• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Name Change?

CDAGRIZ said:
The fan base is full of musical talent.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zat0GuYa2hc[/youtube]

I heard Rob's bro Ron Ash can slap the bass, too.

I've been up in Canada skiing for a couple weeks and this is what I come home to? :lol:

cat fans have to be the funniest motherfuckers on the face of the earth!

snap said:
CDAGRIZ said:
The fan base is full of musical talent.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zat0GuYa2hc[/youtube]

I heard Rob's bro Ron Ash can slap the bass, too.

I've been up in Canada skiing for a couple weeks and this is what I come home to? :lol:

cat fans have to be the funniest motherfuckers on the face of the earth!

Ha! This thread makes me feel good.

Good to have you back, Snap! Any snow bunny hand jobs this year? Meet me at the bench and spill it. I'll get a bottle, EG and I want to know all the details...

Ursa! What's up you son of a bitch? Unfortunately there were no snow bunny Van Handies this year. I went ahead and took a few selfies though. I passed out last night trying to finish off a bottle of Pendleton that's been plaguing my whiskey supply for awhile. You know that feeling of self loathing you get when you realize you've made a poor decision with a whiskey purchase? That's how I feel about this Pendleton bullshit. It does work though. I'm heading into town to get a chicken fried steak and plan to spend the day putting down the rest of the bottle and getting reacquainted with my dog.

poorgriz said:
And in the "No room to talk category"... feast your eyes in this little gem!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FZbqh3B6IQg

No room to talk my ass. That tune is sweet and at least they didn't crank the auto-tune to 11. I also noticed when I clicked on your link the 1995 Road to the Championship video in the suggestion bar on the right. Having evidence of a National Championship is pretty awesome.

Snap it's nice to know there are other men out there doing man stuff, you are a single sliver of hope when it comes to this place. Keep it up and when you are done with the Pendleton see if you can get your hands on some Rebecca Creek from Texas, it's new and runs around $45 a bottle, only sold in Texas but I know a guy.

AG1! You're right about this place. When I logged in and saw what was going on in here it felt like I was at a greek bathhouse in Man Francisco. Pretty disgusting.

You know a guy who can get Rebecca Creek whiskey? I know a guy who's interested.

Just got off the phone with Kory (she sounded hot) at the Rebecca creek distillery. I'm ordering a bottle off of specsonline right now. Maybe there's hope for our country yet.

Oh, and one more thing. Why is there an ad for catheters at the top of the page? It's almost like google knows that I pissed myself a couple times up in canada. This NSA stuff is going a little too far.

Never mind. This country is going down the tubes fast. Went into town to get a chicken fried steak and the fucking diner is closed. Not a huge loss but it still pissed me off. Picked up a case of PBR so it wasn't a total waste of a trip. Then, when I got home, I had an email from specs saying that they can't send whiskey up here. AG, I'm gonna need a little help.

Wound up just grilling up a couple hot dogs for breakfast. Getting ready to hang out on my porch, drink whiskey and PBR, knock the dust off my .45 and shoot some beer cans off the porch rail, throw tennis balls at my dog (she doesn't retrieve...yet), and crank up some Juice Newton and Eddie Rabbitt. Who's kicking ass? This guy.

Just did some drunk shopping on amazon and picked up a bostich nail gun. Should be here by friday. Pretty psyched. I know it doesn't have much to do with the thread but who doesn't give a shit? This guy.

Snap, you enjoy life way too much, the liberals on here are going to want to tax you because of it.

I am working on getting 3-4 bottles of Rebecca Creek since my last one didnt make it through the month.

I will let you know when the "eagle has landed" and I am certain we can work something out.

:thumb:

Just spent the last 2-1/2 hours cranking beers with my neighbor and shooting various things with various guns. Pretty fun. Got a pretty good "driving" buzz on right now so I'm gonna head back down and pick up a u-bake pizza and some more beer before things go sideways and I can't drive anymore. wish me luck.

AG. Let me know when the eagle lands. I'm in.

snap said:
Just did some drunk shopping on amazon and picked up a bostich nail gun. Should be here by friday. Pretty psyched. I know it doesn't have much to do with the thread but who doesn't give a shit? This guy.

Not a fan of bostitch nailers, but that's just me. I'm a Senco or Max guy!

Hammer said:
snap said:

I'm not gonna engage in nailer smack with a guy named Hammer. It'll move to actual hammers and you'll tell me that my stanley fat max sucks cause it's not a stilleto. :lol:

Made it to town and back with more beer and a pizza. I'm all set to watch the sun go down, shoot a few more rounds and start in on the last third of my bottle of Pendleton (me and my neighbor stuck to PBR this afternoon).

snap said:
Hammer said:
snap said:

It'll move to actual hammers and you'll tell me that my stanley fat max sucks cause it's not a stilleto.
You know it, Brother! :thumb: :D

Stiletto said:
snap said:
Hammer said:
snap said:

It'll move to actual hammers and you'll tell me that my stanley fat max sucks cause it's not a stilleto.
You know it, Brother! :thumb: :D

:lol: I've swung a few stiletto hammers and there's no denying their superiority. There's also no denying their price tag. :thumb:

Back