• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trophy Kids

grizfnz said:
Mousegriz said:
EverettGriz said:
Wow. If that ain't a huge f***[*] "I Waive The White Flag" post, there isn't such a thing.

Come on Everett, simple exercise here: "please explain why you both to post about sports". Everyone "both to posts" every now and then, don't they?
I blame it on CTE, helmets worn during the cretaceous period are inferior to the high tech cranial protection offered now days. [emoji1]

Solid,fnz! :lol:

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PR, who gives a shit??

Your best buddy Bobby Hauck never played the game, either. Seems to me you believed he knew the game pretty well, no?

Everett, pay attention. Mouse started the played-the-game discussion in this thread, not me. Just responding.

I'm just responding too. But you're the one demanding an answer after everyone else has dropped the subject, so I will as well.

Please explain how playing the game is so important if your buddy Hauck never did.

Since your lack of knowledge of football and basketball is so low, please explain why you even both to post about sports.

Good god you are unbearable. That is all.

Latest posts

Back