• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Name Change?

Hammer said:
I will drink just about anything but even I draw the line on Bud Light. I think bottled water has a higher alcohol content.

Really? Bud Light is where you draw the line? There are probaby THIRTY other beers I'd draw the line at BEFORE I ever thought about drawing it at Bud Light.

Strohs
Rainer
Heidelberg
Corona
Heineken
Lone Star
Lite Beer
Coors
Coors Light
Miller
Mich Ultra

Thats 11 right there...ALL way worse than Bud Light.

AZGrizFan said:
Hammer said:
I will drink just about anything but even I draw the line on Bud Light. I think bottled water has a higher alcohol content.

Really? Bud Light is where you draw the line? There are probaby THIRTY other beers I'd draw the line at BEFORE I ever thought about drawing it at Bud Light.

Strohs
Rainer
Heidelberg
Corona
Heineken
Lone Star
Lite Beer
Coors
Coors Light
Miller
Mich Ultra

LOL I would take everyone of them over bud light. If I wanted to drink water I would drink water. Although Coors Light isn't much better :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Hammer said:

Strohs
Rainer
Heidelberg
Corona
Heineken
Lone Star
Lite Beer
Coors
Coors Light
Miller
Mich Ultra

Yes. When did Bud Light become the threshold of crappy beer? What about

Lucky
PBR
Old Style
Hamm's
Olympia
AB Natural Lite
Genny Cream ale
Keystone
Rolling Rock
Carta Blanca
Mickey's
Colt 45

CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hammer said:

Strohs
Rainer
Heidelberg
Corona
Heineken
Lone Star
Lite Beer
Coors
Coors Light
Miller
Mich Ultra

Lucky
PBR
Old Style
Hamm's
Olympia
AB Natural Lite
Genny Cream ale
Keystone
Rolling Rock
Carta Blanca
Mickey's
Colt 45

Once again, all way better than Bud light. Especially PBR!

CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hammer said:

Strohs
Rainer
Heidelberg
Corona
Heineken
Lone Star
Lite Beer
Coors
Coors Light
Miller
Mich Ultra

Lucky
PBR
Old Style
Hamm's
Olympia
AB Natural Lite
Genny Cream ale
Keystone
Rolling Rock
Carta Blanca
Mickey's
Colt 45

And don't forget Schlitz....

Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hammer said:

Strohs
Rainer
Heidelberg
Corona
Heineken
Lone Star
Lite Beer
Coors
Coors Light
Miller
Mich Ultra

Lucky
PBR
Old Style
Hamm's
Olympia
AB Natural Lite
Genny Cream ale
Keystone
Rolling Rock
Carta Blanca
Mickey's
Colt 45

All crappy beers are better than Zima! Anybody admit to drinking that? No way.

Whenever they clean up empty beer cans from the bottom of the river, the brand favored by litterers is always Bud Light by a wide margin. That should tell you something.

CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Strohs
Rainer
Heidelberg
Corona
Heineken
Lone Star
Lite Beer
Coors
Coors Light
Miller
Mich Ultra

Lucky
PBR
Old Style
Hamm's
Olympia
AB Natural Lite
Genny Cream ale
Keystone
Rolling Rock
Carta Blanca
Mickey's
Colt 45

All crappy beers are better than Zima! Anybody admit to drinking that? No way.

What's the over/under on Urinal drinking Zima in college?

AllWeatherFan said:
Whenever they clean up empty beer cans from the bottom of the river, the brand favored by litterers is always Bud Light by a wide margin. That should tell you something.

Well, it's the number one selling beer in the WORLD, so odds are, it's also going to be the #1 can on the bottom of the river. By a wide margin. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Well, it's the number one selling beer in the WORLD, so odds are, it's also going to be the #1 can on the bottom of the river. By a wide margin. :thumb:

Marketing and mass production worldwide. I know chicks like it because they don't like the taste of real beer and can drink it.

I imagine McDonalds sells the most burgers in the world...doesn't mean they're good.

Just saying.

jodcon said:
I imagine McDonalds sells the most burgers in the world...doesn't mean they're good.

Just saying.

Just like soccer is the most popular sport in the world.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:

Just saying.

Just like soccer is the most popular sport in the world.

Preppy kickball...yeah I'd pay to watch that sh*t.

Hey CDA?

You said keep it simple so what do you think about just calling the game "84", its almost like it never happened........every year.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hey CDA?

You said keep it simple so what do you think about just calling the game "84", its almost like it never happened........every year.

I like it. I think we might have to ban the media and cameras of any kind, however. Most media outlets have likely lost interest anyway. So, small price to pay . . .

CDAGRIZ said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hey CDA?

I like it. I think we might have to ban the media and cameras of any kind, however. Most media outlets have likely lost interest anyway. So, small price to pay . . .

Except Max Media, they seem to have a hard-on for the Cats.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hey CDA?

Except Max Media, they seem to have a hard-on for the Cats.

Then MAX Media is not aptly named. We should look into changing that as well.

Back