• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM at NAU (Saturday Feb 11th)

i do love the griz said:
UofMGrizFan said:
Holy crap nau enrollment is 30,383!!!!!!

This number has always blown me away as well. One note though is I did hear him mention that that's 30,000 over 25 locations across the state. Not entirely sure how that all works, but it does make it make a little more sense.

Jeez that makes more sense. That's a crazy number either way. GO GRIZ!!!!

UofMGrizFan said:
PeauxRouge said:
UofMGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
+1 Great production and Mitch is by far the best announcer in the BSC.

What????? If I remember correctly the main announcer was a complete tool a couple years ago.Hammered on DeCuire most of the game. Could be wrong.....

Don't think that was Mitch. He's all class.

It was definitely a nau announcer that was a complete tool. It was the game DeQuire and the nau coach got into it after the game. Might not be this guy, but I'm pretty sure it is. FTL! GO GRIZ!!!!

Mitch is the best announcer in the BSC hands down.

UofMGrizFan said:
i do love the griz said:
UofMGrizFan said:
Holy crap nau enrollment is 30,383!!!!!!

This number has always blown me away as well. One note though is I did hear him mention that that's 30,000 over 25 locations across the state. Not entirely sure how that all works, but it does make it make a little more sense.

Jeez that makes more sense. That's a crazy number either way. GO GRIZ!!!!

That number surprises the heck out of me as well. Wonder if they toss in online course enrollees or something.

Must also add my kudos to the announcer as well. Best in the Big Sky....

HelenaHandBasket said:
GrizLA said:
I wonder if the UM staff at Main Hall is watching the NAU broadcast. UM can learn a lot about promoting the school from NAU.

Figured you would be at the USC/Oregon and not wasting your time watching a game just so you could piss and moan about UM

You figured wrong..I'm in South Carolina where I live 4/5 months out of the year depending upon the weather in Palm Springs. Glad to see you support mediocrity..

UofMGrizFan said:
PeauxRouge said:
UofMGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
+1 Great production and Mitch is by far the best announcer in the BSC.

What????? If I remember correctly the main announcer was a complete tool a couple years ago.Hammered on DeCuire most of the game. Could be wrong.....

It was definitely a nau announcer that was a complete tool. It was the game DeQuire and the nau coach got into it after the game. Might not be this guy, but I'm pretty sure it is. FTL! GO GRIZ!!!!

I think you might be thinking of a color guy who was working with the announcer at this game....but I'm not sure

GrizLA said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
GrizLA said:
I wonder if the UM staff at Main Hall is watching the NAU broadcast. UM can learn a lot about promoting the school from NAU.

Figured you would be at the USC/Oregon and not wasting your time watching a game just so you could piss and moan about UM

You figured wrong..I'm in South Carolina where I live 4/5 months out of the year depending upon the weather in Palm Springs. Glad to see you support mediocrity..

Glad to see that you are still a Griz fan in sheep's clothing.

HelenaHandBasket said:
UofMGrizFan said:
PeauxRouge said:
UofMGrizFan said:

Might be a different announcer then. If I remember correctly that announcer was disciplined by the Big Sky.

UofMGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
UofMGrizFan said:
PeauxRouge said:

Might be a different announcer then. If I remember correctly that announcer was disciplined by the Big Sky.

I remember the color guy for Weber being a complete douche.

HelenaHandBasket said:
UofMGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
UofMGrizFan said:

I remember the color guy for Weber being a complete douche.

Damn it you are right.... I'm completely wrong. My bad. GO GRIZ!!!!

GrizLA said:
I think this is one of the rare games in the BSC where the refs are pretty good.

I'm with you. Refs have been great.

58-43 Griz after a GREAT reverse layup by Oguine.

Griz all on same page, working ball around nicely. Samuelson showing some impressive stuff. Beautiful move by Oguine

Back