• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM at Spuds (Thurs)

zengriz said:
...develop a diverse offense...
...live by the three ball...
...die by the three ball...

... :clap: ...
Yep, my worry too. But they're moving the ball around well, so most of the shots are off good looks. But UI is bound to adjust.

Moorehead seems to have kind of a funny hitch in his shot. Doesn't have a straight follow through. Don't know if he's always been that way.

Spuds chipped away at the lead a bit (only) ... but I'm worried by the foul situation for the Griz. Plenty of calls on Idaho too, but theirs are spread around more (so far).

IdaGriz01 said:
Spuds chipped away at the lead a bit (only) ... but I'm worried by the foul situation for the Griz. Plenty of calls on Idaho too, but theirs are spread around more (so far).
agreed. 4 on Krslovic and 3 on Lopez this could turn ugly

Gfeller hits another 3, then misses one. I commented on Moorehead having a funny hitch to his shot tonight. In contrast, Gfeller is getting really squared up and has a nice follow through. Really nice smooth shot. Has 4 for 6 beyond 3 line..

Just noticed the Griz have three players in double figures, so it's not just Gfeller (even though it feels like it :) ).

Back