• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM at NAU (Saturday Feb 11th)

This really is a fun team to watch. Guarantee (regardless of record) nobody wants to face this team in the playoffs! GO GRIZ!!!!

Griz were so out of sorts a couple weeks ago. Now they are back in sync. Real impressed....

Hopefully they'll keep their groove... Good time of a year for it to happen

grizonbob said:
Griz were so out of sorts a couple weeks ago. Now they are back in sync. Real impressed....

Couldn't agree more. Team as a whole is looking great. Samuelson is looking so good now!

Samuelson is gonna be a force for the rest of the year! He's looking strong! Only a freshman! Wait til he puts on some more muscle! Someone posted "Andrew Straight looking." I have to agree!

UofMGrizFan said:
grizonbob said:

Couldn't agree more. Team as a whole is looking great. Samuelson and Pridgett are looking so good now! The future is definitely bright for the GRIZ!

rocklobster said:
Samuelson is gonna be a force for the rest of the year! He's looking strong! Only a freshman! Wait til he puts on some more muscle! Someone posted "Andrew Straight looking." I have to agree!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

rocklobster said:
I like the non-biased broadcast team. Really good to hear a non-homer call the game.

I have to admit I was sooo wrong about this announcer. Great broadcast all around!

With Samuelson's development and Kryslo being who is, this is turning into a really good team! Prichett is starting to slash to the basket, as well Oguine, and the guard play is pretty much always there. This road sweep was against the cellar dwellers, but I think they've turned the corner. This is a team that could win the tournament, especially if if they continue the inside out game. This a different team than lost four straight.

rocklobster said:

:thumb:

Earning some PT baby.

1. Mitch Strohman is the best in the business.

2. NAU's production quality is absolute Grade A.

3. Great road sweep. Yes, the teams aren't overly impressive, but it's a difficult trip, particularly playing in Flagstaff on the second game.

4. The biggest problem with next year's team might be finding guys minutes. There's only one basketball.

5. I wonder if Murphy is as unlikable and difficult to play for as he seems.

6. Best officiated bsc game I've seen in at least ten years.

7. Revenge Week starts NOW.

EverettGriz said:
1. Mitch Strohman is the best in the business.

2. NAU's production quality is absolute Grade A.

3. Great road sweep. Yes, the teams aren't overly impressive, but it's a difficult trip, particularly playing in Flagstaff on the second game.

4. The biggest problem with next year's team might be finding guys minutes. There's only one basketball.

5. I wonder if Murphy is as unlikable and difficult to play for as he seems.

6. Best officiated bsc game I've seen in at least ten years.

7. Revenge Week starts NOW.

:thumb: :clap:

Latest posts

Back