• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Name Change?

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Now that I think about it maybe they covered the 84 game...that would make sense.

84 game?

The History Channel announced today that they are doing a special next Thursday about the great mystery of "Who Won the 1984 1 AA Championship", back to back with "The Lost Tapes of the 2013 Smash Hit C-A-T-S". The programs will air at 9 PM MST, sandwiched between, 8:00 PM season premiere of Ghost Hunters and the 10:00 PM episode of Ancient Aliens, which features a segment on how aliens erected the Egyptian Pyramids.

Personally, I miss the days when they ran documentaries of panzers invading Warsaw....

CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hammer said:
I will drink just about anything but even I draw the line on Bud Light. I think bottled water has a higher alcohol content.

Really? Bud Light is where you draw the line? There are probaby THIRTY other beers I'd draw the line at BEFORE I ever thought about drawing it at Bud Light.

Strohs
Rainer
Heidelberg
Corona
Heineken
Lone Star
Lite Beer
Coors
Coors Light
Miller
Mich Ultra

Thats 11 right there...ALL way worse than Bud Light.

Yes. When did Bud Light become the threshold of crappy beer? What about

Lucky
PBR
Old Style
Hamm's
Olympia
AB Natural Lite
Genny Cream ale
Keystone
Rolling Rock
Carta Blanca
Mickey's
Colt 45

The thing about Colt 45 is it works, everytime. Unlike Sex Panther from Odeon which even though it is made with bits of real panther,still only works everytime 60% of the time.

Forgive me but I am going to go "off topic".
It's the Divide Trophy, that is won in this game correct? Usually by da Griz!!
Divide Battle
Divide War
Continental Classic

Kind of going on the Border War them with Wyo and CSU.

Something other than Rocky Mountain Classic or Griz Cat.

I remember watching that 1984 game very clearly. First time I ever had saw the Cats on TV, me not being a fan but I had friends at Tech that wanted to see it.I have a bunch of old VHS tapes somewhere with a lot of those old games.....in storage in Missoula so not within reach of me. Not sure I have that game taped, but wouldn't be surprised if I did. Think MSU had some player that played on their defense named Mark Bellows? or maybe Fellows. Great player.

So this is one GRIZ fan that remembers that game.

Maybe you guys can start calling it the "Maybe THIS is the year we finally beat them in our house since it hasn't happened since 2008, before Obama even took office" game. LOL. Here's a little pick me up for all ya all:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW8qLHAiK2I[/youtube]

poorgriz said:
Maybe you guys can start calling it the "Maybe THIS is the year we finally beat them in our house since it hasn't happened since 2008, before Obama even took office" game. LOL. Here's a little pick me up for all ya all:

Since 2008, meaning the whopping last two times? Wow, you really told them!

Would you prefer not beating your “rival” at home since 2005?....or maybe twice since Reagan was President, if you are in to the political comparisons. Impressive.

Man, you really, really suck at this.

poorgriz said:

HAHAHAHA!!! That song is fucking hilarious! Tell me you have more.

CDAGRIZ said:
poorgriz said:

HAHAHAHA!!! That song is f***[*] hilarious! Tell me you have more.

:clap: Fuc$ing awesome. Someone has got to save this with the YMCA cat song and break it out in a few years.

The fan base is full of musical talent.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zat0GuYa2hc[/youtube]

I heard Rob's bro Ron Ash can slap the bass, too.

I can't stop laughing when he goes into the bridge at the :35 mark.
Also not sure why he sings in a British accent.

EverettGriz said:
Hammer said:
Nice tractor collection!!! :lol: :lol:

I enjoyed that as well. Glad to see them behind protective glass.

That's what you have to do. Anyone at the Bureau of Unified Toy Tractor Collectors of Central Kansas (BUTTCOCK), which is the foremost authority, will tell you the biggest single cause of diminution in the value of toy tractors is oxidation. Dollars to doughnuts this Cat fan caught the seminar on oxidation at last year's BUTTCOCK Expo, and ran out to buy that sweet hutch.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
Hammer said:
Nice tractor collection!!! :lol: :lol:

I enjoyed that as well. Glad to see them behind protective glass.

That's what you have to do. Anyone at the Bureau of Unified Toy Tractor Collectors of Central Kansas (BUTTCOCK), which is the foremost authority, will tell you the biggest single cause of diminution in the value of toy tractors is oxidation. Dollars to doughnuts this Cat fan caught the seminar on oxidation at last year's BUTTCOCK Expo, and ran out to buy that sweet hutch.

:lol:

Back