of weeks. I'll bring ammo, PBR, a barrel of DEET and the Mexican Squirter.

The Mexican Squirter? Is that Speedy Gonzales? The E-Griz poster?

CV Griz Fan said:
Ursa Major said:
snap said:
Ursa Major said:
my nipples are hard.

Quit being an asshole and get your ass up to the cabin. You missed out on the first round of cheeseburgers but round two ain't far off. All you need to bring is a brick of .22...I've got everything else covered.
I'm heading East in a couple of weeks. I'll bring ammo, PBR, a barrel of DEET and the Mexican Squirter.

NO! Its the nacho cheese dispenser at Town Pump. Get your shit straight!

CDA, I may have figured out how to get someone on the inside:

Havgriz, you're a journalist right? And didn't you call me out earlier in this thread for not doing enuf to right the ship? Well, where is the article suggesting this year is make or break for this staff? Everything I've read on this staff seems like it was written by Ned Flanders

garizzalies said:
CDA, I may have figured out how to get someone on the inside:

Havgriz, you're a journalist right? And didn't you call me out earlier in this thread for not doing enuf to right the ship? Well, where is the article suggesting this year is make or break for this staff? Everything I've read on this staff seems like it was written by Ned Flanders

It's a great idea, but Havgriz probably knows better than to get on the bad side of the FSPB. I can't speak for everyone else, but I prefer my sleeping quarters to be horse head free.

Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Ursa Major said:
snap said:

Negative. I'm almost certain Ursa is referring to ol' Lupe "Agua Caliente" Lopez. They started calling her the Mexican Squirter after she got a bit long in the labe, but she had a fine career before then.

CDAGRIZ said:
Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Ursa Major said:

Negative. I'm almost certain Ursa is referring to ol' Lupe "Agua Caliente" Lopez. They started calling her the Mexican Squirter after she got a bit long in the labe, but she had a fine career before then.

Sorry for guessing wrong. Both answers are pretty funny!

Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Ursa Major said:
snap said:

Eating nacho cheese from the dispenser at the Town Pump will DEFINITELY "get our shit straight"...

CV Griz Fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:

Nice work, CDA! Actually it is Lupe's niece, Hosalotta Isabella Lopez Castaneda. A little known fact is that Lupe was actually the bastard child of the Grand Duchess of Belize and the one and only Francis "Lefty" Mackenzie of Frenchtown. Back in the 30's Lefty held much of the liquor distributing rights for Northwestern Montana and was a close associate of the FSPB. Despite his association with political corruption and fixing several football contests, Lefty was reportedly a doting father and until his death in 1949, always gave Lupe a monthly stipend.

Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Hammer said:

Nice work, CDA! Actually it is Lupe's niece, Hosalotta Isabella Lopez Castaneda. A little known fact is that Lupe was actually the bastard child of the Grand Duchess of Belize and the one and only Francis "Lefty" Mackenzie of Frenchtown. Back in the 30's Lefty held much of the liquor distributing rights for Northwestern Montana and was a close associate of the FSPB. Despite his association with political corruption and fixing several football contests, Lefty was reportedly a doting father and until his death in 1949, always gave Lupe a monthly stipend.

That would explain the unusually high volume of Corona sales in that area.

jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

In reality, the Mexican Squirter could be anything from a Hispanic in Montana with digestive issues to a Griz fan trying to survive after downing a Corona 12-pack! Some clarification is needed here.

Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Hammer said:

I should have known it wasn't so simple. My mind is partially blown. Speaking of blown, it's cool to know that Lupe's legacy lives on via her niece. I'll tell you one thing, their special talent is cool at first, off-putting after a while, and downright preclusive after that. It pretty much becomes a "not at my place" type of thing.

CV Griz Fan said:
jodcon said:
Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:

In reality, the Mexican Squirter could be anything from a Hispanic in Montana with digestive issues to a Griz fan trying to survive after downing a Corona 12-pack! Some clarification is needed here.

I can attest to a third possibility, but it's on the Z axis of your continuum.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I should have known it wasn't so simple. My mind is partially blown. Speaking of blown, it's cool to know that Lupe's legacy lives on via her niece. I'll tell you one thing, their special talent is cool at first, off-putting after a while, and downright preclusive after that. It pretty much becomes a "not at my place" type of thing.

It's a launderers nightmare. Some say it was the reason Lefty committed suicide with those two bullets to the back of his head. Thank good for the cheap disposable 4 mil visqueen available at your local hardware store. I buy in bulk when I know Hosalotta is coming to town.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:

It's a launderers nightmare. Some say it was the reason Lefty committed suicide with those two bullets to the back of his head. Thank good for the cheap disposable 4 mil visqueen available at your local hardware store. I buy in bulk when I know Hosalotta is coming to town.

Such great work; just how Lefty would have liked it. I totally forgot about the pic you sent me last time Hosalotta was in your neck of the wape, nape of the woods . . .
A good tradesman is only as good as his preparation.
dexter-kill-room-creative-photography-rothphoto-projects-002.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Such great work; just how Lefty would have liked it. I totally forgot about the pic you sent me last time Hosalotta was in your neck of the wape, nape of the woods . . .
A good tradesman is only as good as his preparation.
dexter-kill-room-creative-photography-rothphoto-projects-002.jpg

Ha! Plan your work and work your plan!

Back